What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A VP Kamala Harris Might Lead To Marijuana Legalization

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kamala laughed at the brothers she put in the slammer for small weed infractions while the cum from Willy Browns dick trickled from her mouth. You are out of your fucking mind if you think these guys won't throw the hammer down on us all.

ronbo I stole your post for my signature, I hope you do not mind. Not sure if the mods are gonna allow it. hehe

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont troll.Im just not emotional about politics, you should try removing your emotions you'll feel better but you grow autos lol so you're obviously not concerned with quality. Have a bud, bud

View Image

Pitiful looking, slightly deformed cola there, TBTS. Jealous much? 2nd time you've mentioned that! Hardee-har!

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) announced that the body will hold a floor vote on a bill to federally legalize marijuana and fund programs to repair the harms of the war on drugs in December. This comes after Democrats planned and then cancelled a September vote on the cannabis proposal.

Last edited:
Pitiful looking, slightly deformed cola there, TBTS. Jealous much? 2nd time you've mentioned that! Hardee-har!

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) announced that the body will hold a floor vote on a bill to federally legalize marijuana and fund programs to repair the harms of the war on drugs in December. This comes after Democrats planned and then cancelled a September vote on the cannabis proposal.

Kola ? That's a lower 3rd of the monster.
But sure , when you've thoroughly gotten your ass kicked resort to insults.Saying aint doing, we'll see if it ever get's to the floor .
That would be cool.I could sell my weed at sax 5th ave.you can sell yours at the dollar store

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
Kola ? That's a lower 3rd of the monster.
But sure , when you've thoroughly gotten your ass kicked resort to insults.Saying aint doing, we'll see if it ever get's to the floor .
That would be cool.I could sell my weed at sax 5th ave.you can sell yours at the dollar store

ca=ching=ah! So, your trichome iz bigger than hiz. interesting.

sayin aint doin. annual salez. saks/lt = $4.89 bill, dollar store $22bill. right you are, dollar store for the win.:nanana::moon:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
OK, this is not the Speaker's Corner, let's get this thread back on track, I'll start!:D

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) is good folks (personal experience) and has been around for a long time, he has the power and the experience to get this done! :tiphat:

I do apologize that I may have sullied your
wishful thinking thread with my scepticism and indifference.
Do carry on, I believe it is a noble cause

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I do apologize that I may have sullied your
wishful thinking thread with my scepticism and indifference.
Do carry on, I believe it is a noble cause

Thank you, apology accepted, and I do understand your skepticism as this has been a long time coming BUT the time is now, it's here!;)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, Cosmic Giggle. Seems as though PollenChucker takes great pride in thrashing those successful and prosperous for years. Little does he know, we're advocates for Vets, those needing medicine for all symptoms/conditions and many have umpteen successes as we given gratis heartily.

Talking about success, nationally- the cannabis industry has the potential for significant job growth, said Aaron Smith, executive director of the National Cannabis Industry Association in Washington. There are already nearly 244,000 people working full-time in legal cannabis, according to a report by Leafly earlier this year, “but with new states coming on board and [possible] federal legalization, that could turn into tens of millions of jobs,” Smith said. “Given the state of the economy, policy makers and voters ought to look to this industry for its economic potential.”

Changes are in the breezes of Anslinger, DuPont, Carlton, Bennet, etc. and other appointed drug czars- great to see momentum building! Perhaps the Drug Wars have calmed, better days ahead.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
......Talking about success, nationally- the cannabis industry has the potential for significant job growth,...... “Given the state of the economy, policy makers and voters ought to look to this industry for its economic potential.”

Changes are in the breezes ..... great to see momentum building! Perhaps the Drug Wars have calmed, better days ahead.

I think the momentum would be building a lot faster if California, etc. hadn't already legalized but the money angle and benefits will get this done.:whee:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the momentum would be building a lot faster if California, etc. hadn't already legalized but the money angle and benefits will get this done.:whee:

True.

What really needs to be part of whatever national legislation is DEA removing Cannabis/Marijuana as a Schedule I Drug. There is merit and medicinal successes. Thousands are still drug tested if using both narcotic Rx and cannabis. I can attest. Been on same low dose Oxy for 12 years. Tested positive for cannabis (in CO after legalization) because I take 5 mg 2-3x daily. Had to hoop jump drive 70 miles to get a synthetic narcotic that did not work. And was on the radar to be tested 3x a year.

I use less Rx if I have a few hits of 1:1 thc/CBD we hybridized. Got my MMJ card in 2008, hence the incubation of medicine grown for all!

Yet, one step ahead....who would have thought 25 years ago of 2/3's of the USA having taxed cannabis?

Attachments

• drug-scheduling-guide.jpg
    drug-scheduling-guide.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 41

Amynamous

I think the vote in December is largely symbolic. Mitch will never allow a vote and everything resets in January when the new Congress assembles. Then they have to start all over.

If the amount is over $10,000 they WILL take notice...officially

"Ohhhh Billay Dan" (in Tom Hank's Forest Gump voice)....
They already invade privacy and know. Everyone likes feeling good about what they do, being used against wishes based off a notice is what has the government assuming responsibility for all damages. .

mowood3479

Veteran
Thanks, Cosmic Giggle. Seems as though PollenChucker takes great pride in thrashing those successful and prosperous for years. Little does he know, we're advocates for Vets, those needing medicine for all symptoms/conditions and many have umpteen successes as we given gratis heartily.

Talking about success, nationally- the cannabis industry has the potential for significant job growth, said Aaron Smith, executive director of the National Cannabis Industry Association in Washington. There are already nearly 244,000 people working full-time in legal cannabis, according to a report by Leafly earlier this year, “but with new states coming on board and [possible] federal legalization, that could turn into tens of millions of jobs,” Smith said. “Given the state of the economy, policy makers and voters ought to look to this industry for its economic potential.”

Changes are in the breezes of Anslinger, DuPont, Carlton, Bennet, etc. and other appointed drug czars- great to see momentum building! Perhaps the Drug Wars have calmed, better days ahead.

Seems incongruent that a person could be so impassioned about ending the drug war and STILL work for a government actively engaged in said drug war.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing: A lot of people work for the government in one capacity or another, cops, teachers, clerical, etc., it's no biggie!;)

mowood3479

Veteran
:laughing: A lot of people work for the government in one capacity or another, cops, teachers, clerical, etc., it's no biggie!;)

It should be a biggie,
If you work for the government in any capacity (imo) you deserve all of the shame, mockery and derision the world can bring to bear on you.
Perhaps if it wasn’t so socially acceptable to make ur living off the governments titty Less people would do it.. making it more difficult for our govt to oppress and murder poor folks throughout the world

(Imo not delectable content)
Makes no mention of anyone specific, and is not meant to be specific,

Last edited by a moderator:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems incongruent that a person could be so impassioned about ending the drug war andxxxxxxxx

That's only ONE person's opinion- yours. Decriminalization of cannabis, getting DEA/HHS, and other departments to review the SCHEDULE I and remove, both cannabis and psychotropic mushrooms (seeing great success treating several mental imbalances clinically) from that list to say SCHEDULE III, as both are considered as medicinally purposeful.

Mo, stop targeting me with the 'FED' thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest posts