What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help Ohio be the next MMJ State

LetsSeeYa

We need anyone and everyone in the state to stand up and be counted. We need 360,000 signatures or more to get it on the ballot. You can find all the info on this site so stop by and lets make it happen friends. You and i know its been a tough fight in this state to make this happen. Stop by and see what you can do, even if its a small part as anything helps. Be watching out for when its time to sign, we are banning together now and need you all to make it happen.

This link will answer all your questions or ask me and il dig till i get your answers. But please just dont sit back on this one as you know any help is better then none. Also, if your not a registered voter, get on that, because we need everyone of your votes!

Lets make this happen this time, we are far behind, but now is the time:dance013:

http://www.facebook.com/OhioCMC

LSY

LetsSeeYa

Should medical marijuana be legalized in Ohio?
Select Poll Select a poll from the listJoomla! is used for?Did you agree with Troy Davis executionDo you agree with Mayor Frank Jackson removing the box on the application that asks if you have a felonyDo you think Dr. Conrad Murray killed Michael Jackson?Do you support Occupy WallstreetShould medical marijuana be legalized in Ohio?
Number of Voters:829

First Vote:Wednesday, 26 October 2011 09:47

Last Vote:Monday, 31 October 2011 18:56.Should medical marijuana be legalized in Ohio?
Hits Percent Graph
Yes
810 97.7%
No
17 2.1%
Not decided
2 0.2%

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
I lived in Michigan when mmj was legalized there..now I live in Oregon. As things stand, putting your info out there so the feds can screw you over doesn't make sense to me. All of this shit over a simple plant. A part of me thinks that if the government sees a majority approving mmj, then it will be accepted..what I see happening doesn't coincide. We can't stop fighting for good medicine so best wishes Ohio.

LetsSeeYa

Number of Voters:3038

First Vote:Wednesday, 26 October 2011 09:47

Last Vote:Tuesday, 01 November 2011 17:32.Should medical marijuana be legalized in Ohio?
Hits Percent Graph
Yes
3016 99.3%
No
20 0.7%
Not decided
2 0.1%

LetsSeeYa

already on ballot from what i hear for 2012:tiphat:

Not yet, we need help, but check out the site i posted and you can get the info you need:tiphat:

I lived in Michigan when mmj was legalized there..now I live in Oregon. As things stand, putting your info out there so the feds can screw you over doesn't make sense to me. All of this shit over a simple plant. A part of me thinks that if the government sees a majority approving mmj, then it will be accepted..what I see happening doesn't coincide. We can't stop fighting for good medicine so best wishes Ohio.

Well man if no one speaks up, its never going to happen. Can you imagine if everyone smoked stood up and told their Doc. what it does for them. It would be huge, but they cant, i did and after a year and a half he is making me test for the first time. He just said ''they'' are cracking down. But gave me a month to quit, but i caved a few times and then gave me one last month, which im done. But havent slept since then, sucks. But he did say he would prescribe it if it was legal so im doing what i can to make it happen. Sucks, but i knew at some point this would happen and the other Doc's just dropped me. And i have some very bad pain issues that require hard core drugs, but i could get even harder ones, i just choose not to be on that shit.

So we gotta speak out!

Peace,

LSY

Latest posts

Latest posts