What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats In Your Seed Collections?

W

WavyGravy

Finding a lot of my old seeds won't germinate now which is a shame. Just germinated some Brightside Cheese x Killer Skunk got six on the go so hoping for a nice one. Still got quite a few of anac Triesel f2's and crosses with them. Got loads of Triesel x (ubc chemo x Blockhead) plus Triesel x SSH.

Harry Lime

Veteran
10 x Sweet Tooth No.3 and 10 x Grapefruit x Sweet Tooth No.3 All freebies from Mosca.

Now Mosca's board has gone from here I can't find out about them. Anyone got some info?

"HEMPEROR"

Nice list canna I need to do one myself, those stardawg x guava13 sound fire are they Nader,s work? Let me know if you ever wanna part with em I have a full un,opened pack of archives code blue begging for water! Lol again nice list bro.....:biggrin:

SativaBreather

Veteran
hundreds old timer lot 5 f2's
bout 100 old timer esb x haze f2
6 30 week haze pheno from esb haze
20 odd 15 week haze pheno from esb haze
1000's good thai
sam skunk man thai x original haze
tom hill haze
loads old timer x smile

prob got more but cant remember off top head

edit - also got phillipino green sativa, the non violet version of violetta, 12 seeds of which I had from the same batch of kalinga violetta seeds red beard gifted ACE who have done nothing with them except give the name violetta to a different strain

however some prick who i trusted with them 12 violettas lost em

"HEMPEROR"

hundreds old timer lot 5 f2's
bout 100 old timer esb x haze f2
6 30 week haze pheno from esb haze
20 odd 15 week haze pheno from esb haze
1000's good thai
sam skunk man thai x original haze
tom hill haze
loads old timer x smile

prob got more but cant remember off top head

edit - also got phillipino green sativa, the non violet version of violetta, 12 seeds of which I had from the same batch of kalinga violetta seeds red beard gifted ACE who have done nothing with them except give the name violetta to a different strain

however some prick who i trusted with them 12 violettas lost em

hey SB wots the genetics of the evo lot5,f2,s? few hundred you say i may have to trade a few of those from ya if there any good!:biggrin:

SativaBreather

Veteran
its not lot 5 evo mate

these are f2's from the 1 st lot of lot5 ot released

its his call but he never releases proper pedigrees so peeps cant rip his work or they can but not know what they rippin

best i could find out was its had 4 or 5 land race african sativas and 'a twist of indica'

i know he has nigerian in his stable and i believe but have no hard eveidence that congo is also in there, one of the phenos i found looks very congoish lol

this came from them beans

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

there is also a heavy yielding, resinous as fuck and solid acorn budded pheno and one that tastes of orange sherbert and fizzes on ya tongue

and that my friend is the reason I'll trade everything else in the world that I possess - except them lol cos i wanna be the first to re-find these phenos again - cos they quite simply hands down the best smokes I have ever had

but once i find em, I will share with buddies

SativaBreather

Veteran
plus i know ya a yield man and trust me as well as some absolute gems there are also real long weekers, wanky yielding and low buzz phenos

you'll appreciate me doin the work for ya lol

F

Fields~of~Green

Oldtimer gave ugorg a good name he brought the fire to the table so to speak
I snagged some smellyberry just before he left I wouldn't give em a dime now vrg is a first class nob.

Those lot five look good SB

SativaBreather

Veteran
Oldtimer gave ugorg a good name he brought the fire to the table so to speak
I snagged some smellyberry just before he left I wouldn't give em a dime now vrg is a first class nob.

Those lot five look good SB

innit - sucks dick like a pro that one, never encountered such a grade A wanker in all my life, except maybe owderb lol
them two are proper bellends, they take being bellends to a whole new level

"HEMPEROR"

Hey no probs bro I would have only stuck em in the stash anyway just with you saying you had hundreds! I've just ordered 2 packs of sonics, sub sonic so when they arrive I'll be cracking those with the silas gear! Happy days also just grabbed riri skywalker og and heaths chiesel too happier days lol.l.......hemp!:biggrin: