• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flylowgethigh
    replied
    Originally posted by aridbud View Post
    ZEROHEDGE has little credibility.
    ..with liberals. There, fixed it for you.

I have written the WH.guv website ans asked thenm otake the wind out of biden' sails and take THC off sch I.

Have you? Once the dems are in, talk of a dope free of fed.guv restrictions will fade. Nadler already showed their ass, tax tax tax.

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
    The official dim platform still does not recognize the herb as being anything but another way to squeeze taxes from people, and support the medical industrial complex.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-...aw-reform-2020

Write the WH website, and demand pot be taken off the fed sch I. This coup has shown how corrupt the federal agencies are, and how Trump will fight them. The DEA is fighting for their very survival, and Trump has the power to get them off our backs.

Just write and tell him it is the right thing to do, by leaving it to the states.
    ZEROHEDGE has little credibility.

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Kamala Harris/ pitiful Pence debate:

"We will decriminalize marijuana and we will expunge the records of those who have been convicted of marijuana," she said.

The position is likely the strongest any major-party candidate for president or vice president has taken to date on the issue in such a prominent venue."

Hopeful and needed.

Leave a comment:

• mowood3479
    replied
    Originally posted by Amynamous View Post
    States Rights is a cornerstone of republican ideals.
    Moscow Mitch is keeping legislation from being voted on in the Senate.
    I believe it already passed the House.

There are federal limits on home brewing, home growing of tobacco, etc.
    I would expect federal limitations on home growing of cannabis as well.
    I hope it is left to the states.

PS. Harris publicly stated last night that they would deschedule marijuana if they’re elected.
    I believe that’s a first.
    Ya well her boss dementia joe said two weeks ago that there wasn’t enough science to take cannabis of schedule 1..
    So perhaps Kamala needs to change joes tune in her habitual cop way
    Last edited by mowood3479; 10-09-2020, 11:40. Reason: ..

Leave a comment:

• Amynamous
    replied
    Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
    The official dim platform still does not recognize the herb as being anything but another way to squeeze taxes from people, and support the medical industrial complex.

Write the WH website, and demand pot be taken off the fed sch I. This coup has shown how corrupt the federal agencies are, and how Trump will fight them. The DEA is fighting for their very survival, and Trump has the power to get them off our backs.

Just write and tell him it is the right thing to do, by leaving it to the states.
    States Rights is a cornerstone of republican ideals.
    Moscow Mitch is keeping legislation from being voted on in the Senate.
    I believe it already passed the House.

Originally posted by hellfire View Post
    I've said it before here and I'll say it again I am not voting for any law that legalizes and places limits on growing. It is a plant, I don't need the government telling me what I can do with it and then have them turn around to make money off of a community we all built without them.
    There are federal limits on home brewing, home growing of tobacco, etc.
    I would expect federal limitations on home growing of cannabis as well.
    I hope it is left to the states.

PS. Harris publicly stated last night that they would deschedule marijuana if they’re elected.
    I believe that’s a first.

Leave a comment:

• hellfire
    replied
    I've said it before here and I'll say it again I am not voting for any law that legalizes and places limits on growing. It is a plant, I don't need the government telling me what I can do with it and then have them turn around to make money off of a community we all built without them.

Leave a comment:

• MindEater
    replied
    Has Kamala Kush hit the Cali shelves yet?

Leave a comment:

• flylowgethigh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OilGuy
    replied
    It's hard to be too optimistic about Federal legalization, especially in this trashfire of a year. But hey, here's hoping!

Leave a comment:

• mowood3479
    replied
    Originally posted by aridbud View Post
    Actually, MO it was a chuckle on the Monopoly board "thoughts". Can't even take a joke, MO?
    Feds can make jokes too I guess,
    Just don’t ask me to laugh

Leave a comment:

• mowood3479
    replied
    Originally posted by Nannymouse View Post
    Never seem to find mice self in a blue state.

I would welcome a strong third party...i think. Maybe a 'Moms and Grammas' party.

Obama was my favorite pres, overall, but he really let me down on the MJ thing. I expect that the same will happen under the Biden/Harris admin. Hope for better, tho.
    Ya besides the rabid mmj prosecutions, the non stop drone bombing of non combatants, the billion dollar banker bailouts and the multiple wars he started he did an excellent job.

Leave a comment:

• Lyfespan
    replied
    Originally posted by Nannymouse View Post

I would welcome a strong third party...i think. Maybe a 'Moms and Grammas' party.

Obama was my favorite pres, overall, but he really let me down on the MJ thing. I expect that the same will happen under the Biden/Harris admin. Hope for better, tho.
    third parties just get blocked or unrepresented on the ballots, whatever helps either one of the other 2 parties fulfill their wants.

example Pennsylvania, and alaska

Leave a comment:

• Nannymouse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Originally posted by mowood3479 View Post
    Fed thoughts
    Actually, MO it was a chuckle on the Monopoly board "thoughts". Can't even take a joke, MO?

Leave a comment:

• EastFortRock
    replied
    If you distilled it down to which party hurts or helps me the most, instead of looking at personality’s or morals. The Democrats have hurt me the most. More taxes- Democrats. Public land closed to off road motorcycles-Democrats. More restrictive covid laws-Democrats. Obama care health care prices-Democrats. Restrictive gun laws -Democrats. The people in Oregon got cannabis legalized by referendum , no help from politicians. Your experience with how a political party personally effects you may be different.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X