Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A VP Kamala Harris Might Lead To Marijuana Legalization

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Harris was the attorney general of CA, during the push for legalization from prop 420 to 215, and she single handedly took down the Hothouse tomato Brothers and stopped their attempt to start the first ever legal commercial grow in Isleton Ca 2009 - 11. Neither brother are alive today to speak up....google it to learn the truth.

    Comment


      #17
      lies ;ies ;ies yeah
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299327

      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299307

      Comment


        #18
        Don't hold your breath and then think twice about what you're asking for.

        Many states are already legal and have an upwards of 25% tax, can you imagine another federal cannabis tax on top of that?!

        Besides, the homewreckin hussy blow job queen Kamala ain't gonna do shit for you, just expect a lot of virtue signalling political windbaggery for votes.

        There is a new city block hustler on the street corner and it's the state, with the pandemic this never seemed more apparent. The weed stores are now sliging weed all day in open site in the middle of the parking lot as customers are no longer allowed it. Just like a bunch of junkies and street dealers it's a disgusting sight to see.

        Comment


          #19
          Though she coauthored an official voter guide argument opposing a California cannabis legalization measure as a prosecutor in 2010 and laughed in the face of a reporter who asked her about the issue in 2014, she went on to sponsor legislation to federally deschedule marijuana in 2019.

          The reason Kamala Harris was a bad presidential candidate is the reason she could be a good vice presidential candidate

          It remains to be seen whether she will push Biden in the same direction, as the former vice president has maintained opposition to ending marijuana prohibition, despite supermajority support among Democrats.

          While Harris, a former attorney general of California, made marijuana reform a major component of her criminal justice platform when she ran in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary, she’s been less vocal about the issue since dropping out in December 2019.

          Convincing Biden to come around seems like a steep task in any case. Some advocates suspect that the Democratic National Committee’s platform committee voted against an amendment to add legalization as a 2020 party plank specifically because it’s at odds with the presumptive nominee’s agenda. Biden has drawn the line at decriminalizing marijuana possession, expunging past convictions, modest federal rescheduling, medical cannabis legalization, and letting states set their own policies.

          But it remains the case that Harris is the chief Senate sponsor of the Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment and Expungement (MORE) Act — a comprehensive piece of legalization legislation that includes various social equity and restorative justice provisions. Advocates will be watching to see if she continues to advocate for the reform move as she’s on-boarded to the Biden campaign.
          ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

          “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
          "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

          afterthought autos
          We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!


          https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
          sigpic

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by aridbud View Post
            Though she coauthored an official voter guide argument opposing a California cannabis legalization measure as a prosecutor in 2010 and laughed in the face of a reporter who asked her about the issue in 2014, she went on to sponsor legislation to federally deschedule marijuana in 2019.

            The reason Kamala Harris was a bad presidential candidate is the reason she could be a good vice presidential candidate

            It remains to be seen whether she will push Biden in the same direction, as the former vice president has maintained opposition to ending marijuana prohibition, despite supermajority support among Democrats.

            While Harris, a former attorney general of California, made marijuana reform a major component of her criminal justice platform when she ran in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary, she’s been less vocal about the issue since dropping out in December 2019.

            Convincing Biden to come around seems like a steep task in any case. Some advocates suspect that the Democratic National Committee’s platform committee voted against an amendment to add legalization as a 2020 party plank specifically because it’s at odds with the presumptive nominee’s agenda. Biden has drawn the line at decriminalizing marijuana possession, expunging past convictions, modest federal rescheduling, medical cannabis legalization, and letting states set their own policies.

            But it remains the case that Harris is the chief Senate sponsor of the Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment and Expungement (MORE) Act — a comprehensive piece of legalization legislation that includes various social equity and restorative justice provisions. Advocates will be watching to see if she continues to advocate for the reform move as she’s on-boarded to the Biden campaign.
            i've seen fish out of water flip flop less
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299327

            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299307

            Comment


              #21
              Time will tell.....I've witnessed Sheriffs' turn to med marijuana industries, judges and others that once thought cannabis was "bad", a "gateway drug" only to delve into the business.
              ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

              “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
              "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

              afterthought autos
              We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!


              https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
              sigpic

              Comment


                #22
                Joe was already a puppet for Big Pharma so his idea to move Cannabis to Schedule Two is no big surprise. We will need a prescription and it will allow them to take away home growing.
                Just in time for all his Pharma buddies to release all their new Patented Canna Medicines.

