What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rudedog's Plantentium

RudeDog

Veteran
Welcome all to my plantentium and what I've got going on.

Had a few crops now out of this setup, a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2.4m Green Qube tent, 600w dual spectrum HPS, S & P silent 8" extraction (massive overkill, dialled right down). Extraction intakes from outside though a north facing window and scrubbed in to house.

Plants are in coco and fed with Vitalink nutes and Canna PK13/14.

This is the latest offering.

Front right is a Super Skunk as might be the back plant same side. I can't remember what the other two are but all four are from seed. They're at about 4 weeks of 12/12.

Super Skunk

I missed IC the years when I wasn't growing due to this and that so hopefully I'll be keeping this thread going for a while.

Thanks for looking in :tiphat:

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Great to see you back around matey.
Looks like your off to a wicked start there. All the best bro

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey Azad, thanks mate. Hope all is good with you.

Greenhouse is now set up as with a second in construction. This is a New York Lemon Diesel F3 Auto from Cheesehead's F2s. I made the F3s a few years ago and they're still good. I should have paid more attention to this plant and put her in a bigger pot but hey ho I'll do that next year.

I've also got these two mature Super Skunks in my greenhouse. I'm taking cuttings from these today and trimming them right back. In a couple of weeks I'll flower them indoors.

I've missed this growing game. :biggrin:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to be able to be back. Yep, love greenhouse gardening. I brought the greenhouse with me to my new place and acquired another one.

Good on you cheers for the info on the sp

Last edited:

RudeDog

Veteran
Dank Demon, thanks mate. Good to see you're still here.

Illuminate, yo Rasta. big up.

Darksider, yep, cracking fans aren't they? Mine is still going stong although I think an 8" is too much for my 1.2 tent. Wish I'd gone for a 6" one now.

I think these ladies are at about 5 weeks now. The flowers look a bit small to what I've been getting so a new lamp was installed a couple of days ago.

Feeding them at EC 1.6 and I keep the ph between 5.8 and 6.0

Super Skunk

Second Super Skunk which I'm now sure it is

As I'm now sure there are two Super Skunks in the tent that makes the plant on the left an Afghani, right one a Super Skunk. I took a load of cuttings from these when they were trimmed back. End of September they'll be brought inside.

New York Lemon Diesel f3. Might get a Q off her if I'm lucky.

Can anyone recommend a pesticide that will kill all pests in one spraying, if there is such a thing? Those plants in the greenhouse will need debugging before they come inside.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dank Demon, thanks mate. Good to see you're still here.

Illuminate, yo Rasta. big up.

Darksider, yep, cracking fans aren't they? Mine is still going stong although I think an 8" is too much for my 1.2 tent. Wish I'd gone for a 6" one now.

I think these ladies are at about 5 weeks now. The flowers look a bit small to what I've been getting so a new lamp was installed a couple of days ago.

Feeding them at EC 1.6 and I keep the ph between 5.8 and 6.0
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77925&pictureid=1882576&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Super Skunk
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77925&pictureid=1882577&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Second Super Skunk which I'm now sure it is
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77925&pictureid=1882578&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

As I'm now sure there are two Super Skunks in the tent that makes the plant on the left an Afghani, right one a Super Skunk. I took a load of cuttings from these when they were trimmed back. End of September they'll be brought inside.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77925&pictureid=1882580&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

New York Lemon Diesel f3. Might get a Q off her if I'm lucky.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77925&pictureid=1882579&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Can anyone recommend a pesticide that will kill all pests in one spraying, if there is such a thing? Those plants in the greenhouse will need debugging before they come inside.

Best fan i have ever used and so quiet.

Last edited:

RudeDog

Veteran
Decided to revive this thread to document what I'm up to. Been thinking a lot about where I want to go with growing weed so I splashed out a bit of coin and bought these....

Kushkak from Afghan Selection
picture.php

And True Love from True Canna Genetics
picture.php

Have put four of the Kushkak in to jiffys. Would have liked to have started more but I've got a couple of SSSDH seedlings in the veg tent.

Let's see what happens.

Peace all.

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey Green, not as busy I would have liked to have been, life gets in the way at times.

Two of the Kushkak came through within 72 hours, here they are 11 days after being sowed.
picture.php

picture.php

Will let the other two sit in the jiffys for a bit longer then I'll dig them out and give them a squeeze.

Sowed three True Love seeds last night....Can't wait to see how these turn out.
picture.php

Have these two Rez SSSDH plants, one is a bit of a mutant (right side) the other is lanky and has been lashed to the pot. I'm trying to get them to a more healthy state to take some cuttings then flower them and see what sex they are.
picture.php

RudeDog

Veteran
In flower I have one Killer Orange which is indica leaning and a bag seed plant both at 13 days of 12/12. I originally sowed four bag seed and have picked the best looking one to flower.
Killer Orange
picture.php

Bag Seed
picture.php

Am currently smoking this Killer Orange which was sativa leaning and taken at 10.5 weeks. Tastes and smells like wine now it's been jarred for a month.
picture.php

Have another sativa leaning Killer Orange hanging that I will jar up tomorrow, this one was taken at 12 weeks.

RudeDog

Veteran
DD....Cheers mate. One of these SSSDH is having its top cut for a shorter plant as per yourself.

Dropped Cat....thanks man that did the trick.

SSSDH at 19 days flowering, have rooted cuts from both and they're both females which I'm well happy about.

The mutant now looking good.
picture.php

Lanky lady stretching
picture.php

Am pleased with the two Kushkak, fresh forest smell from them. They'll be potted on in the next couple of days. Propagator of SSSDH cuts in the corner.

picture.php

Had one True Love sprout from the three seeds sowed. Hope it likes vegging with two Afghanis.
picture.php

RudeDog

Veteran
Killer Orange getting up close with the bagseed lady, both at 40 days of flower. KO piling the weight on.

picture.php

Killer Orange
picture.php

Bagseed. Think it came from some Cookies cross.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Things chugging along.

Peace all and stay Covid free.