What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BP gone Hydro

BigPhil

Veteran
I think the Cherry Sativa x Sunshinedaydream look kinda deformed to me. No wonder they didn't pop open. They probably made a super shell haha
picture.php

BigPhil

Veteran
Taken 2 sets of cuts off the Strawberry Unicorns. Did a set in the cloner and a back up set in rock wool. Sun Ra is in with the cloner S,U cuts
picture.php

picture.php

The 2 bud seeds Big Buddha cheese in the Middle with the mystery Diesel Seed. And GGG California Dreaming (Super Blue Dream X Mendo Ace) I had to gently crack the other California Dreaming seeds with my Thumb and finger they was pretty solid
picture.php

Group shot :)
picture.php

BigPhil

Veteran
Ordered some more Bodhi beans today

Cherry Queen (Fat Cherry ghani x Old Mother Ghani)
Lazy Lightning (Loompa's Headband x G13-88 hashplant)
Hollyweed (hollywood pure kush x g13-88 hp)

Found this bit of info online about the Pure Kush in Hollyweed.. Sounds pretty sick

Hollywood was one I had my eye on too.never got any though.got some solos stash which has the same mother as Hollywood , the Hollywood pure kush aka Topanga canyon pure kush or og aka ok killer.their all the same cut and it's supposedly one of the best quality elite cuts anywhere in the world.about 5 years ago i was talking with a well respected guy I knew who had every single elite clone you could possibly think on.the list of clones he put up was MASSIVE.over 70 different elite clones.some rare some not so rare and some like this topanga/Hollywood pure kush were at this time rocking horse shit rare.
So he had all these elite clones which got me thinking...which was his favourite?He said the topanga pk was by far the best cut he had.i had never even heard of it at this point but from then on I was out on a Topanga canyon/Hollywood pure kush mission.its supposed to have an awesome terp profile that tastes like the wee marshmallows out the cereal lucky charms.if u get a hollyweed pheno that tastes like that it's a pk leaning pheno.

Last edited:

Cloneman

Veteran
PK

PK

When I was on another board, one member from Cali said he had all sorts of elites and if he had to narrow it down to one it would be the PK. Said he absolutely loved it.

Good choice with the Bodhi gear (done a few of his).

Got some Mountain Temple that I've had for years, going to try to germ them after my next grow.

BigPhil

Veteran
When I was on another board, one member from Cali said he had all sorts of elites and if he had to narrow it down to one it would be the PK. Said he absolutely loved it.

Good choice with the Bodhi gear (done a few of his).

Got some Mountain Temple that I've had for years, going to try to germ them after my next grow.

I have only heard good things about hollyweed, Fingers crossed I may find a PK leaning pheno.

Yeah man jump on the Bodhi Train.. All aboard haha next stop mountain Temple.

I guess at some point I should try and sample some girl scout cookies and wedding cake, gelato. See what the fuss is about.

BigPhil

Veteran
12 days into flower, Thought I'd show a couple of pics

picture.php

Not sure if you can see very well. HPS is not the best light to take pics in haha... But 4 out the 6 Strawberry Unicorn have started to show some purple on leave's that have started to grow around the early flower's. I get the feeling there's going to be some colourful flowers later on :dancer:

picture.php

BigPhil

Veteran
I cant see any pics. Even from last pages....

I wonder if it because I had set my albums to friends only? I've changed them too anyone now. Maybe a forum reload may work? If not then I need to look into it and get that sorted. Cheers for letting me know

Cloneman

Veteran
Nada pics mate, was going to say something a couple of days ago, but thought it was just me.

Your Strawberry Unicorn's in the Bodhi thread have disappeared too

BigPhil

Veteran
Well this is fooking weird. I got in touch with an Admin last night he said he could see them ok.. Well right then let me see what I can do.. If anything. Worst case is making a new profile I think

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I can see your pics BigPhil -

- but maybe you have public display turned off - and others cannot?

BigPhil

Veteran
I can see your pics BigPhil -

- but maybe you have public display turned off - and others cannot?

Is that in my profile settings?

Right I think I might of done it? My album's in profile settings network, Was set to private

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts