What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BP gone Hydro

Cloneman

Veteran
fe93f8_a2b69964bd1546e1851ec9b335158f54~mv2.jpg

yayyy

BigPhil

Veteran
Hahahaha they must of been in hiding for a week or so hahaha. Thank god that's sorted. Profile editing noob after 11 years of being here no more :D

BigPhil

Veteran
Sweet post man came yesterday

Sweet post man came yesterday

The Lumatek 465w Zeus pro led came the other day.
Was nice and easy to put together taken 5 or 10 minutes. I actually have another one coming so I swapped it with a HPS.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

It kinda looks like the HPS hood is open. I have a filter sleeve over the hole to catch dust. As I push air through my carbon filter. To save space in the tent. I've used the larger length mountain air 8inich filter. It's doing a good job. 5 years and still going strong.
2 Starwberry Unicorns are touching 4 foot in hight so had to hang the hood on the bar and take away the rope ratchets lol.

The Strawberry Unicorn I have 3 or 4 pheno's. I had a male that the most purple on the stems and node branches. I wish I kept it. But I have one fem that is showing a good amount of purple. For me it's a first normally don't get plants that show colour early into flower much unless it's a little chilly.
I have a short one as well that has no colour stronger branches. Looks to be showing good amount of pre THC on the leaves.
Then I have 4 plants that have stretched the most, They look very alike not so much purple colours but more a dirty pink on the leaves. As they grow going to look good I think.

Be nice to see how the LED side compares to the HSP side.

I want to mention the 2 707 Truthband. Seed description says True OG x True OG. I have been doing some light defolitaing and the leaves I put in a carrier bag next day had a stinky mint smell. Really did remind me of the garden herb. I'm going to take a cut and name her G Mint OG. If it's still there when finished :kos:

BigPhil

Veteran
Truthband

Truthband

Them 707 are looking a little hungry in pictures. E,C is at 1.7. They are darker in person.

This is the Minty one
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The darker one can see it better on the leave now she's grown a little
picture.php

STUPPA

I have grown the truthband if it's the same as ras truths one. I had 2 phenos one was the minty one which also hermied and another one that was probably the best tasting smoke i've had. Pulling on an unlit spliff would make your mouth water, tasted amazing, although not the strongest or best yield.

BigPhil

Veteran
I have grown the truthband if it's the same as ras truths one. I had 2 phenos one was the minty one which also hermied and another one that was probably the best tasting smoke i've had. Pulling on an unlit spliff would make your mouth water, tasted amazing, although not the strongest or best yield.
Hay Stuppa
Humbolt seeds 707 Thruthband, You know the buds do look small even for this stage. The S,U buds are twice as big. I wasn't planning on flowering them, I was wondering if they was suffering a little root bound problem. There's not leave on them bigger then 4 inch's lol. Building some nice frost though

Thats a nice tidy room mate and that LED looks great! Lets see how it performs :)

Yeah I got it on 75% at the moment some pistol's looking a little damaged on the lanky plants on the HPS side, I was wondering if it's the light intensity or just where they may of been caught while moving them about. Could even be wind from the fan.. Anyway going to up 100% in a couple of days let them get use to it. Keep on eye on them in the meantime.

Cheers Dank. Might need to pick your brain at some point, With you using LED's or might not lol see how it goes.
It has got good efficiency of 2.7 umol/J, PPF of 1256umol/s I am assuming at 14-16inch so even at 75% should be giving some real light at the ladies.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Looking ok in here bigphil nice to see you got the light sorted all the best to you :headbange

BigPhil

Veteran
Looking ok in here bigphil nice to see you got the light sorted all the best to you :headbange

Thanks Darksider Bruva. I have a 2nd coming for a single tent. I popped 9 svf og x Wookie. but ended up with 7. Was hoping for 4 fems, We was hit with a heatwave as well. So we will see about that. Did some bits and bobs seeds extra just incase hehe. :tiphat:

BigPhil

Veteran
Boy'z N Girl'z

4 weeks tomorrow and been a little since I posted so here some pictures of how it's coming along

Not sure what I think of this tent. It's got one front door and one on the side lol, I do like the lighthouse max tent though got some good features and the zip doesn't make a lot of noise
picture.php

picture.php

This last pic not sure what's causing the canoe leave's Could it be light intensity? It's not beaching them, Temps are not high
picture.php

Rock on Borthers and Sisiters :ying: