No announcement yet.

We won!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately, it still has to pass the Senate and the word on the street is that, it ain't gonna happen.

Makes for awesome headlines, though. Nothing more than a pacifier.

The American Psychiatric Association's standard reference for psychiatry defines over 450 different mental disorders. I suffer from most of them.
    Please be understanding if I act a tiny bit unusual at times. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringodoggie View Post
      Unfortunately, it still has to pass the Senate and the word on the street is that, it ain't gonna happen.

Makes for awesome headlines, though. Nothing more than a pacifier.

Not when you try to sneak it in with a Covid stimulus package! I wish cannabis was de-scheduled and legal across the planet, not used for political gains... Afghanistan!
      Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
      but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
      the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
      may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Switcher56 View Post
        Not when you try to sneak it in with a Covid stimulus package! I wish cannabis was de-scheduled and legal across the planet, not used for political gains... Afghanistan!
        Afghanistan?!
        Is that what you’re vaping tonight?

Comment

better spread some "special" brownies around sentate to make this pass. Fingers crossed for y'all, but a republican controlled senate allowing legal cannabis...seems like a pipe dream to me. Hopeful that y'all get it though.
          Just a guy working to find that strain. you know, that strain...

More defined grow logs of my stuff.

https://growdiaries.com - search for tdotgong

Comment

The official: the UN has declassified weed as a dangerous drug

December 3, 2020
            https://happymag.tv/cannabis-reclassified-un/

P
            My current grow: Headbanger x OPG and C4DD x OPG

Growers Of The World - Unite

sigpic

Comment

I think there’s enough republican senators from legal cannabis states that would support it, or something close to it, if McConnell would allow a debate and vote.
              States Rights is SUPPOSED to be a republican ideology. Let each state decide its own path.

Comment

Originally posted by Amynamous View Post
                I think there’s enough republican senators from legal cannabis states that would support it, or something close to it, if McConnell would allow a debate and vote.
                States Rights is SUPPOSED to be a republican ideology. Let each state decide its own path.
                states rights IS a GOP centerpiece until a state or DC wants to give their citizens a freedom that GOP dinosaurs do not like... IF McConnell allowed votes on shit he does not like, he would not be the current Senate head, subject to change. he provides political cover for Senators that tell constituents "well, i WOULD vote for that , but Senate leadership won't let us even talk about it..."
                smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Senate is gonna goose-egg that shit, so don't get too excited.

This IS a step in the right direction, though. Maybe we'll have a united Govt body regarding this, in, say, 2090.

Comment

Glimmer of hope- Native Americans in Georgia might just be the edge to topple Republican Senate run off elections and DEMS can pave the way to DE/RE-scheduling!! Happy dance!

YES!!!! Indeed, having this measure passed by the House....probably will have to be revisited again after inauguration.
                    ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                    "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                    We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                    sigpic

Comment

Jan 5 we will know who wins in Georgia run off hopefully Democrat either way fuck their plant counts and legal amounts it's just cool to see it progress I do what I want anyway you should too I can guess how many plants I have I'm tooo lazy to count them 150? 200?

Comment

Originally posted by rolandomota View Post
                        Jan 5 we will know who wins in Georgia run off hopefully Democrat either way fuck their plant counts and legal amounts it's just cool to see it progress I do what I want anyway you should too I can guess how many plants I have I'm tooo lazy to count them 150? 200?
                        another lazy person nice to hear that

Comment

The good news about the coming bad news (economic downturn starting in Jan) is that Mitch's state is Southern agricultural and his constituents (Dem and Rep) may be pressuring him on a State level to come around on the Federal level so they can farm weed.

Money talks, and you know the rest!

Comment

Once the feds get control over pot, the corporate moolahs will flow.

Pot stock screaming higher on big volume: CGRW
                            ______________________________ __________________________
                            Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

Yay lets all celebrate corporate weed takeover! Where's your enthusiasm guys? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by hellfire View Post
                                Yay lets all celebrate corporate weed takeover! Where's your enthusiasm guys? Lol
                                Sad to say but it's inevitable, I'm sure the Black Market will do just fine and unless they crack down on home grown via smart meters, so will we.

Comment

Working...
                                X