• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear this bad news , wish him the best
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
      In Spain or where? All the best regardless!
      wow....
      Seedsman The White OG grow...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371388

Seedsman Blue Ice OG Feminized grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371314

Chemwalker..and other crosses using Chem 91 skva..
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341865

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
      29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
      18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Comment

Damn it now everyone is bidding left and right well I guess that's a good thing so carry on folks I still see new ones coming up.
        now I'm going to have to save more pollen even though I have another similar order coming I will try to save the pollen I get this time
        I already got a ton but unlabeled as usual lol fuck it surprise me pollen

Comment

The post by Sara at MrNice seams to no longer be there things are not looking good.
          Team-Haze

Comment

Originally posted by @hempy View Post
            The post by Sara at MrNice seams to no longer be there things are not looking good.
            Indeed. The thread got removed. Sara isn't also answering any PM's at the moment. She did however login today.
            The last time Shanti logged in was 7th February...

These are all not good signs.

Comment

‘She’ logged in today

Comment

It sounds like the reason is one she wants to keep private. Perhaps not related to business at all.

Comment

Originally posted by madalasatori View Post
                  ‘She’ logged in today
                  Probably to tell musashi to put up his latest update.....a post like nothing has happened with any legal problems... but that shanti has had to attend family in Australia.

Comment

As word gets out, business will suffer. They are trying to control the damage.

I think it's a safe bet this is either troublesome or serious, you choose.......

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkStorm View Post
                      Probably to tell musashi to put up his latest update.....a post like nothing has happened with any legal problems... but that shanti has had to attend family in Australia.
                      Indeed, the following was posted by Musashi one of the moderators in a new thread. The previous thread got deleted.

Aloha braddahs and sistas!
                      From Sara- “Hello everyone, Shanti has had a family emergency in Australia and has had to go over."
                      Wishing Shanti and his family peace and safe passage. Stay tuned.

So Sara (his daughter) first started a thread to say Shanti was detained to then delete that thread almost a week later and to ask the moderators to post a new thread with the following...

Why couldn't the existing thread not be updated to say he wasn't detained? Why did it needed to be removed?

Comment

A distressed Sara posted and said her dad shantibaba was detained in a different country and said the site will let members know any further developments.Then the thread is removed nothings said then this.

Well if shanti is in Australia no matter what he be sitting in hotel quarantine for 14 days from arrival and considering there are still 45.000 Australians still trying to get home as international borders are closed for the most part.

If he was in hotel quarantine he would have accesses to the internet and a phone its all very odd.
                        Team-Haze

Comment

Maybe he just needed some more cash for his Australia vacation, so they spread some rumors to sell more seeds to the panic buyers?

I still hope all is well

Peace
                          ( Grow1 ,Grow2)

Comment

Covid quarantine?

Comment

Originally posted by rolandomota View Post
                              Covid quarantine?
                              Australia becomes more and more weird lately, ut I doubt they quarantine you from the Internet (except from Facebook news lol)
                              ( Grow1 ,Grow2)

Comment

Just heard!

Hoping for the best outcome
                                Seedsman The White OG grow...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371388

Seedsman Blue Ice OG Feminized grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371314

Chemwalker..and other crosses using Chem 91 skva..
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341865

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
                                29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
                                18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X