What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple and agent orange

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Hey Roll it Large! Just finished both your threads, amazing grow, looks great, thanks for all the work it takes to keep it going! Lots of bud shots, can't get enough of those! We'll be watching!!

Peace,
The Majestrals

thanks majestral im looking forward to your cv grow:)

stay tuned theres plenty more to come:)

peace:tiphat:

G

guest194

I always do the same come harvest to busy or stoned to get round to pics. lol.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
:laughing:

Camera wont accept memory card and i dont lnow how safe it is posting pics up from iphone ive turned location services off but i dont know whether it will still have a tag on it ...anyone know if its safe the 4s for what it is takes cracking pics

Peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
few pics

bud shots from the jar

schnapps on left agent o on right
picture.php

current grow killerqueen psychosis and pynamite
picture.php

picture.php

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Shit hot RIL! Some fat assed girls in there homie :tiphat: What is the smoke like from the Agent O and scnapps? They look dank! Is this grow in the 2 x 1000w room?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
the schnapps was ruined abit mate was far too dry ala crisp was too late for the jars the agent o was jarred first and that seems ok not smoked it yet..not until the cold has gone

yes its the 2k room with one light on so far

ive got 6 kalishnapple vegging up in 15ltr airpots they should be ready to flower next week hopefully..trying to work on a timescale is hard work lol nothing ever goes to plan so im a week off my perpetual 35 days allready but now veg room is up and running hopefully i can change that

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
hi guys had a little trouble wiring my speed controller so i will post pics up for you to see now from the diagram(its the left hand diagram for this model) it looks like fan should be wired up like pic 2 but when i did that the outputs were all the same no change in speed i wired it up like pic3(sorry upside down) closed my eyes turned it on and i works perfect great bit of kit:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

who else would wire it up like i did first or did i have a stoner moment:)

also take a look at this leaf pic got brown viens any ideas im feeding 1.1ec ph5.8 to me it looks like overfert but i water till runoff every time temps are 24-16 in veg room

picture.php

ohh just rolled a fattie with some agent o gunna chill and watch a film with the missus al report back later:)

peace:tiphat:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hi mate, I'm not sure WTF is up with the speed controller because that's how I'd have wired it up, I can't see any problems with it although I'm not an electrician.

Your Shnapple looks good, how often are you feeding? Is your EC from A&B alone or have you other additives in there too? If anything I'd say they look a lil hungry but it's hard to say just from the one pic.

Sorry I'm not much help am I lol.

Looking forward to the show though

:dance013::dance013:

HGO

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Overfert should show up on older leaves in coco as dark patches I don't think they're over feed bro. I was going to ask the same as HGO, what is your tap waters EC? How big are those plants? If the stems of shoots were also that purple your fan leaf stem is then I'd say P lockout.

Try raising the lights away from them like 2ft away for a coupe of days and see if they look any better, I find when plants are stressed or have problems they'll suffer more under intense light.

What's the EC & pH of your run off?

J

jaded1

Looks like p lockout from cold as can see a little bit of blue in the leaves.Have you checked your water temps or temps in root zone?

Latest posts

Latest posts