No announcement yet.

Study finds THC Eliminates Morphine & Heroin Dependence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think pot dont ease your opioid withdrawal,but if you take a lesser dose than usal of methadone and smoke a lot of hash or another concentrates,you stay equally fine.
    with pot I have scaled my daily methadone dose with no all this pain,and for sure it help you in your mind.
    I have explain this to my doctor at MMT and he agreed with me and let me smoke..
    but if I smoke when I'm on WD it's for sure worst.

sigpic
    R.I.P Elemental

Originally posted by DocLeaf
    Elemental is one of the finest Bubblehash Makers in the world! He's one of the Italian Stallions! Cannabis Activists,, Philanthropists,,, International Online Moderator and Journalist.. A Really Nice Guy.. Respected by the community and all the ppl he taught how to brew guano tea and make bubble to the best standards

Casey Jones / Mota - 400w HPS
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=178989

Rosin-solventless oil
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BERED420.../1/wJJO1lzI0Dk

BlueBerry Bubblehash
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BERED420.../1/Af-Xy3NKa7E

Comment

Yeah, I can say from experience that this is BS, pot doesn't do anything against opiate withdrawl..........maybe a little bit, but not much. The methadone doctors don't tolerate Pot at all here, they used too, but people started asking for valium cause the pot didn't come close to eliviating the symptoms of Withdrawl.

If your comming off opiates get Valuim, pot does nothing, and anybody saying it does do somthing isn't really on alot of opiates than and doesn't really no what there talking about.

Im very serious, pot can make your withdrawl symptoms worse.

It's like were grasping at any little thing that will prove pot is useful in the medical community, when in fact it has yet to be proven.

Pot is pretty f'n far from a miracle drug, look at the evidence, it doesn't cure anything, it mite aleviate some symptoms but thats it.

I got buddies with med licenses here in Canada, but here it's very hard to get a license, it's not like Cali where ya can say ya got a headache and get a doctor to perscribe pot. all my buddies use it as a way to make money, none of them think it really helps with anything, and Im talking cronic pain, MS, and aids.

I think it should be legal, don't get me wrong, but to say it's a miracle drug is pretty f'n rediculous.

Danny

Comment

Originally posted by danny karey View Post
        Yeah, I can say from experience that this is BS, pot doesn't do anything against opiate withdrawl..........maybe a little bit, but not much. The methadone doctors don't tolerate Pot at all here, they used too, but people started asking for valium cause the pot didn't come close to eliviating the symptoms of Withdrawl.

If your comming off opiates get Valuim, pot does nothing, and anybody saying it does do somthing isn't really on alot of opiates than and doesn't really no what there talking about.

It's like were grasping at any little thing that will prove pot is useful in the medical community, when in fact it has yet to be proven.

Pot is pretty f'n far from a miracle drug, look at the evidence, it doesn't cure anything, it mite aleviate some symptoms but thats it.

I got buddies with med licenses here in Canada, but here it's very hard to get a license, it's not like Cali where ya can say ya got a headache and get a doctor to perscribe pot. all my buddies use it as a way to make money, none of them think it really helps with anything, and Im talking cronic pain, MS, and aids.

I think it should be legal, don't get me wrong, but to say it's a miracle drug is pretty f'n rediculous.

Danny
        you arent a dr,and all experiences are subjective including yours,I used to be achipper guy with the black tar back in my college days.I couldn't do a thing
        on dope was just nauseated constantly,progressing in my use my last threshold was drinking a beer (keeping it down)while on dope.after that I had
        a scare and stopped using,all the while smoking mj off and on.my friend suffered painful withdrawls,and I remember him looking at me amazed;"your not dope sick at all?""no" as I looked at my buddy who was sweating,an occasionly convulsing in pain. well I gave my friend 10 bucks to get himself better,but I always wondered why I never withdrew got sick or felt like my bud after stopping.
        the cannabanoid neuropathway is well documented,it would be nice to table the self effacing conjecture that has no evidentiary substance when making a general statement that mj has no medicinal value.

Comment

i don't see in the title or article anything talking about withdrawal.

Opiate withdrawal is prince only to benzo and alcohol withdrawal.

NOTHING is taking you out of those 72 hours of physical horror....except a shitload of xanax.

however, from MY personal experience.

Weed is the ONLY thing i attribute to me quitting heroin. AND being able to STAY off of it.....

addicted since 16 addicted to teh needle by 17. thank you god, for making weed, to quit heroin....i smoke some opium anyday tho =)

Comment

danny, you da man, but i have to respectfully disagree on this point: it may not have helped you, but it sure did help me. and i know what im talking about when it comes to withdrawal...it didnt get me off heroin, cocaine did that back in the late 80's,(thats right, i said it haha) but after 15 years of daily oral doses of a literal smorgasboard of pain killers(gotta love the V.A. its the answer to all problems), mixed w cortizone(wont give me anymore) nerve blockers(will only give me one per year now) i feel my mind and spirit are what got me to kick, but herb made the transition as close to bearable as possible...i also was, and am, on depakote as a mood stabilizer...may not have helped w withdrawals, but it kept me from beating the shit out of people on a daily basis for about 30 or 40 days!

Originally posted by danny karey View Post

Danny

Comment

Working...
            X