What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

America’s Pot Labs Have A THC Problem

G

Delta 9 Thc % should be tied to a cultivars production standards. It has no bearing on anything else. Hydroponic is always higher in d9, it's an easy metabolite to synth. No oils or sugars competing in relative weight. Almost as if it goes straight from hexanoic to d9thc without all the frills of flavor, entourage, complexity or flat out potent microcannabinoids. But is hydro more potent? It's a stupid argument. The government were the first to claim Commercial Cookies is more potent than Swazi Gold. Why do potheads believe such tales? I must be the only one growing Swazi..

Gry

Delta 9 Thc % should be tied to a cultivars production standards. It has no bearing on anything else. Hydroponic is always higher in d9, it's an easy metabolite to synth. No oils or sugars competing in relative weight. Almost as if it goes straight from hexanoic to d9thc without all the frills of flavor, entourage, complexity or flat out potent microcannabinoids. But is hydro more potent? It's a stupid argument. The government were the first to claim Commercial Cookies is more potent than Swazi Gold. Why do potheads believe such tales? I must be the only one growing Swazi..

That is one interesting way of saying that you have some nice cannabis.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Yeah, I used to work at a rec facility in Washington State. I will post the name because I don't give a fuck. EVOLUTION DESIGN CONCEPTS. If you ever get offered a job by them run away as fast as you can.What a joke as far as compliance. Cameras were turned off regularly to facilitate moving of illegal or unregistered product. Nothing was up to date of far as the tracking software, plant count or tagging. Doing activities we were not licenced for, like extraction. Unregulated "on site sales". The way it was ran was a joke to. Owner never around, probably so he could claim ignorance if shit went down. I think he would have still been found ultimately responsible though.
The quality of the pot was a bad joke. I would not even smoke anything that came from there. I had a half good crop of glue that I had finished recently and it blew EVERYTHING they grew/had out of the water as far as taste and potency....Plus I know what was in it since it was mine. Overall it made me feel very bad working there. I know that these licenses were a lottery in Wa state and this guy won. But the way he is running it is just a disgrace to the industry and a total waste of a licence. In fact to date being in operation for about 4 years now have made $8k in sales on the books. What a fucking ripoff artist and a tax scammer. Fuck you you asshole and I hope you are reading this!
Just overall a very bad experience in my opinion. I really hope some places have their shit together for the sake of the person that has to buy this crap instead of grown your own. I know they just call plants whatever they want sometimes for marketing. I am growing out some seeds of what is supposedly GG4 from Khush Kush, A company that I actually like the pot they produce somewhat. It has no resemblance to the GG4 whatsoever!! I have grown the real deal clone only cut for about 5 years now. I know it well and this aint it....Just plaint liars and cheats these people are in my experience.
FUCK YOU you asshole owner I left a great job to come work for you and you fucked me by not paying me and running a total shit op. FUCK YOU ONE MORE TIME...not bitter at all from my time there....
Have a great day all. Peace negative.

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
7 years ago the guys in the GG4 forum were saying they thought certain labs were inflating results around 3%. Most were getting 29% max THC while some lab was reporting 32%.

Cadfael

Several year ago, I took 5 different strains from two different runs and went to the lab. I bought the $49 test vs the $79 test because I didn't need the full spectrum.

All 5 came back at 19.9 THC....