What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Barneys Farm Amnesia Lemon

S!N!STER

great thread :)

its very usefull to me as i started growing one amnesia lemon from barneys farm myself wich i got as a freebee and will do some crossbreeding with them :)

shame the thread came at a sudden halt and hope all is well with you shhh

THX for sharing your experience and hope mine will look just as nice as yours..

BTW i am also a huge Blumat system .. have my system for almost 20 years now (havent used them for 13 years though and just started my most beloved hobby again about 6 months ago so havent been using them again so far but will surely build up my rig again during my current grom cause that system really rocks as the plants get as much as they use up so no over- or underwatering and once you get the hang of it its really easy to use and think they beat most timed dripsystems with ease cause its the plant that deceides how much water they get and its basicaly just a matter of keeping the tank filled and the plants take care of the rest

greets SIN ;)

B

birdman_

^ A Good one too,i hear (Re Attitude ).

"Sod's law"
I was waiting for what seemed like an Eternity for a Dudes Critical kush.
Then i buy a Pack of Seeds.Nearly the Same Day ......I GET THE CUT!!! lol

S!N!STER

mine are still between the paper towels but i would be very happy if mine come close to shhh his bushes ... damn they look fine :)

Latest posts

Latest posts