What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed Bomb Challenge

packerfan79

Veteran
SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!! Lets actually make something of this 4-20 aka April 20th this year instead of just smoking weed and tending to our plants like every other day.. lets make this one count.. everyone go put some seeds any seeds in a seed bomb.it doesn't matter which state your in but especially if your in a non legal state put up 4-5 seeds bombs. the police won't be able to do anything about it.. and its up marijuana smokers uniting and actually making something of this holiday who's in???? #attention #420 #marijuana #spreadtheword

Fuck it i will throw a few seeds towards it. What do you guys think about it?

Last edited by a moderator:

atk7

Skip the balloon just make a point to toss a few seeds out in places you think they might have a chance and walk away .:..overgrow da world :)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Litter the planet with plastic to promote 420? Really?

yeah, too many balloons actually make it into the ocean & sea turtles & other aquatic creatures eat them (they look like jellyfish apparently) & end up dying from obstructed bowels etc.

rolandomota

Grow a huge plant close to your property just plant a tree or something you can water that ends up watering this weed tree "accidentally" thats off your property? Just plant a big weed plant in rich soil and water your legal plant but let some water trickle over to the weed plant or secretly water it somehow and let it grow huge! Some pure sativa that wont finish or just one tall plant that you might end up harvesting.

The ballon thing wont work as well as purposely planting something and "accidentally" growing it to beastly proportions.

packerfan79

Veteran
Rolando,most of the guys here have gardens that we don't want people to know about. I am not going to attract undo attention to my location. Plus my neighbors are family and elderly people. Not cool to plant plants on some one else's property. Unless they are cops or politicians, in that case plant away.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Seed bomb = a mix of seeds, ferts, potting soil, and a binder to hold it together. They are tossed out of small airplanes. I saw a cable show where they were trying to get something to grow on those small bare islands off Florida and it seemed to work pretty good.

packerfan79

Veteran
Seed bomb = a mix of seeds, ferts, potting soil, and a binder to hold it together. They are tossed out of small airplanes. I saw a cable show where they were trying to get something to grow on those small bare islands off Florida and it seemed to work pretty good.

I think I will make some and drop them around city hall. Lol

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
just go at night to your local government building gardens/lawns , police station lawns, medical buildings, malls ect ect..... no playgrounds/community parks or playgrounds...... and plant seeds. pretty easy to do really.

I've still got a bag of 2500 for that very purpose LOL but can't plant them till late june here.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
in high school, all of the terrariums in the school offices (about 6 of them) kept having these odd looking plants sprout in them. odd...planters, window boxes & flower beds that are NOT going to get mowed make the best targets.:)

Bongstar420

Just give money away instead. Put a note on it saying "for 4/20"

Or even better, give me money. and I will send thousands of seeds out. Heck, if it will please you, I will send it through the postal service instead of FedEx. I've got plenty, but no money. My business never got proper funding to start, and I am now left practically homeless. All vendors refused to pay a premium to make up for the difference in capital from wealthy and rule cheating enterprises. I can't even get trimming work though I am legally qualified and meet the licensing requirements. I have a felony for selling a $20 sack. I never thought that Cannabis users would discriminate against me for this (IE do background checks without my consent and make decisions about it without consulting me about it).

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!! Lets actually make something of this 4-20 aka April 20th this year instead of just smoking weed and tending to our plants like every other day.. lets make this one count.. everyone go put some seeds any seeds in a seed bomb.it doesn't matter which state your in but especially if your in a non legal state put up 4-5 seeds bombs. the police won't be able to do anything about it.. and its up marijuana smokers uniting and actually making something of this holiday who's in???? #attention #420 #marijuana #spreadtheword

Fuck it i will throw a few seeds towards it. What do you guys think about it?

packerfan79

Veteran
Donate seeds to veterans, don't waste em by just sending off so called bombs!!

Damn you dug up an old one. I give lots of seeds away. Many people have been generous with me, so I like to spread the wealth. It does piss me off when people don't follow instructions, and kill great seed plants.