What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BP gone Hydro

BigPhil

Veteran
47 days in.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

707 Truthband was the one that smelt like mint in it's early dayz, Kinda lost that smell now
picture.php

You can see in the pics the slight potassium deficiency. It's been so long since I have ran into any problems. The canna coco stores up potass. Not sure about echothriv but its safe to say I will not be buying it again lol. I am hoping it won't come to a flush as that should be done as last resort, And will stress them. If it gets worst I will flush them after the weekend. After looking at the pics you can't see it that well. Other parts of the plant's its plain as day.

BigPhil

Veteran
picture.php

This was the plant that was showing loads of purple early on. Its almost gone now :biglaugh: Looking like the smallest yielding out the SU's as well. At almost 7 weeks I think the Strawberrys are looking like 11-12 weeker probably 12
picture.php

BigPhil

Veteran
RIP 707 Truthband

RIP 707 Truthband

Afternoon boys and girls

Been bit busy this afternoon, She was a leafy one. Some one asked me about the funk, Well it definitely has some. Was much more noticeable once I taken her out her home.
Smelling of flue, chemy terps. Taken at 49 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BigPhil

Veteran
Wow loads of colour, she finished super.nice..

Cheers mate. Gonna take the other one next week or the week after. Got a repair man round on Thursday. So think I will make some bubble hash Monday. Get the trim out my freezer. They working in my kitchen lol. Or I would of waited and turned the trim into hash when I had done both the Truthband's.
I'll post some pics normally comes out super clean

BigPhil

Veteran
picture.php

707 Trim bubble hash not to shabby off one plant.

120micron the little one at the top
73 micron the larger pieces
23 micron the other bit lol

BigPhil

Veteran
Week 8 update

picture.php

707 Truth band
picture.php

Smaller yielding Strawberry Unicorn but smells the best. Is the plant that was showing purple early on.
picture.php

Short stretch Strawberry Unicorn
picture.php

Almost a group shot. The lanky ones getting some fat floppy tops haha
picture.php

BigPhil

Veteran
Taken the other truthband this weekend. Loads of quality trim leaf. The 1st truthband yielded 85g not bad for its tiny nugs haha

At 64 days now on the Strawberry Unicorns. They look like they need a couple extra weeks still.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Managed to get my hands on some Cherry Unicorn seeds. They was a limited number release, They sold out within 20 mins. And Ordered a packet of Peach hashplant as well.

Check out the crazy leaf on the Diesel. Most plants I have grown in the past with this kinda leaf. Turns out to be fire.
picture.php

I'm not 100% on what to flower in the single tent. I got 4 fem Sun Ra out the 8 seeds. 1 fem Big Buddha cheese bag seed and 1 fem Diesel. I only want to flower 4 of them. Because I've had the Diesel seed since I first started growing. Someone pasted it onto me. Going to flower her. The Sun Ra's are SFV OG X Wookie 15.

BigPhil

Veteran
Those look really nice and chunky.

Are you still using the lumatek?

In the double tent yes. In the single one. The plants was having problems transpireing so swapped it for a MH. Was struggling to adapt the enviroment I think. They looked over watered and nutrient deficient.

Yeah the S'U look like rewarding plants. One or 2 phenos/genos better than some. Thank you for the kind words Superx :tiphat:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Loving the double serrations on the Diesel leaf mate, I have not seen that for a while. Great work mate as well pics look stunning!

ATB

BigPhil

Veteran
Loving the double serrations on the Diesel leaf mate, I have not seen that for a while. Great work mate as well pics look stunning!

ATB

Cheers mate yeah me too on the leaf, It has been a while, And never had this many double serrations.
Thanks mate not bad for phone pics lol.

Green81

Veteran
Hey BigPhil nice update! Can I ask whats your opinion on the lumatek LEDS? Would you run 2 in a double tent?

G81