What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BP gone Hydro

BigPhil

Veteran
Ho ho ho

Sharing a few pics
Desiel is looking nice a bit small though lol. I think I will end up doing it again and grow her bigger next time. Smells how you would expect her too. Nice citrus. Chemy.
Coming down in a couple of days at 9 and half weeks.
picture.php

picture.php

Group pic.
picture.php

These are at 4 weeks. Long bottom fighter x motor breath. And long bottom fighter x 3 headed dragon.
Smells in this tent are amazing. I only taken cuttings off 2 plants. As I labelled them with pen that washes away lol so only taken cuts off what I could read haha. Lucky for me I picked the best smelling plant. Lbf x 3 headed dragon.
Smells really sweet. Can't wait.
picture.php

This pic isn't mine but had to share it. What a weird looking cannabis plant. Mutant
picture.php

BigPhil

Veteran
Looking good BP. How was the smoke of the Strawberry Unicorns?

It smells better than it tastes. High was pretty average. But yield was massive. I didn't bother keeping any. I have other purple unicorn crosses. I'll probably pop them when I want a bumper crop lol.
I could of probably let the SU go a week or so longer than 12 weeks though

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Ho ho ho

Sharing a few pics
Desiel is looking nice a bit small though lol. I think I will end up doing it again and grow her bigger next time. Smells how you would expect her too. Nice citrus. Chemy.
Coming down in a couple of days at 9 and half weeks.
View Image
View Image

Group pic.
View Image

These are at 4 weeks. Long bottom fighter x motor breath. And long bottom fighter x 3 headed dragon.
Smells in this tent are amazing. I only taken cuttings off 2 plants. As I labelled them with pen that washes away lol so only taken cuts off what I could read haha. Lucky for me I picked the best smelling plant. Lbf x 3 headed dragon.
Smells really sweet. Can't wait.
View Image

This pic isn't mine but had to share it. What a weird looking cannabis plant. Mutant
View Image
Diesel looks well m8 as do the others bet she smokes well too nice work BigPhil. :good:

BigPhil

Veteran
Diesel looks well m8 as do the others bet she smokes well too nice work BigPhil. :good:

Thanks Darksider yeah is a nice smoke the taste comes threw when mixed with tobacco. Sun Ra and the bag seed cheese is nice also. But not very cheesy. Doesn't surprise me grown 20 bbc in the past and only had one worth keeping.

BigPhil

Veteran
Nug Pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well I don't feel like I can give any real smoke reports my tolerance is pretty high. Feed back has been good though. Someone said the Sun Ra is on par with stardog.

I got the 4 fems I wanted for my single tent. Gonna repot them tomorrow now they shown me them sexy white hairs haha.

picture.php

Little recap. I tried to germ 4 Lions Milk only 2 cracked open as you can see they are both fems. I did have 4 Lions Milk beans left. But popped them last week 3 out the 4 risen.
I also did 3 Cherry Queen seeds and 2 heavenly hash plants. Got 1 fem each of those.

Knowing how nice the Lions Milk was last time. I hope I find a plant as nice as the last best plant. Easy in my top 5 smokes if not top 3.

I'm liking how the Heavenly HP is looking as well looking like some indica Dankness.

Got 100% germ rate on a full pack of Hollyweed and 5 Lemon Wookie v2 beans. For my double tent. Hoping to find 8 ladies out of them.

Hope everyone had a nice Holidays.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Nug Pics

View Image

View Image

View Image

Well I don't feel like I can give any real smoke reports my tolerance is pretty high. Feed back has been good though. Someone said the Sun Ra is on par with stardog.

I got the 4 fems I wanted for my single tent. Gonna repot them tomorrow now they shown me them sexy white hairs haha.

View Image

Little recap. I tried to germ 4 Lions Milk only 2 cracked open as you can see they are both fems. I did have 4 Lions Milk beans left. But popped them last week 3 out the 4 risen.
I also did 3 Cherry Queen seeds and 2 heavenly hash plants. Got 1 fem each of those.

Knowing how nice the Lions Milk was last time. I hope I find a plant as nice as the last best plant. Easy in my top 5 smokes if not top 3.

I'm liking how the Heavenly HP is looking as well looking like some indica Dankness.

Got 100% germ rate on a full pack of Hollyweed and 5 Lemon Wookie v2 beans. For my double tent. Hoping to find 8 ladies out of them.

Hope everyone had a nice Holidays.
:bump: :peek:

BigPhil

Veteran
Dark how's it going brother?
Lions Milk. Cherry queen and Heavenly Hashplant are vegging up still.
Taken some cuts off them.

picture.php

Hollyweed & Lemon wookie are slowly getting bigger.
The 3 other Lions Milk seedling I have are all very small. I think they might be all Fem's. If they are I won'tbe f2'ing them lol.

picture.php

I'm taking down the 3 headed dragon x long bottom fighter. And the motor breath 15 cross as well soon. They smell like sweet tooth. Have a candifloss smell to them. Yield is on the smaller side. Looks like fire and probably will be with the yield been below average. :tiphat:

BigPhil

Veteran
Motor breath 15 x long bottom fighter
3 headed dragon x long bottom fighter

Coming upto week 9.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cloneman

Veteran
Nice one mate, I'm at 9 weeks today also.
The leaves on that bottom pic look cool, like inverted Maori swords

BigPhil

Veteran
picture.php

The Motor breath 15 x long bottom fighter and 3headed dragon x long bottom fighter bubble hash came out looking nice and clean.

I flowered 7 plants one was throwing out male flowers 4 weeks in so culled it. All these was finished by week 9. Will give a smoke report in a couple of weeks. One was ready at 7 week though and is a nice smoke. Smells a bit like grape. I'll get some dry nug pics as well in a week or so.

You know I'm really looking forward to my next 2 crops. Changed the light cycle today for Cherry Queen. Heavenly Hashplant. And Lions Milk. Heavenly Hashplant is looking 100% indica. Little bush hidden by big fat leafs. Is Bubba Katsu x 88g13hp.
Lions Milk is Pure Kush suge x Appalachia.
I think Cherry Queen is Fat Cherry x Old Mother Ghani (land race strian I think)

Hollyweed seedlings should be amazing Hollywood Kush x 88g13hp. Seen someone in America who has all the elite clones say if they had to keep one it would be the Hollywood Kush. So looking forward to the cross.

Latest posts

Latest posts