What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rudedog's Plantentium

RudeDog

Veteran
Green...Have kept her and have a cut at about a month in flower. Had about 3oz of tasty greasy lemon fuel flowers from that small plant, was happy with that.

All good BP...hope you're well. Been a bit busy of late. Taking some time off to update my thread.

Chopped the Kushkak at 75 days, bit disappointed with her buds being very airy so she is tubbed up in the freezer for hash making. Loads of finger hash when I trimmed her up. Will get some photos up in a couple of days.

Update of the tent on 15th Feb....Strawberry Unicorns, stinking of over ripe strawberries, back left and front right, 60 days flowering. SSSDH front right that went in to flower on 20th January and back right is a True Love at 74 days.

picture.php

True Love
picture.php

True Love
picture.php

Strawberry Unicorn
picture.php

Strawberry Unicorn
picture.php

Bought another thirty SSSDH seeds, put six in to Jiffys the other day.

I have a Cherry Sativa x Sunshine Daydream going in to flower in the next couple of days, she's showing flowers in veg.

Peace all....

Latest posts

Latest posts