                I'm am also a moderate centrist which neither party cares about so I am going to sit this one out and hope that someday a new party of moderates from both sides can come together and form a third party and finally start getting something done in this country

                Comment


                  #23
                  Ya, federal legalization will lead to a SERIOUS war on home grows. The states fukn up cannabis law is bad enough but at least they let us have little tiny scraps of grows.
                  Here's some thoughts for those under my current age of 50:
                  Scientists, doctors and politicians knew, before I was born, that cannabis is not a harmful drug. They knew we had food, drinks, air, medicine, etc that is more harmful. Yet, trillions of dollars have been generated with the war on cannabis. They know. They have known, and they don't care. If it goes legal, it will be because they have a plan to control it. All of it. And if they control it, it means they will have to stomp out a resistance they have not been able to for 90 years. They can't kill us all. They are finding it increasingly difficult to hand down 20-life sentences. I just don't see how they can control it, therefore, I can't see how they can legalize it.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by subrob View Post
                    Ya, federal legalization will lead to a SERIOUS war on home grows. The states fukn up cannabis law is bad enough but at least they let us have little tiny scraps of grows.
                    Here's some thoughts for those under my current age of 50:
                    Scientists, doctors and politicians knew, before I was born, that cannabis is not a harmful drug. They knew we had food, drinks, air, medicine, etc that is more harmful. Yet, trillions of dollars have been generated with the war on cannabis. They know. They have known, and they don't care. If it goes legal, it will be because they have a plan to control it. All of it. And if they control it, it means they will have to stomp out a resistance they have not been able to for 90 years. They can't kill us all. They are finding it increasingly difficult to hand down 20-life sentences. I just don't see how they can control it, therefore, I can't see how they can legalize it.
                    Drones for outdoor and power companies snitching smart meters for indoor... they can’t eradicate homegrowing but they can limit commercial production enough to prop up whatever monopoly there paid to protect... they’re tightening the screws for sure.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by mowood3479 View Post
                      Drones for outdoor and power companies snitching smart meters for indoor... they can’t eradicate homegrowing but they can limit commercial production enough to prop up whatever monopoly there paid to protect... they’re tightening the screws for sure.
                      off grid solar for the win
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299327

                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299307

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Cannavore View Post
                        Cannabis legalization was already proposed for the 2020 Democratic Party Platform and they vetoed it lol.
                        i believe there is enough support for it on the D side, but they did not want to run on it due to the urgency of trying to remove chump. why give the Rs another stick to hit them over the head with? i can see the headlines now - chump on the porch of a church, holding an unopened bible and saying "not only do they hate God, they want to give YOUR CHILDREN the devil weed marihuana..."
                        smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Barry McCaffrey says fuck you!

                          also drug courts are no better than unimpeded spying, which we also dont seem to give a fuck about, collectively.
                          (+)(-)

                          N2→ NH4+ → NO2- → NO3-

                          http://www.scribd.com/doc/100469728/...Microorganisms
                          http://astro.unl.edu/classaction/ani...sexplorer.html

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Maybe the biggest irony about Dems providing legalization is that their version like Oregon decided to give 20% of taxes to LEO.
                            NOW, they aint even mentioning that little aspect as they say nothing about current situations, like Oregon Dem leadership has. They are agreeing with defunding while shovelling money to the piggies thats called power brokering. Fuck republicans Fuck democrats. Eazy peezy.
                            (+)(-)

                            N2→ NH4+ → NO2- → NO3-

                            http://www.scribd.com/doc/100469728/...Microorganisms
                            http://astro.unl.edu/classaction/ani...sexplorer.html

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by Oregonism View Post
                              Fuck republicans Fuck democrats. Eazy peezy.
                              It really is that easy! Once you buy into one of the other you become part of the problem. The parties keep us divided so we can't get anything done and as long as we keep tolerating that were going nowhere.
                              Fiddynut's indoor jungle https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....58#post7781958
                              Fiddynut tries some autos https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336087
                              Completed grow Larry OG https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=333512
                              Completed grow Blackwater https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330253

                              Comment


                                #30
                                And the minute a third party ever does get in...

                                That will be the day they team up to get of Rid of them

                                So they can get back to business as usual

                                It's True




                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X