Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A VP Kamala Harris Might Lead To Marijuana Legalization

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Didn't read the thread seen enough emotionally charged opinifacts
    The title gave me a great belly laugh
    I'd advise you to research comma la 's prosecutorial record pretaing to weed.
    Then look at Joes legislation record on weed . They are pretty well suited that way but let me guess
    this thread explains in detail exactly how a lepord changes it's spots.
    Great title tho if it were sarcasm

    Comment


      Originally posted by Rodehazrd View Post
      Somebody has to buy McConnell to get it a vote He needs to replace his coal income.
      Mitch will be fine.
      His wife is trump’s secretary of transportation and part of a billionaire Chinese shipping magnate family.
      Funny, but I don’t believe the family shipping business was impacted by trump’s trade wars with China.

      Comment


        Originally posted by PollenChuckKing View Post
        Didn't read the thread seen enough emotionally charged opinifacts
        The title gave me a great belly laugh
        I'd advise you to research comma la 's prosecutorial record pretaing to weed.
        Then look at Joes legislation record on weed . They are pretty well suited that way but let me guess
        this thread explains in detail exactly how a lepord changes it's spots.
        Great title tho if it were sarcasm
        I dunno
        Ask Brett if he still likes to get drunk on beer and gang-assault defenseless women?
        Have his attitudes changed since the 1980’s?
        I’m guessing he no longer behaves that way.
        The country’s attitude towards cannabis has changed in the last 40 years. Close to 2/3rds of the country has legal cannabis in some form. In 1980 the count was zero. Vice President elect Harris co-sponsored a bill to deschedule cannabis and leave the decision to the states. Since States rights is a REPUBLICAN issue, one would think it would sail through the republican senate. President elect Biden has stated that he supports that bill. A similar bill has already passed the democratic house.
        So, legalization is definitely possible, but it is not Joe whom is standing in the way. It is McConnell’s senate that is the problem.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Amynamous View Post
          I dunno
          Ask Brett if he still likes to get drunk on beer and gang-assault defenseless women?
          Have his attitudes changed since the 1980’s?
          I’m guessing he no longer behaves that way.
          The country’s attitude towards cannabis has changed in the last 40 years. Close to 2/3rds of the country has legal cannabis in some form. In 1980 the count was zero. Vice President elect Harris co-sponsored a bill to deschedule cannabis and leave the decision to the states. Since States rights is a REPUBLICAN issue, one would think it would sail through the republican senate. President elect Biden has stated that he supports that bill. A similar bill has already passed the democratic house.
          So, legalization is definitely possible, but it is not Joe whom is standing in the way. It is McConnell’s senate that is the problem.
          Sounds like some more opinifacts.
          I don't recall any claim of substance or value thrown at justice Kavanaugh
          Just some shady low brow politics and baseless allegations that proved by the evidence to be completely and utterly false.also from your other post
          Basically you're saying hey don't worry Mitch is just as slimy and corrupt as our guys...funny maybe true though
          Also his wife who belongs to that Shipping company from New York and ships dry materials worldwide not just China.anyway New York is Not China at least not yet.if Biden actually wins in the end in 2 years it will be

          Comment


            Originally posted by PollenChuckKing View Post
            Sounds like some more opinifacts.
            I don't recall any claim of substance or value thrown at justice Kavanaugh
            Just some shady low brow politics and baseless allegations that proved by the evidence to be completely and utterly false.also from your other post
            Basically you're saying hey don't worry Mitch is just as slimy and corrupt as our guys...funny maybe true though
            Also his wife who belongs to that Shipping company from New York and ships dry materials worldwide not just China.anyway New York is Not China at least not yet.if Biden actually wins in the end in 2 years it will be
            That sounds like all opinions to me, no facts provided. We can agree to disagree.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Amynamous View Post
              That sounds like all opinions to me, no facts provided. We can agree to disagree.
              No I dont think we can because everything I said was fact,not opinion.
              Perhaps best to ignore one another

              Comment


                Originally posted by Amynamous View Post
                Funny, but I don’t believe the family shipping business was impacted by trump’s trade wars with China.
                why is that funny???? - the families ships are mainly in the iron ore and coal trade... there is no iron ore traded from the US, and only a drop of coal... so why is this funny???

