What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2000watts rockwool slabs with drippers

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Nice buds RIL :)

thanks bro

i will have numbers tomorrow

this ones a lovely smoke half a dozen of these going in next

beautifull head buzz even got the giggles:biggrin:

pursang haze x jacks cleaner aka jacksang

picture.php

picture.php

grows big long central cola with a few side branches

peace

Harry Lime

Veteran
banging it again, RIL!

some questions, if you don't mind?
How many girls per light?
How long were they vegged?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
banging it again, RIL!

some questions, if you don't mind?
How many girls per light?
How long were they vegged?

depends anything from 9 per to 16 per light

best run was 16per light

this run 12 per light running autopilot minimal care 49.5oz i got 31 off the schnapps light the other light was terrible 18.5 had a shitty yield off all the fake uk pineapple the sang did well and could rival the schnapps for yield the smoke is better too:biggrin:

veg till area looks full more plants = quicker veg times

running 24 on rw slabs next

6 whitedawg (kromes selection not jj gear aka wd40)
6 stardawg (dynamites cut aka illuminati/nag champa)
6 the white (kromes cut)
6 ??? probably jacksang or casey jones

peace:tiphat:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran

best run was 16per light

this run 12 per light running autopilot minimal care 49.5oz i got 31 off the schnapps light the other light was terrible 18.5 had a shitty yield off all the fake uk pineapple the sang did well and could rival the schnapps for yield the smoke is better too:biggrin:

6 the white (kromes cut)

Wow mate!! The strains your running above are the same strains I will be running under the UV apart from jacksang and the cj, so I will be watching that with great interest as you will be able to compare your results with hps and mine using LED as the same strains.

Nice results from your grows mate hope the 3 1200 watt LEDS are up to the task.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Next run sounds like fun RIL, sending you good vibes for it. Would be really interested to see it, do you plan on documenting the grow?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran

best run was 16per light

6 the white (kromes cut)

This run will be ridiculous! Real nice selection of strains. Looking forward to the pics mate.

That jacksang is beautiful - is it sonic's selection? I remember a while ago he grew out about 60, got 40 ladies and selected a hubba bubba juicyfruit pheno.

Peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
This run will be ridiculous! Real nice selection of strains. Looking forward to the pics mate.

That jacksang is beautiful - is it sonic's selection? I remember a while ago he grew out about 60, got 40 ladies and selected a hubba bubba juicyfruit pheno.

Peace

saw that grow biggest freakiest buds i ever seen this ones more jacks cleaner dominant compared to those

this isnt sonics selection its wans and a great choice he made on it too lovely powerfull stuff

peace

Ganja baba

Veteran
That's the one mate , I love the way clones make the rounds , with my seeds most phenols are worth keeping the jack sang is really getting popular recently and I only gave a small amount of seeds out , I actually have loads of them left best get them out there at some point is a great all rounder and breeds well with other strains al ways adding some thing special

F

Fields~of~Green

That's the one mate , I love the way clones make the rounds , with my seeds most phenols are worth keeping the jack sang is really getting popular recently and I only gave a small amount of seeds out , I actually have loads of them left best get them out there at some point is a great all rounder and breeds well with other strains al ways adding some thing special

thanks pal

the jacksang is up there with the white and stardawg she yields above average too

got a few going in next

:tiphat:

wan

Nice one bro great to see jacksang getting a run and your pics are stunning, what ya think of her urself bro? She still gets run in my groom and iv had her for over 3 years now.

Ganja if you ever release those seeds ill bite your arm off for a packet, she was gifted to me as a cut but would love to seee what else was in the pack. Iv made a few hacks with jacksang one with a c99 thats turned out real nice. Iv not long popped pursang haze too, interested to see what she gave to jacksang.

Great see ya about fog, hope your good bro.

F

Fields~of~Green

Nice one bro great to see jacksang getting a run and your pics are stunning, what ya think of her urself bro? She still gets run in my groom and iv had her for over 3 years now.

Ganja if you ever release those seeds ill bite your arm off for a packet, she was gifted to me as a cut but would love to seee what else was in the pack. Iv made a few hacks with jacksang one with a c99 thats turned out real nice. Iv not long popped pursang haze too, interested to see what she gave to jacksang.

Great see ya about fog, hope your good bro.

thanks wan I love the sang ticks alot of boxes strong and spicey with some citrus tones

we need to chat so get to 50posts

wan

Nice one fog always glad when someone likes something iv recommended, knew you would shes a belter. I think im going to do a diary here with the jacksang xc99 so wont be long till i get the 50posts.

@Theherbalizor iv got 12 pursang haze but have only sexed 6 of them so far, dont suppose you have any pictures? Out of 6 i have 4 girls looks like 2 phenos but they are getting abused in tiny pots in my flower room(i just left the cuts i was sexing in the flower room) most hav been pollinated by the jacksang x c99.

F

Fields~of~Green

Nice one fog always glad when someone likes something iv recommended, knew you would shes a belter. I think im going to do a diary here with the jacksang xc99 so wont be long till i get the 50posts.

@Theherbalizor iv got 12 pursang haze but have only sexed 6 of them so far, dont suppose you have any pictures? Out of 6 i have 4 girls looks like 2 phenos but they are getting abused in tiny pots in my flower room(i just left the cuts i was sexing in the flower room) most hav been pollinated by the jacksang x c99.

good idea wan

if your looking for pursang pics look in ganja babbas albums