What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple and agent orange

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
well guys its time for round 2
this is the final grow for this room as the new room is allmost complete

6 plants in total in 6ltr airpots rtw with 2 drippers per pot
all sitting nicely under the 1k magnum xxxl

all plants around 18"20" tall
so we have:
2 psychosis
1 bluemeanie
1 mislabelled cut possibly psycho d
1 kalishnapple tropicanna pheno
1 agent orange

fed the usuall way canna a/b regenaroot pothash and headmasta
all have been topped and trained and are now on day 2 of flower
heres some pics thanks for looking

blue meanie
picture.php

mislabeled cut (psycho d)

picture.php

kalishnapple

picture.php

agent orange

picture.php

psychosis

picture.php

group shot:)

picture.php

more updates next week

peace

e4ian

Very nice :). Agent orange? wow a name with memories of vietnam!. surprised.. anyway, whats that about then is it very toxic?

e.

bobs a bit orange lol,,,,,:)

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks real nice in here mate! I'm in for the ride :)

Nice training.. you're going to have some mad bushes!

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Agent o is some fuelly dank shit pal from what ive been told full on in ya face orange peel smell massive yielder too its (orange skunk Aka orange velvet x jack the ripper)

gunna be some lovely smells this run hmm am drooling just thinking about it lol

theherbalizor

Veteran
Both the kalisnap and ao are some of the zingiest tastiest herbs in the uk. I will never forget smoking that ao cut for the first time. Seriously tasty stuff. Perhaps surpasses that real tasty nycd cut that floats around.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Both the kalisnap and ao are some of the zingiest tastiest herbs in the uk. I will never forget smoking that ao cut for the first time. Seriously tasty stuff. Perhaps surpasses that real tasty nycd cut that floats around.

Yeah mate thats exactly what i was told AO is like somas nycd cut but better

my pallete awaits lol
also the chocolope smells really nice i stressed her abit and shes thrown a calyx on the stem so i pulled it off and rubbed the trichs in my fingers and she smells devine chocolate is definately there

peace

E

edgey

late but here eventually :)

nice line up m8 , looking forward to the show

edgey

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
late but here eventually :)

nice line up m8 , looking forward to the show

edgey

Thanks edgey mate hopefully i can do the cuts proud but that may take afew attemps this room i cant quite get right but hopefully i can in the new room

peace

e4ian

I think the lv and the tangerine dream are zingy especially the lemon venom.
sounds good.

C

cheesey

Yeah...Agent Orange sounds good. How does she yield? What's the genetics?

Agent Orange tga seeds

Indoor / outdoor
Orange Velvet X Jack the Ripper
Agent Orange is a very good producer with extremely resinous large dense buds. The smell is amazing with hints of Oranges, Lemons and the smell of a Whiskey Sour cocktail. The strain contains pigments that have the ability to turn maroon, purple with cool nights. The buzz is up and motivating and make smile. The strain is a very heavy producer yielding large flat topped colas and very dense heavy buds. It does very well outdoors reaching over 10 feet in northern California. Indoors it can be topped and produce full canopies and heavy colas

1) Phenotypes- Two main variations one short and thick and one taller and more resinous.
2) Height- Very tall block head colas
3) Yield- Very Heavy but all in last weeks
4) Indoor/Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow- Top and train into a bush.
6) Harvest Window-55-65 days
7) Sativa/ Indica 50/50
8) Hybrid- Local Orange Skunk x Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen
9)High type- Strong and tasty leaves a Orange after taste and an almost trippy high.
10) Taste like a cross between Oranges and sour mix even makes the bong water smell like Oranges!
11) My largest yields this run came from this strain

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looking sweet bro, nicely trained bushes!!:tiphat:

Always wanted to try that agent orange a mate smoked some once and has been banging on about it ever since :D

What's the kalishnapple made up of? Great fan of tasty herbs myself, what is the high like on the agent?