                Comment


                  It was a campaign promise to help get them elected, prolly the easiest one of all to fulfill AND we're gonna hold their feet to the fire if they don't.

                  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they got the job done BEFORE Joe's out in April!!!

                  ..... as for Mitch, he'll be 79 in abt 3 months (nobody lives forever!) and he already knows Kentucky is a great place to farm weed and the state could sure use the money!

                  It's also one of the few issues that both parties can agree on now and looks good as far as helping to 'bring the country together' (cough, cough!).

                  ......... even Antifa folks can agree.

                  The only question I have is where is NORML when you need 'em?

                  Why isn't 'getting this done' an issue in the world of weed?

                  Where are the voices/demonstrators, where's #BLM?

                  Comment


                    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...ization-435591

                    House will vote on cannabis legalization bill in December
                    A vote scheduled for September was postponed after some moderate Democrats got cold feet.
                    By NATALIE FERTIG

                    11/09/2020 08:12 PM EST

                    A bill to remove federal penalties on marijuana and scrap some cannabis-related records will receive a vote on the House floor in December, according to House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer.

                    In a letter to colleagues Monday, Hoyer outlined the legislative schedule for the lame-duck session in November and December.


                    "The House will vote on the MORE Act to decriminalize cannabis and expunge convictions for non-violent cannabis offenses that have prevented many Americans from getting jobs, applying for credit and loans, and accessing opportunities that make it possible to get ahead in our economy," the letter read.

                    This will hopefully lead to progressive measures once Biden/Harris are at the helm.
                    ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

                    “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                    "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

                    afterthought autos
                    We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!


                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      ..... things are looking up!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by PollenChuckKing View Post
                        No I dont think we can because everything I said was fact,not opinion.
                        Perhaps best to ignore one another
                        I don’t believe you don’t know the difference between fact and opinion so i agree it best to ignore one another.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by PollenChuckKing View Post
                          Sounds like some more opinifacts.
                          I don't recall any claim of substance or value thrown at justice Kavanaugh
                          Just some shady low brow politics and baseless allegations that proved by the evidence to be completely and utterly false.also from your other post
                          Basically you're saying hey don't worry Mitch is just as slimy and corrupt as our guys...funny maybe true though
                          Also his wife who belongs to that Shipping company from New York and ships dry materials worldwide not just China.anyway New York is Not China at least not yet.if Biden actually wins in the end in 2 years it will be
                          TROLLING all the threads, little pollen, are ya?

                          Due to your syntax, I can almost be sure of who you are.

                          PROOF, or you're lying. We already know......

                          Like they say in the Netherlands when dawdling in a grocery line, "Skip along!!|
                          ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

                          “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                          "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

                          afterthought autos
                          We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!


                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by aridbud View Post
                            TROLLING all the threads, little pollen, are ya?

                            Due to your syntax, I can almost be sure of who you are.

                            PROOF, or you're lying. We already know......

                            Like they say in the Netherlands when dawdling in a grocery line, "Skip along!!|
                            I dont troll.Im just not emotional about politics, you should try removing your emotions you'll feel better but you grow autos lol so you're obviously not concerned with quality. Have a bud, bud

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ronbo51 View Post
                              Kamala laughed at the brothers she put in the slammer for small weed infractions while the cum from Willy Browns dick trickled from her mouth. You are out of your fucking mind if you think these guys won't throw the hammer down on us all.

                              ronbo I stole your post for my signature, I hope you do not mind. Not sure if the mods are gonna allow it. hehe

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by PollenChuckKing View Post
                                I dont troll.Im just not emotional about politics, you should try removing your emotions you'll feel better but you grow autos lol so you're obviously not concerned with quality. Have a bud, bud

                                View Image
                                Pitiful looking, slightly deformed cola there, TBTS. Jealous much? 2nd time you've mentioned that! Hardee-har!

                                House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) announced that the body will hold a floor vote on a bill to federally legalize marijuana and fund programs to repair the harms of the war on drugs in December. This comes after Democrats planned and then cancelled a September vote on the cannabis proposal.
                                Last edited by aridbud; 11-11-2020, 03:38.
                                ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

                                “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                                "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

                                afterthought autos
                                We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!


                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X