What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BP gone Hydro

BigPhil

Veteran
That strawberry milk should be very og-ish right?
Only coz mother's milk if I remember bodhi mentioning MM was an old world ogk & goji had alil of the similar?
Who knows, but good bud is good bud. Ha ha!

Rubbish bag, on a hot day kinda funk, from the chem d in the mix. Remembering now, I did pop 1 road kill unicorn & he stank in veg.

Bro I f'in love those fuely, astringent, chemical, rancid types.

Haha yeah was taking with 40Amp he said anything chemical and nasty makes fire when crossed with blueberry. I really miss that that plant man. Grew out some schnazzleberry#2 about 9 years ago when I was just finding me feet that was blueberry x chris's skunk.
Was an amazing plant great heavy high nice and fruity.

Well I popped all 12 beans of the strawberry unicorn.

Love them dank n nasty terps man

I grew some green house trainwreck just 1 bean think it was a mix pack. It smelt like bad dog breath and tasted like it as well. It was so horrible 2 smoke. It has put me off bad smells in weed hahaha.

Cmoon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It has put me off bad smells in weed hahaha. [/FONT]
too right man, its not all that iceing sugar menthol bang,..shit like cookies, wedding cake even life saver, uxb x romulan, blockhead , k2 extra extra from yonks back spoil you.

bit like booze...horses for courses:biglaugh:

BigPhil

Veteran
too right man, its not all that iceing sugar menthol bang,..shit like cookies, wedding cake even life saver, uxb x romulan, blockhead , k2 extra extra from yonks back spoil you.

bit like booze...horses for courses:biglaugh:

I've never smoked any of them so can't really comment lol. Haven't been living under a rock though I have heard many good thing's about cookies. Wedding cake. Romulan and Blockhead. :kos:

Cmoon

Problem was I started with indicas and younger generations really like sweet flavours like Cookies, anything with sour wont go well in my area.

BigPhil

Veteran
Sup Homie's

Some pics for you lot, kept the light cycle at 18/6. Have been feeding the 3 part as follows, 8ml grow, 5ml micro, 2.5ml bloom 3ml roots exelorator @ 10liter's and put 3 scoops of great white shark in as well.

Going to change the water every 10 days at the moment.

Res water temps have been low since I did this
picture.php

Group Shot
picture.php

Air Gap distance about 3 or 4 inch
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

707 Truthband, Bit temperamental this lady. Some times of the day leaves are up other times of the day they a bit droopy. Looking at the top leaves they have a dark edge and bit lighter in the middle. What is she wanting cal mag? I thought it was stress, Took 2 lower branches off to make it easier to flush the pebbles during water change's, She didn't like that very much

BigPhil

Veteran
The Strawberry Unicorn baby's looks like 11 are poking threw at the moment, One more to show itself

picture.php

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys

BigPhil

Veteran
Cheers man wish I could do more. Went from 16 plants in 8x8 halved that and doing 6 lol

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup Homie's

Some pics for you lot, kept the light cycle at 18/6. Have been feeding the 3 part as follows, 8ml grow, 5ml micro, 2.5ml bloom 3ml roots exelorator @ 10liter's and put 3 scoops of great white shark in as well.

Going to change the water every 10 days at the moment.

Res water temps have been low since I did this
View Image

Group Shot
View Image

Air Gap distance about 3 or 4 inch
View Image
View Image

View Image
707 Truthband, Bit temperamental this lady. Some times of the day leaves are up other times of the day they a bit droopy. Looking at the top leaves they have a dark edge and bit lighter in the middle. What is she wanting cal mag? I thought it was stress, Took 2 lower branches off to make it easier to flush the pebbles during water change's, She didn't like that very much

Nice job BigPhil,, I see youre running a td silent amongst your goodies good choice. :tiphat:

BigPhil

Veteran
Nice job BigPhil,, I see youre running a td silent amongst your goodies good choice. :tiphat:

Cheers man got an 8 inch td working in the double tent. I was thinking earlier I could maybe get away with adding a 3rd reflector when I'm flowering. Im not running co2 though. I've been spending money I haven't really got 2day ordered a packet of DJ's Blueberry. I know I won't find anything like the BB of the 90s but I hope I do lol

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers man got an 8 inch td working in the double tent. I was thinking earlier I could maybe get away with adding a 3rd reflector when I'm flowering. Im not running co2 though. I've been spending money I haven't really got 2day ordered a packet of DJ's Blueberry. I know I won't find anything like the BB of the 90s but I hope I do lol

You never know maybes get lucky with the bb :D same size td i run, worth its weight in gold in my eyes i run mine with a variac controller its super quite, the best i ever owned to be honest, and yes i also think another reflector would do wonders with your space best of luck with your choices my seat is pulled up and watching :good:

BigPhil

Veteran
DarkSider It's not looking likely the seed bank just called me and said they can't source the bean's lol. I thought most UK sites been out his bean's for a while now. Yeah man, They are good fans.

