What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BP gone Hydro

RudeDog

Veteran
Looking good those Strawberry Unicorns mate. Have been toying with idea of switching to LED for the summer months but think I'll invest in an air con or look at CMH.

BigPhil

Veteran
Yeah I see there are ballasts out now that can run HPS or CMH. Was a hot summer this one hay dude lol.

Cheers they are looking alright. Bit fussy feeders, I think there is more room for slight improvement's. I wish I kept the no6 clone, Yield looked pants but it's filled out alright, But has the best terps, Smells great. I might leave a branch on it when I cull her see if I can reveg it.

BigPhil

Veteran
So the front left is the bag seed BB cheese, To the right of her is the Desiel lady. Back 2 are Sun Ra's. Going to change the light cycle tomorrow.

I am really liking these grow bags. I am having to water an extra 30% more than I would normally. So that is telling me the roots are getting loads more air. Would be great pots to use with a drip system. Can water them soild without any water coming out the sides like you do with cloth ones as well.

The mystery Desiel plant is small with loads of weak tiny beaches haha will it take off during flower? It's was kept in a tiny test tube with a push top and a little ripped up home made label. That had remnants of other letters around it.

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Nice work BigPhil nearly that time to reap your rewards.:tiphat:

BigPhil

Veteran
The 2nd 707 weighed in at 115g.
The 7 weeker smells chemy citrus. Smoke is uplifting and euphoric.
The 9 weeker smells kinda pine with a bit chem and a bit of musky fruit maybe. When I was weighing up. Taken all the little pre flower calyxs off the branches and make a blunt with it. It lasted me pretty much all day. This smoke is more body but has a clear head high also
picture.php

BigPhil

Veteran
Weighed up the HPS side today after 9 days drying. The strawberry unicorns gave me my largest crop off a single light of 785g . That pretty insane to say I hand water once a day. That big floppy one gave me 245g
The terps are right unique. Sweet strawberry, creamy with a Haze rough smell. It's not the strongest. I would give it a strong 6-7. Out of 10. I have yet to sample every plant though.

I would say if the led had the same plant's as the HPS side it would of yielded just as well. I will see what the 2 SU give me from that side tomorrow. I don't think there is 14oz or more though.

Gave my mate. 1.5g of bubble to make into rosin for me. Of the 707 truthband. It stinks so much. OG kush dankness like lemon sherbet. Yet to smoke any but it smells nice. He only had 160 bag though so is a little dark in colour.

Yeah sweet thanks for those who tagged along and people who commended much love :respect::headbange

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Weighed up the HPS side today after 9 days drying. The strawberry unicorns gave me my largest crop off a single light of 785g . That pretty insane to say I hand water once a day. That big floppy one gave me 245g
The terps are right unique. Sweet strawberry, creamy with a Haze rough smell. It's not the strongest. I would give it a strong 6-7. Out of 10. I have yet to sample every plant though.

I would say if the led had the same plant's as the HPS side it would of yielded just as well. I will see what the 2 SU give me from that side tomorrow. I don't think there is 14oz or more though.

Gave my mate. 1.5g of bubble to make into rosin for me. Of the 707 truthband. It stinks so much. OG kush dankness like lemon sherbet. Yet to smoke any but it smells nice. He only had 160 bag though so is a little dark in colour.

Yeah sweet thanks for those who tagged along and people who commended much love :respect::headbange

Result Nice One.:good:

BigPhil

Veteran
The led side 2 Strawberry Unicorns gave me 13 oz. I would say the Lumatek's 465w pro's are equal 2 a 600w hps. Probably better maybe I did have it on 75% most of the cycle

BigPhil

Veteran
Nice haul mate!

Gonna need a big pipe for that lot..

Hahaha I have started collecting some glass actually mate.
picture.php

I'd like to make a african black wood or ebony display for these. It's finding someone who will let me use their workshop lol.
picture.php

View Image

Decent result BP....Interesting observation between the HPS and LED, food for thought.

Cheers mate they grown nice and big for me. Not sure if I am going to do them again though. But the smoke is probably bit better than I 1st thought.

Amazing haul BigPhil, quality all the way!

:tiphat:
Thanks Green mate try my best hehe.

BigPhil

Veteran
So this is what my mate gave me. It's a little dark. Maybe he pressed it a little bit hot. And he only had 160mu bags. It's pretty oily. I don't have a pipe for this so been coating my Rizzla haha. Little bit goes a long way. My bubble hash is pretty good but this is at another level up. Yummy!
picture.php

Some Strawberry Unicorn bubble. Might buy some 90 or 70micron bags and get my mate to press this for me
picture.php

Some Strawberry Unicorn Bud shots.
picture.php

picture.php

BigPhil

Veteran
Sun Ra. Desiel. BB cheese.

Sun Ra. Desiel. BB cheese.

The desiel that I put off for years because I thought it might be long flower Sativa. Turned out to be a short Indica. Pics was taken at 5 weeks.
picture.php

picture.php

Smells like how you expect it too. Lime lemon fuely. Smells OG can tell it's same family.

The big Buddha bag seed. The nugs look like how they did on the plant I found the seed inside. Not getting the same dankness though. Maybe it will develop. I'm not holding my breath.
picture.php

Sun Ra's. The SFV OG is shinning through on these 2 lady's getting chemy fule lemon. Not as intense as the Desiel.
picture.php

picture.php

Also popped 2 Lions Milk seeds. 2 didn't germ. 4 Heavenly Hash plants. And 3 cherry queen beans.