X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mowood3479
    replied
    Originally posted by aridbud View Post
    "Go directly to jail; do not pass go, do not collect $200" Orange card for Agent Orange that SDNY is patiently awaiting his arrival, Feb or March 2021.

43 more days until election.
    43 more days of daily tantrums, lies and folly.

44>45
    86~45
    Fed thoughts

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Originally posted by murciano207 View Post
    Go Trump!!!!
    "Go directly to jail; do not pass go, do not collect $200" Orange card for Agent Orange that SDNY is patiently awaiting his arrival, Feb or March 2021.

43 more days until election.
    43 more days of daily tantrums, lies and folly.

44>45
    86~45
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• murciano207
    replied
    Go Trump!!!!

Leave a comment:

• flylowgethigh
    replied
    Originally posted by yesum View Post
    No way Kamala is is gonna win. More Trump and business as usual. Kamala locked up people for pot if you remember. Guess she sucks a mean willie so not useless. Willie did not support her for president so I guess she only worked the tip and lacked deep convictions. Spit or swallow, you be the judge.

Joe and her are the archetypal political mooches. Both being used by the far left part of their party. Trump has lost money being president. What is a billion here or there though. Pelosi has a fortune now after decades of 'service', pays being a public servant.

Trump should just legalize the weed of course, but doubt he will. He hates drugs and has the religious fundamentalist/idiots base to consider. I remember the hysteria here when his elfin AG threatened pot users, hehe. Those were the days. The dems will legalize pot but just about everything else is crap with them. I should know being in California.
    The best outcome for cannabis that has over 0.3% THC is the feds just take it off the fed schedule. They did it with CBD. Try writing YOUR White House and suggesting that the feds need to just get out of the way and let the states decide amongst themselves.

The dims 5% tax is just the start. Income tax was temporary and very small too, look at it now. They can't tax growing, so that will be restricted like beer/wine/shine are/were.

Trump wants to get re-elected, and has the power to expand the "hemp" executive order. It would take the wind right out of kameltoe's sails.

Leave a comment:

• Dognponyshow
    replied
    Originally posted by herbgreen View Post
    And Nothing will fundamentally change

No Medicare for All
    x
    It is the "change" that is the problem. The change I refer to is the taking the dinner from peter to give to paul after peter just had paul over for dinner last night.

The point is, people are inherently generous with others whom they like. They are EVEN more so when someone they don't like is really in a time of NEED and not WANT.

Perhaps it might be best to stop taking things from people that would otherwise be giving even more than that which was taken.

The very notion of I know what to do with YOUR money better than YOU do (so long as you pay me for that service of course) is in itself the reason you have to WANT for anything. The person providing the Service receives 100% of a salary. Usury in it's truest form.

Leave a comment:

• herbgreen
    replied
    I think Biden has promised Not to legalize weed

He also said Let me be clear I am Not against Fracking

And Nothing will fundamentally change

No Medicare for All

And just whatever, whatever, and whatever with this guy

Fuck em

Hopefully its Trump and they can just neutralize his ass for 4 years.... Then we can start over!

But thats not too Likely the way the dems bend over for the latest budget etc...

@least its not Ted Cruz or even Jeb Bush

Trump does have distinct entertainment value!

I will be prepared to LMAO during these upcoming debates... That is if that goddamn Pelosi doesnt fuck it up

George Carlin says it so well here... starting @ 7:45 check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLODGhEyLvk

x

Leave a comment:

• PDX Dopesmoker
    replied
    The Democrats have been promising pot legalization for 50 years. Here in Oregon pot legalization was passed over the heads of the local Democratic party by ballot measure, all the top Democrats spoke out against the ballot measure in the lead up to voting.
    Harry Anslinger got his start in the Woodrow Wilson administration.
    Its not even within the authority of the president to legalize pot, the UN commission on narcotic drugs is the group which controls drug scheduling for nations that are members of the single convention on narcotic drugs. Thats how Anslinger set it all up. One of the biggest reasons that national or international legalization has no realistic chance of ever happening is that almost all of the proponents don't have any idea who they should be making their demands to. Every seat in congress has someone running for it promising weed legalization too, but congress isn't the authority either, its the UN commission on narcotic drugs which controls drug scheduling for nations that are members of the single convention on narcotic drugs that matters.
    Maybe one day legalization will come and all of the proponents will finally be able to start growing and smoking weed like they've always wanted too

Leave a comment:

• yesum
    replied
    No way Kamala is is gonna win. More Trump and business as usual. Kamala locked up people for pot if you remember. Guess she sucks a mean willie so not useless. Willie did not support her for president so I guess she only worked the tip and lacked deep convictions. Spit or swallow, you be the judge.

Joe and her are the archetypal political mooches. Both being used by the far left part of their party. Trump has lost money being president. What is a billion here or there though. Pelosi has a fortune now after decades of 'service', pays being a public servant.

