What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shanti baba has been detained !

Ganja 13

Hello,
I am sorry to inform you that Shantibaba has been detained. All auctions will continue, but processes will be delayed until I know the next steps. I kindly ask you all to be patient as this is not a pleasant situation to be in for anyone and wish to have the time to process what is happening.
As Shanti oversees almost all orders, from shops to auctions, it will all be on momentary pause and as soon as I know how to proceed I will inform you here.

Thank you kindly,
Sara

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Hmmm - not good news at all - would like to verify exactly when, where, and what for -

- nothing about this alleged current situation can be found on google - so we wait with the hope that if true - it is not too serious for Scott (Shantibaba) -

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

Hopefully it's nothing too bad, definitely doesn't look good, his daughter said he was detained on Wednesday here it is Sunday and they haven't given him bail?

Not too sure how europe works though.

rolandomota

Damn I had just gotten an invoice from him on Tuesday I don't like this one bit first fucking pay pal is gone now this wtf man

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Is he detained somewhere in Europe?

Attachments

• NOSGTJ.jpg
    NOSGTJ.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 49

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'detained' rather than 'arrested' might indicate that it was at some international border...

but that is just speculation.