What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

London cannabis seed seller Gypsy Nirvana faces extradition to US

sdd420

Veteran
Phew - yeah, I'm glad I left all that behind - although I was not in Manila City Jail - the Bureau of Immigration Detention Jail at Camp Bagong Diwa was no cake walk - it was most often seriously overcrowded - and full of people from all over the world - many you would not like to meet.

Some great news today - my wife and kids will soon be able to join me in the UK - since just this morning I had the VERY good news that she has finally been given a UK settlement visa - and after nearly 5 and a half years of forced separation - I'm getting my family back! - They could be at Heathrow Airport within 2/3 weeks!

Damn good news big guy,things are looking up stay positive be happy

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hey gyp great news old bean , that’s the news you been waiting for you can finally relax now and have your wife an kids Back with you that’s great , I’ll see you about 10am for a coffee, I’ll bring the SeedHunter for a chat we have other great news also , 2019 going to be a goodun..:dance013:

Hoypare.

Fantastic news Gyp,really well done mate,the light at the end of the tunnel shines fully,really pleased for you,i know the weight has finally been lifted from your shoulders,the best stories always end with...…….And they all lived happily ever after :tiphat::woohoo:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I've been feeling bummed out lately, but this is excellent news! Congrats Gypsy. This rip is for you and your family! :bongsmi:

dddaver

Veteran
YOU are a true hero. I'm sorry this happened to you but your perseverance has been a true inspiration. You have earned your place in history as a true cannabis patriot. Congratulations on all fronts dude. You da man. Seriously.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Thanks again guys/gals for so many kind words - I'm just some stoner/grower/seed distributor that realized the potential of getting cannabis seeds into the hands of those who might grow them - many years ago - as a way to get cannabis normalized in many nations - and by jiminy it has worked - and continues to work to this day! -

I implore you all to MAKE SEEDS and either give them away or sell them to those that might grow them - so securing the continued cultivation and future of this plant within the cannabis industry/community - WORLDWIDE.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has the family been to Britain before? Should be exciting for them and for you to show them around.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
This is wonderful news Gypsy, too bad the wheels of justice moved so slowly but now it's full steam ahead for you and the family!

.... oh yeah, thanks for everything regarding those seeds you planted alla those years ago.:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Nope - none of them have ever left the PI's before - and before my life was so rudely interrupted by that federal indictment - we had all intentions to live and grow there - since I had emigrated there in 2006 - bought a gorgeous piece of beachland - and had planned to remain living there until I shuffle off this mortal coil.

It is exciting though for me to be able to bring them to the UK - and show them my way of life here, and get them educated in England - This should give them a good start in life at the very least - and I will dedicate the rest of my life to being a good Father and Husband - and try and make up for all the lost years.

Has the family been to Britain before? Should be exciting for them and for you to show them around.

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
You got this Gypsy! Life is always throwing us curveballs some more traumatic than others... all we can do is focus on the future and get through them.

Congracts on getting them to the UK and back in your arms! #DadsNeedHugs movement!!:huggg:

SGS

Nope - none of them have ever left the PI's before - and before my life was so rudely interrupted by that federal indictment - we had all intentions to live and grow there - since I had emigrated there in 2006 - bought a gorgeous piece of beachland - and had planned to remain living there until I shuffle off this mortal coil.

It is exciting though for me to be able to bring them to the UK - and show them my way of life here, and get them educated in England - This should give them a good start in life at the very least - and I will dedicate the rest of my life to being a good Father and Husband - and try and make up for all the lost years.