I don't think the 12th Strawberry Unicorn is gonna pop, Had a gentle dig and it hasn't opened up or anything

BigPhil

Veteran
What's this then? Is that like root rot? That roots Excelurator dyed the roots. And after a bit more research it doesn't work 2 well with air bubblers. Yet I got the silver one that's ment to be for hydro systems. But where the bubbles pop that's left slight salt build up and left some crap from the Excelurator around iner pots, lids.

The Truthband is looking sorry for itself
picture.php

picture.php

Red Russian xxl
picture.php

picture.php

I can't really do anything about my water quality till a later date. When it's possible will probably get a quality UV tube. And add a 2 stage filter. And use a sterile product. Rather than go R/O
It's only been 3 week's give or take a few days. Think I am going to take some cuts. Keep an eye on the roots.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agree with scrogrow But use the food grade peroxide there is a slight difference and not just the price.:tiphat:

BigPhil

Veteran
Well it doesn't look like I'm winning with the H2o2.

But on the plus side I am just waiting on some board to come then I can fix up the UV water treatment and sediment filter. I got one that does 6 gallons per min so 27 liter's. The min water flow I can put threw it is 5 liters per min

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Maybe the H2o2 is helping a little bit, But the overall health of the 707 looks like it's deteriorating, With it been an recirculating system. I am wondering if it might just be better to start over. From what I have read if it's brown algae people are saying the only thing that has gotten rid of it is a bennie's tea.

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it doesn't look like I'm winning with the Ho2o.

But on the plus side I am just waiting on some board to come then I can fix up the UV water treatment and sediment filter. I got one that does 6 gallons per min so 27 liter's. The min water flow I can put threw it is 5 liters per min

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Maybe the Ho2o is helping a little bit, But the overall health of the 707 looks like it's deteriorating, With it been an recirculating system. I am wondering if it might just be better to start over. From what I have read if it's brown algae people are saying the only thing that has gotten rid of it is a bennie's tea.

Any Updates or did you start over, Hope you got it sorted BigPhil let us know how you got on and maybes post a photo in the cannabis infirmary if all else fails :good:

BigPhil

Veteran
Any Updates or did you start over, Hope you got it sorted BigPhil let us know how you got on and maybes post a photo in the cannabis infirmary if all else fails :good:

Hay up man The 707 looked like a dead lettuce the day after I taken them picks. I could see I was fighting a losing battle, So taken some cutting's off the 707 truthbands I been vegging up in my veg tent. And chopped them down.

Fuck sake what a bellend, I will add some product keep my water nice this time around :thinking: I think that is where I went wrong lol. Thinking I got a magic water chiller. Will add some Hydroguard see how I get on with that.

I did get a UV water steriliser though and a 10 inch 5 micron filter, Got a 2nd coming in the post of 1 micron, I've used 12 meters of 15mm air pipe and made a hose out it. UV works at up2 27liters a min, Can have my tap on low doing 5 liters a min, So the water should be clean of germ's going in. I'm not using it set up to my system, I hear it can be bad on nutes.

Maybe I will have enough cutting's rooted for Sunday. It looks like they have started too root now. I will get this one finished, Try not to make any simple mistakes again :gaga::biglaugh: :tiphat:

BigPhil

Veteran
Start of the 2nd round, Some root's starting to show. 1st time using a cloner. Cleaned it out it, Used 10 liters of UV treated water 5 ml hydroguard 5ml micro 6ml bloom GHE flora nutes, ph'ed 5.4-5-6 Exchanging water tank every 3 days. Cut the leaf's tip's, I also covered the propagation lid so the cutting's was shaded

Cutting the leaves and giving them less light, Help's them to put more energy into making root's than trying to grow. Same with the bloom. Potassium not Nitrogen.

picture.php

picture.php

The baby Strawberry Unicorn's. I have a sneaky suspicion the 4 that are separate could be male, They are a little lanky'er

picture.php

Question about the cutting's would it be best to put them in a small rock wool cube from this point? I'm thinking about the best way not to damage root's transplanting. My net pot's are 6 inch And have small hands so could probably just use clay pebbles.

Latest posts

Latest posts