No announcement yet.

Smoking marijuana provides more pain relief for men than women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of different types of pain. Even the types of headaches. There's overused muscle type pain. TMG pain, which is horrid, avoid avoid avoid. There's the itchy, annoying pain that happens just beneath the skin that seems 'all over' that i attribute to a fibro flare. Stiffness pain from arthritis or rheuma tiz. Some pain feels like it's right down to the middle of the bone. Paper cuts have their own little zingy thing. Hit the thumb with the hammer throb. None very pleasant, each has a personality. Earaches/toothache. SHINGLES. Frost bite (ever had lungs get frosted? We northern mice know that one, takes the breath away, so to speak)

I have so many types. Mostly, i use Cannabis and it helps a lot, sometimes on the pain itself, sometimes just to cope with it and to be able get on with life. And, one of the most helpful Cannabis traits is keeping my systems regulated. I don't know if it was the metal poisoning or the fibro or maybe even all the early day's 'ether' that was used for surgeries (who the hell knows?), but one thing is for sure, it helps with my troubles keeping my body temps regulated.

Also, so many men have been in 'competition' to see who can withstand pain, that i think they've trained themselves to not show it and go beyond what they would normally not tolerate. You know the games that are/were played.

Comment

Nerve pain I've found def worse then x broken bones
      I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
        Nerve pain I've found def worse then x broken bones
        one of the main uses for cannabis medically before it was outlawed was for diabetic neuropathy, the nerve damage pain that shoots through your toes/feet like electrical shocks. yeah, i'd take a broken leg if that would go away...
        smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Working...
        X