Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A VP Kamala Harris Might Lead To Marijuana Legalization

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by yesum View Post
    ronbo I stole your post for my signature, I hope you do not mind. Not sure if the mods are gonna allow it. hehe
    - It does go against the TOU yesum - kinda obscene - so can you remove that sig -
    'It can all start from a seed'

    Comment


      Originally posted by aridbud View Post
      Pitiful looking, slightly deformed cola there, TBTS. Jealous much? 2nd time you've mentioned that! Hardee-har!

      House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) announced that the body will hold a floor vote on a bill to federally legalize marijuana and fund programs to repair the harms of the war on drugs in December. This comes after Democrats planned and then cancelled a September vote on the cannabis proposal.
      Kola ? That's a lower 3rd of the monster.
      But sure , when you've thoroughly gotten your ass kicked resort to insults.Saying aint doing, we'll see if it ever get's to the floor .
      That would be cool.I could sell my weed at sax 5th ave.you can sell yours at the dollar store

      Comment


        Originally posted by PollenChuckKing View Post
        Kola ? That's a lower 3rd of the monster.
        But sure , when you've thoroughly gotten your ass kicked resort to insults.Saying aint doing, we'll see if it ever get's to the floor .
        That would be cool.I could sell my weed at sax 5th ave.you can sell yours at the dollar store
        ca=ching=ah! So, your trichome iz bigger than hiz. interesting.

        sayin aint doin. annual salez. saks/lt = $4.89 bill, dollar store $22bill. right you are, dollar store for the win.

        Comment


          I thought you had to be 18 to join here
          When did that change ?

          Comment


            Originally posted by pumpkinpie eyes View Post
            ca=ching=ah! So, your trichome iz bigger than hiz. interesting.

            sayin aint doin. annual salez. saks/lt = $4.89 bill, dollar store $22bill. right you are, dollar store for the win.
            Trump supporters love the dollar stores.
            they'll never buy auto flower garbage.they know what's good.

            Comment


              OK, this is not the Speaker's Corner, let's get this thread back on track, I'll start!

              House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) is good folks (personal experience) and has been around for a long time, he has the power and the experience to get this done!

              Comment


                I do apologize that I may have sullied your
                wishful thinking thread with my scepticism and indifference.
                Do carry on, I believe it is a noble cause

                Comment


                  Originally posted by PollenChuckKing View Post
                  I do apologize that I may have sullied your
                  wishful thinking thread with my scepticism and indifference.
                  Do carry on, I believe it is a noble cause
                  Thank you, apology accepted, and I do understand your skepticism as this has been a long time coming BUT the time is now, it's here!

                  Comment


                    Thanks, Cosmic Giggle. Seems as though PollenChucker takes great pride in thrashing those successful and prosperous for years. Little does he know, we're advocates for Vets, those needing medicine for all symptoms/conditions and many have umpteen successes as we given gratis heartily.

                    Talking about success, nationally- the cannabis industry has the potential for significant job growth, said Aaron Smith, executive director of the National Cannabis Industry Association in Washington. There are already nearly 244,000 people working full-time in legal cannabis, according to a report by Leafly earlier this year, “but with new states coming on board and [possible] federal legalization, that could turn into tens of millions of jobs,” Smith said. “Given the state of the economy, policy makers and voters ought to look to this industry for its economic potential.”

                    Changes are in the breezes of Anslinger, DuPont, Carlton, Bennet, etc. and other appointed drug czars- great to see momentum building! Perhaps the Drug Wars have calmed, better days ahead.
                    ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

                    “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                    "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

                    afterthought autos
                    We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!


                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by aridbud View Post
                      ......Talking about success, nationally- the cannabis industry has the potential for significant job growth,...... “Given the state of the economy, policy makers and voters ought to look to this industry for its economic potential.”

                      Changes are in the breezes ..... great to see momentum building! Perhaps the Drug Wars have calmed, better days ahead.
                      I think the momentum would be building a lot faster if California, etc. hadn't already legalized but the money angle and benefits will get this done.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
                        I think the momentum would be building a lot faster if California, etc. hadn't already legalized but the money angle and benefits will get this done.
                        True.

                        What really needs to be part of whatever national legislation is DEA removing Cannabis/Marijuana as a Schedule I Drug. There is merit and medicinal successes. Thousands are still drug tested if using both narcotic Rx and cannabis. I can attest. Been on same low dose Oxy for 12 years. Tested positive for cannabis (in CO after legalization) because I take 5 mg 2-3x daily. Had to hoop jump drive 70 miles to get a synthetic narcotic that did not work. And was on the radar to be tested 3x a year.

                        I use less Rx if I have a few hits of 1:1 thc/CBD we hybridized. Got my MMJ card in 2008, hence the incubation of medicine grown for all!

                        Yet, one step ahead....who would have thought 25 years ago of 2/3's of the USA having taxed cannabis?
                        Attached Files
                        ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

                        “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                        "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

                        afterthought autos
                        We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!


                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          I think the vote in December is largely symbolic. Mitch will never allow a vote and everything resets in January when the new Congress assembles. Then they have to start all over.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by White Beard View Post
                            If the amount is over $10,000 they WILL take notice...officially
                            "Ohhhh Billay Dan" (in Tom Hank's Forest Gump voice)....
                            They already invade privacy and know. Everyone likes feeling good about what they do, being used against wishes based off a notice is what has the government assuming responsibility for all damages. .

                            Comment


                              I shouldn't work, but I do because scare crows are predominately white.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by aridbud View Post
                                Thanks, Cosmic Giggle. Seems as though PollenChucker takes great pride in thrashing those successful and prosperous for years. Little does he know, we're advocates for Vets, those needing medicine for all symptoms/conditions and many have umpteen successes as we given gratis heartily.

                                Talking about success, nationally- the cannabis industry has the potential for significant job growth, said Aaron Smith, executive director of the National Cannabis Industry Association in Washington. There are already nearly 244,000 people working full-time in legal cannabis, according to a report by Leafly earlier this year, “but with new states coming on board and [possible] federal legalization, that could turn into tens of millions of jobs,” Smith said. “Given the state of the economy, policy makers and voters ought to look to this industry for its economic potential.”

                                Changes are in the breezes of Anslinger, DuPont, Carlton, Bennet, etc. and other appointed drug czars- great to see momentum building! Perhaps the Drug Wars have calmed, better days ahead.
                                Seems incongruent that a person could be so impassioned about ending the drug war and STILL work for a government actively engaged in said drug war.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X