No announcement yet.

BP gone Hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she looks good so far. keep up the nice work.
    WWW.MARS-HYDRO.COM
    Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
    FC6500 Harvest
    FC-E4800 solo grow

FC4800 VS FC-E4800
    SP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

Originally posted by BigPhil View Post
      Good afternoon people

Little update been a week, I know vegging plants are not much to look at but here's some pics anyway. It looks like they are doing okay. The girls have been on the same feed of 0.6ml per liter, PH of 5.6 that hasn't changed at all and the E.C has stayed the same. My E.C from the tap is 0.7 with 0.6ml of the 3 parts of feed and rooting additives the E.C is 1.4

View Image
      707 Truthband

View Image
      Red Russians xxl

View Image
      L.A amnesia

View Image
      Crappy out of focus pic of the red russian roots.

Here is a pic of one of the 707 truthband's In my veg tent, I have ringed what I normally look for in early stages of picking out the better genetics. I have found in the past that leaves with like 2 points and NOT one to be slightly better than the geno's with single points, Lets call them teeth.
      View Image

My Rez with the tea in after 2 days feels pretty slimy again. So thrown in a bit of bleach and leaving that for 6 hours before draining and cleaning out!. I have however ordered some insulation material 5mm thick coming rolled up, So when that has come I will rap it up, Cool the Rez water and see if that helps.

Have a nice weekend folks. BP
      Looking good BP you say bleach in system maybes try food grade hydrogen peroxide a bit safer i would think, thats all i use if need be.. works well. but i heard others adding bleach in too guess whatever works best, either way its looking well nice .
      No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Hydro Led View Post
        she looks good so far. keep up the nice work.
        Thank you Mars . Will do

Originally posted by DARKSIDER View Post
        Looking good BP you say bleach in system maybes try food grade hydrogen peroxide a bit safer i would think, thats all i use if need be.. works well. but i heard others adding bleach in too guess whatever works best, either way its looking well nice .
        Hay Darksider

No bleach in the actual system that is clean inside the pots, air pipes etc. The chiller is doing it's job
        Just the top up Rez that sits there with just a small air pump. I can grow without it I guess, But have got some insulation coming in the post. Thing is I lost my job in Feb and invested all my saving's to stop me spending it after I lost my job lol, Freaked out a bit.
        So I'm bit brasic as the moment and trying to work with what I have. I'll have a look into the hydrogen peroxide though.
        BP Gone Hydro.... Failed, Back to coco haha

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=373798&page=8

Comment

Just the top up Rez that sits there with just a small air pump. I can grow without it I guess, But have got some insulation coming in the post.
          I use an aquarium recirculating pump in my rez keeps it much fresher. Gave up on the air pumps years ago, they can drag in stuff from the air which can contaminate your rez/top up, plus they're a PIA.

Good luck mate
          Tales from Cloneman's Potting Shed

Faster than a plane,
          Faster than a train,
          Dont let that strain
          Go down the drain. Cloneman aka Tobold Hornblower

RIP Dr Jay

Comment

Cheers Cloneman bro.

Yeah that makes sense. Not bringing anything into it from the air.

Comment

Get the ones with the filter attached submersible half the battle two birds and all that
              No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

Eenie Meenie Miney Mo, What pack of Bodhi shall I grow.... ??

Was thinking of popping Strawberry Unicorn Or Dragons blood hashplant.. I Really need to find the flower time on Strawberry Unicorn, It's been near impossible!

Comment

Ay mate, ocd clean set up you gots there! Very nice!

Been a big fan of bodhi's wk for alil while.
                  You got some nice beans there too!
                  Sun-Ra's for me though.
                  You decided on what you popping yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ForTheLove View Post
                    Ay mate, ocd clean set up you gots there! Very nice!

Been a big fan of bodhi's wk for alil while.
                    You got some nice beans there too!
                    Sun-Ra's for me though.
                    You decided on what you popping yet?
                    Not yet man, The Sun Ra I was wanting to save till I can grow out some males I'm just making some lunch then was going to find the flower time on strawberry Milk and purple unicorn to figure out a rough flower time on the Strawberry Unicorn.

Welcome Bro glad you like my set up

Comment

Sorry in late mate missed the thread some how!

#ALIENGANG

lovely to see the bigger pot system in action as you know I'm loving the 15ltr pot version and seing growth daily

Subbed

Comment

Originally posted by scrogrow View Post
                        Sorry in late mate missed the thread some how!

#ALIENGANG

lovely to see the bigger pot system in action as you know I'm loving the 15ltr pot version and seing growth daily

Subbed
                        Better late than never dude

Yeah mate your plants look like they are loving it in the rain system!

#ALIENGANG hahaha

Comment

Better late than never dude

Yeah mate your plants look like they are loving it in the rain system!

#ALIENGANG hahaha
                          Hahahaha thought you'd like that one I'm thinking of starting it on insta if it ain't already

Comment

Lovely selection of beans BP. Was looking at Bodhi's seeds the other night, tough choices and need something special in my life.
                            RudeDog's Plantentium
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....46#post8363146

RudeDog's Organic Grow - Finished
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226006

Careful with that spliff Eugine, it causes condensation.

Comment

Originally posted by scrogrow View Post
                              Hahahaha thought you'd like that one I'm thinking of starting it on insta if it ain't already
                              Haha why not I need to get myself on insta and stop acting like an old man

Originally posted by RudeDog View Post
                              Lovely selection of beans BP. Was looking at Bodhi's seeds the other night, tough choices and need something special in my life.
                              Get on them man I will PM you a site I use. Every packet you buy, You can chose a free packet in checkout of more Bodhi beans

Comment

It's a good way to stay upto date with the newer breeders that don't know about ic

Comment

Working...
                                X