Trump should just legalize the weed of course, but doubt he will. He hates drugs and has the religious fundamentalist/idiots base to consider. I remember the hysteria here when his elfin AG threatened pot users, hehe. Those were the days. The dems will legalize pot but just about everything else is crap with them. I should know being in California.

Leave a comment:

• dollie1223
    replied
    She Gets My vote

she will get my vote for sure <a href="https://www.thehempnurse.com/" rel="nofollow ugc"> thc-free cbd </a>

Leave a comment:

• Big M
    replied
    I agree that it would be great if weed were as legal as tomatoes, but in reality, that's never going to happen in the US. I think if we could get to where Michigan is at regulation wise, it would be a blessing, and best case scenario.

Decriminalization is better than nothing, and for people like me, expungement would be a blessing. Big money never wants us to legally grow our own at home, so it will probably never fly federally, unless they follow the Illinois regulations on home growing. If they gave us federal medical with permission to grow our own, I'm sure we could all find doctors sympathetic to the cause.

It would be devastating to see a legal US controlled by a big pharma/tobacco type system. I can't even say that at least it would be legal and convenient to obtain without having nightmares of our sacred plant being turned into a scourge of society, just like happened with tobacco. We need to be vocal to our legislators that not only do we need to legalize, we must allow people the right to grow their own. From a safety and quality standpoint, I would never want to give anything to my loved ones that I didn't make myself. People should never have to pay astronomical prices for their medicine, when they could make their own clean, safe medicine themselves for very little to almost no cost at all.

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Kind of difficult to "choose" a Democrat, esp. after the 13 that were on stage earlier, and they all surrendered. Corrie Booker or Andrew Yang were my choices.

Leave a comment:

• herbgreen
    replied
    The problem being the DNC

And they select the candidate and the platform to run on

They selected Joe Biden

And right of center platform

Nevermind what the people or majority of dem voters want

Or the fact they were about to select Bernie Sanders

That was stopped cold

Everybody dropped out but Biden right before super Tuesday

except Warren she stayd in to split the Sanders vote even further

Painfully pathetic move on DNC

fuck them

Lets do 4 more years of Trump and get it over with ...absolutely

fuck Biden and kamala harris? wtf is that ???

DNC once again proved what's up Corrupt to the core

must stop Bernie!!!!

And now hes completely useless What a waste

We dont want Biden!

He was NOT winning But if everyone drops out maybe then he can win and they fucked up Iowa

A Joke this thing.....Talk about Criminals

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Originally posted by hubcap View Post
    still no reason to vote for Biden, imo.

legalization, but, at what cost.

look at the bigger picture.

and don't be fooled by terms like "might" and "may" and "could."
    pure smokescreen to pander to a segment of society.
    personally, I don't trust any prosecutor, former or not, that has put someone in jail for something they 'claim' to "may" want to legalize.

-cap
    So, don't VOTE for Biden. There's enough majority that are exhausted by DJT's constant chaos, smoke & mirrors, lies, not really doing ANYTHING for American citizens, all his atrocities. It's ALL about DJT and how much money he can make, but walls are crumbling, he'll get his "due process".

Until there's a STRONG Libertarian/Independent, we'll have a 2 party system.

Better in some respects compared to say, the Netherlands...8, 10, sometimes 12 different parties weighing in.

Will be watching closely for the Harris v.Pence debate. Should be a clear K.O. with Harris triumphant!

Leave a comment:

• hubcap
    replied
    Line item votes.
    (I hope that's what you were emplying)
    Because, frankly, its all the pork and pet projects that make bills DOA and gridlocks progress.)

Remove the lot. And outlaw lobbyists.
    Also, no more fundraising from corporations. (contrary to SCOTUS rulings, I feel corporations are NOT people)
    Single entities only. Max donation of $100.
    If you cant raise the required amount of money to succeed, then, maybe, just maybe, your platform isn't good enough to do so.

Just throwing out thoughts.

-cap

Leave a comment:

• ExoticsRus
    replied
    we need to allow senate and govt to make the bills but not allow them to make the vote anymore , the people’s vote should be the whole vote for everything including all bills . That gets Lobbyisium a major defeat ( they show right now a normal senator or misc govt official uses it’s time 70%+ on lobbyists talking to get their connections and money) we need a department for anti Lobbyisium like Canada and have peoples vote . things would get done and the bills would be done at a 180 degree cause it would be a honor vs the govt officials right now they can do w/e the fuck the want and play like rock stars and work like manatees on the PEOPLES efforts.

why the fuck do we allow this? everyone knows it’s corrupt now , wasteful and the people in power are not doing their job ( so it should if it was a biz be fixed or it would be bankrupt) this is even why we ran away from the orginal England and went to us is for “freedom” and now we are really worst of everything and the most wasteful with the most cash. Shameful

thing is the current is fucking the people and giving to the rich “ Rockefeller “ and Corp

Leave a comment:

Working...
X