What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A VP Kamala Harris Might Lead To Marijuana Legalization

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Guns and legal tender are always on display for the pictures, whenever the cops have a chance to steal them. Shows what a bad person the perp is, for them to have such evil unnecessary things. And the cash shows they were clearly doing something illegal.

All they need is their chip equipped money card.

Last edited:

White Beard

if your firearms are legal (not illegally converted full-autos) then i see no problems, regardless of how many you own. that bullshit is just another excuse for cops/prosecutors to hammer an otherwise law-abiding citizen for saying "fuck you" to power...

Truth...*and*...there’s plenty for whom only full-auto will do, and they’re willing to spend big for it...and we did kinda start with the implication that we were talking about gang types. “GUNS” wasn’t supposed to mean “a few”, or even “some”...but “serious firepower”...maybe I got the context wrong

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sacramento Bee

Kamala did not back in 2016 Proposition 64, which created a legal market in the state. Harris, then the attorney general, did not take positions on ballot measures, explaining her office (State Attorney General) was involved in preparing summaries for voters.

At the time, Harris told The Bee that though she generally backed legalization, “There is a whole concern about how we would detect to determine impairment for the purposes of legal or illegal driving. Those are real details and I take seriously when weighing in on a subject such as (this) that we have thought through the details.”

The effort had some high-level supporters, notably the California Medical Association and then-Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom, who said “It’s a war on the poor and it’s a war on folks of color, and it’s got to end. And the only way you end it is by going to the most destructive and the most ineffective component of that war, and that is the war on cannabis.”

Harris was more unequivocal as a U.S. senator.

In 2018, she co-sponsored legislation with Sen. Cory Booker, D-New Jersey, to end the federal ban on marijuana.

“Making marijuana legal at the federal level is the smart thing to do, it’s the right thing to do. I know this as a former prosecutor and I know it as a senator,” she said.

BarknPunkin

I tried to like President Carter, but very soon after inauguration, he relapsed on his campaign stance re cannabis.
"I never said that," I recall. Anyone else remeber that?
Will we get similar from modern day populists?

'Boogieman'

I tried to like President Carter, but very soon after inauguration, he relapsed on his campaign stance re cannabis.

Biden and Kamala will say anything for votes as they have already proven.

First and second amendments should not be restrained if the federal government were to make marijuana/marihuana legal. Should they make it illegal for wealthy to have guns because they have so much knowledge and money?

Or should police that invade privacy be punished first? If the government took the second amendment away, the country would be more like Korea right? Meaning, how would bad police and government officials that control the corrupt be regulated?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

I voted for that jerk. The deep state probably straightened his ass out, right after his inaugural ball.

CIA man: "Mr President, come in here. We have some movies we need for you to see."

OilGuy

Really hope Federal legalization happens regardless. Way overdue. I'm in Colorado so less affected than most at least.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If the amount is over $10,000 they WILL take notice...officially

doesn't have to be 10gs either. was warned here when my mother died that moving more than 1 transfer over $3500 in a certain period of time gets you looked at as suspected of "dealing in cash". lots of vehicles are advertised for sale "cash only", so ... the feds hate it when you spend money & they don't know who to go after over taxes they feel "belong" to them. every time folks at bank questioned me, i told them that "we eat out a lot..." fuck 'em anyway.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I voted for that jerk. The deep state probably straightened his ass out, right after his inaugural ball.

CIA man: "Mr President, come in here. We have some movies we need for you to see."

Carter was moving toward decrimming weed when his idiot damn "drug czar" (Peter Bourne) got caught doing cocaine at a party. there went the political cover he had RE weed. damn fool...

wwoww

I have had many bank deposits for 9000 and 9800 and was never questioned. I did use the same Wells Fargo over and over and pulled out 8800 every 2 days for a few weeks before they shut down my account. I did the same with bank of america, Chase and Citi Bank. The only one that didn't shut my bank account down was chase. I did have a few sar's filed against me by bank employees but nothing ever came out of them. One bank teller even told me they were talking about me in the back room one day about what I was doing. The guy even told me one person said he thought I was selling drugs. Lol I remember I was trying hard not to laugh at that one.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A few people from the GOP senate would vote for legalization. I just don't believe it's an issue Joe Biden actually cares about.

if he does it with some bi-partisan help, that would be more amenable to the folks back home versus a one-sided one party line vote. all 4 states that voted on legalization this time passed it, the medical vote in the 5th state passed as well i believe. while i want legalization, i would take a federal decriminalization for the moment. make states that want to be dickheads put themselves out there where folks can see them without the old crutch of "well, it's still federally illegal, so..."