What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shanti baba has been detained !

CaptainDankness

^^Mr Nice Seeds and CBDCrew

Sounds like his daughter is going to be handling orders and I'm sure she has access to the parents, so unless he's got some serious charges his seed companies will be fine. His parents will most definitely survive no matter what cause I'm sure at least his daughter has access to them and I'm pretty sure he's got a son that's not too young.

I'm sure we'll hear the full story soon enough, probably nothing too terrible because I certainly can't find a news article about it.

elanius

Veteran
police doing great work as usual, exactly what is needed in the world now. :fsu:

best wishes for Shanti and his family, so this shit will come to the end fast.

Cvh

Supermod
It wouldn't surprise me that's it has something to do with the current crackdown on seedcompanies in Spain. Cfr. LaMota..

Time will tell I guess. Good vibes to Shanti and his family.

Snurfin-Derbs

Really bad news, waiting for more updates. I've grown shanti's shit (skunk #1) on and off for a while and love it. Hope it's not to serious.

ULMW

So shocking to read of this detention. It was just his Birthday last week too. Pray he is doing well and his family too. Hold strong. Better must come!

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
It wouldn't surprise me that's it has something to do with the current crackdown on seedcompanies in Spain. Cfr. LaMota..

Time will tell I guess. Good vibes to Shanti and his family.

Did that not have something to do with taxes, since they were making $$$€€€€ in profits?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear this bad news , wish him the best

rolandomota

Veteran
Damn it now everyone is bidding left and right well I guess that's a good thing so carry on folks I still see new ones coming up.
now I'm going to have to save more pollen even though I have another similar order coming I will try to save the pollen I get this time
I already got a ton but unlabeled as usual lol fuck it surprise me pollen

Cvh

Supermod
The post by Sara at MrNice seams to no longer be there things are not looking good.

Indeed. The thread got removed. Sara isn't also answering any PM's at the moment. She did however login today.
The last time Shanti logged in was 7th February...

These are all not good signs.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It sounds like the reason is one she wants to keep private. Perhaps not related to business at all.

sshz

As word gets out, business will suffer. They are trying to control the damage.

I think it's a safe bet this is either troublesome or serious, you choose.......

Cvh

Supermod
Probably to tell musashi to put up his latest update.....a post like nothing has happened with any legal problems... but that shanti has had to attend family in Australia.

Indeed, the following was posted by Musashi one of the moderators in a new thread. The previous thread got deleted.

Aloha braddahs and sistas!
From Sara- “Hello everyone, Shanti has had a family emergency in Australia and has had to go over."
Wishing Shanti and his family peace and safe passage. Stay tuned.

So Sara (his daughter) first started a thread to say Shanti was detained to then delete that thread almost a week later and to ask the moderators to post a new thread with the following...

Why couldn't the existing thread not be updated to say he wasn't detained? Why did it needed to be removed?

Latest posts

Latest posts