X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent news for the new year mate, you deserve it ++
    "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
    - Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by Harry Lime

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Comment

happy for you and fam. cheers

Comment

I've been feeling bummed out lately, but this is excellent news! Congrats Gypsy. This rip is for you and your family!
        You may not vote on any more threads today.
        Don't sweat the technique.
        And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.

Comment

YOU are a true hero. I'm sorry this happened to you but your perseverance has been a true inspiration. You have earned your place in history as a true cannabis patriot. Congratulations on all fronts dude. You da man. Seriously.
          my gggeneration

DAV -sigpic

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
          "There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
          But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
          So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
          -
          Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
          -George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
          "
          -William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
          -dddaver

Comment

Thanks again guys/gals for so many kind words - I'm just some stoner/grower/seed distributor that realized the potential of getting cannabis seeds into the hands of those who might grow them - many years ago - as a way to get cannabis normalized in many nations - and by jiminy it has worked - and continues to work to this day! -

I implore you all to MAKE SEEDS and either give them away or sell them to those that might grow them - so securing the continued cultivation and future of this plant within the cannabis industry/community - WORLDWIDE.
            'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

Has the family been to Britain before? Should be exciting for them and for you to show them around.

Comment

Congratulations Gypsy!
                sigpic

Cannabis seeds should be preserved and given away

Comment

This is wonderful news Gypsy, too bad the wheels of justice moved so slowly but now it's full steam ahead for you and the family!

.... oh yeah, thanks for everything regarding those seeds you planted alla those years ago.

Comment

Nope - none of them have ever left the PI's before - and before my life was so rudely interrupted by that federal indictment - we had all intentions to live and grow there - since I had emigrated there in 2006 - bought a gorgeous piece of beachland - and had planned to remain living there until I shuffle off this mortal coil.

It is exciting though for me to be able to bring them to the UK - and show them my way of life here, and get them educated in England - This should give them a good start in life at the very least - and I will dedicate the rest of my life to being a good Father and Husband - and try and make up for all the lost years.

Originally posted by VenturaHwy View Post
                    Has the family been to Britain before? Should be exciting for them and for you to show them around.
                    'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

You got this Gypsy! Life is always throwing us curveballs some more traumatic than others... all we can do is focus on the future and get through them.

Congracts on getting them to the UK and back in your arms! #DadsNeedHugs movement!!

SGS

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
                      Nope - none of them have ever left the PI's before - and before my life was so rudely interrupted by that federal indictment - we had all intentions to live and grow there - since I had emigrated there in 2006 - bought a gorgeous piece of beachland - and had planned to remain living there until I shuffle off this mortal coil.

It is exciting though for me to be able to bring them to the UK - and show them my way of life here, and get them educated in England - This should give them a good start in life at the very least - and I will dedicate the rest of my life to being a good Father and Husband - and try and make up for all the lost years.
                      sigpic

Easy cloning method! Very high success rate!

Comment

Congratulation Gypsy!!

Now you will be able to live the life you wanted!! BRAVO

Comment

Jeez Gyp ! I am .... WOW ! I thought you did 9 months - the court waiting list ! which is more than 3 days for Lawyers to tell them NO, or 10-14 days due to Sat, Sun and office delay !!!!!! but 2.5 years ?

It could have been "WEED" >> a name change and re-locating to Philipines.

because the weather is rather hot there.

Weed is legal in 25+ states and was used in the Poltergeist so there is a serious Public Interest miss-match that would embarrass the DA .....

AND

result in a token penalty if it ever proceeded to the High Court.

Dr Watt
                          Last edited by Dr Watt; 04-12-2021, 04:11.
                          PRADA YA YA ..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... .... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... ...... ...... ..... .....TWO in the PINK!! ONE in the Brown!

Comment

Working...
                          X