What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RudeDogs Organic Grow

RudeDog

Veteran
Greetings all.

Going to be showing what I got growing on in and out around me yard. I done a few threads in different places on ICmag but its too time consuming to update all the time so I'm chucking it all mainly in one thread from now on.

My organic mix is compost, peat & perlite with added blood, bone & fish, some dolomite lime. I feed by making guano brews or topdressing, EWC & molasses are involved as well. MaxiCrop Seaweed Extract also gets used. Got a bottle of BioBiz bloom which I use from time to time.

Indoors I got a 250w HPS over 3sq ft. I added a 5mm glass to the reflector and superglued two 5" PC fans to the vents. Got a carbon filter above the light on a 4" extractor, powersupply and sockets mounted above.

picture.php

Another 5" PC fan circulates the air around the canopy.

picture.php

So this is what I have flowering at the moment, pics were taken last night.

First, is a Alpha Diesel x Chemdog x Sour Jack (Sour Diesel x Jack Herer) at 22 days of 12/12.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Then I got a couple of Chemdog DD x Sensi Star x AK47, first is at 28 days of 12/12.
picture.php

Second is at 6 days of 12/12.
picture.php

Oh yeah...They are all in in 4 litre pots.

Got to go get some food now. Pics of me veg space will be posted later.

Cheers
RD

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Looking very healthy.
Gonna tag along and watch them grow ;)

RudeDog

Veteran
e4ian, spiritual & Paulo welcome....going to keep updated regular and I'm going include greenhouse and outdoor which will kick off in February.

Some pics from the veg cab which is lit by a 125w CFL and sits directly under the flower cab...

Double Strawberry Diesel x LA Confidential x Snack Jack...
picture.php

Wavy Gravy...She'll be the mother plant.
picture.php

And a Cheese cut just starting to veg..
picture.php

Got a couple of Wavy cuts in the propagator so at least one of those will be flowered soon.

Tonight I'll be putting a Trainwreck S1 into germ, so lookng forward to that...Got some testers from Crazy X Seeds.

I try and keep some kind of perpetual going but it's hard with limited space.....Full house at mine otherwise I'd have a tent for a proper show.

I'll get some pics of the girls in flower when I next have use of decent camera should be this week. The big CD x SS x AK is looking good and smelling sweet.

S

spiritual g

looking good mate,you need some cable ties though!like spagetti junction above that light man,i bet they get hot too all bunched and tangled up.peace dude

RudeDog

Veteran
Speedemon, Edgey....Thanks for dropping by, hopefully you see things improve and develop into a tent grow.

Spiritual g...Anyone know what happened to him. I was liking what he was doing.

Rocket...Good to see, how's it going. Something for you.....

Erdpurt x HP2
picture.php

Chem DD x SS x AK47 @ 39 days..She'll be ready chopping on 20th December.

picture.php

picture.php

AD x Chemdog x SJ @ 34 days
picture.php

Germed a Trainwreck S1 seed which popped up yesterday.

Bud of Maroc from me greenhouse this year. Smoking BHO made from this, real tasty stuff.
picture.php

Cheers all.

Last edited:
J

jaded1

Looking very nice Rudedog,that purple bud looks a stunner,how's she smoke?

RudeDog

Veteran
Jaded1 greetings mate...The purple bud smoked ok considering she was left to her own devices from planting to harvest. I didn't have room in me greenhouse so she was sent to the wilderness. The seeds were made by Rocket High and are work in progress I think but yeah alright smoke.

Maroc in the greenhouse from this season just gone..
picture.php

Looking forward to next season in the greenhouse.

Cheers

rocket high

Veteran
Wow .... Amazing pics of your plant's Rude the AD x Chemdog x SJ looks chunky as.

Liking the pic of the ExHP2. I think the Erd/Purt is the dominant strain in the cross which has made it weaker but if the HP2 were dominant it would deffo be stronger in the high depot.

Hows the Maroc smoking? as you know i have a fancy for her ...lol

RudeDog

Veteran
Thanks Rocket...Yeah the Maroc is a nice smoke, fruity hash flavour. Made a load of BHO from it which hits the spot. I've scrapped the idea of keeping a mother of the Maroc 'runt', going all in pots in the greenhouse next season and doing autos from February. Are you going to be continue with your breeding project?

Got some pics for two days ago...

CD x SS x AK47 @ 44 days of 12/12...I'll be chopping her on 20th December when she is 59 days. Looking forward to smoking her.:dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Another CD x SS x AK47 @ 26 days 12/12. She hasn't stretched much at all. Plenty of resin though hope she's leaning towards the SS.

picture.php

Now the AD x CD x SJ....She's got a smell of diesel fuel coming to her but also rotting fruit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a Trainwreck S1 seedling from Crazy X Seeds...
picture.php

Wavy Gravy cuts are rooted so at least one of these will be flowered in the new year.

Got to get a few things this next week, new carbon filter, more EWC and top up on compost. Always feel strange in the shop buying compost in December.

Over the holidays I'll get those wires tied up and give the cab a good clean out.

Cheers all.
RD

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hi RD,, Wicked updates man..the cd/ss/ak at 44 days looks well pukka!
Sensimellia blooming in yer back yard and all lol..great stuff love the great pics!! Stay well and grow strong..

RudeDog

Veteran
Thanks all.......some pics of the CDxSSxAK @ 49 days.....Ripening up now and smelling great.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She's just on plain water and molasses now.

Should be ready to sample around xmas day, can't wait....

:joint:

RudeDog

Veteran
ADxCDxSJ now at 44 days
picture.php

picture.php

Loving the smell on this girl, fuely, tarmac aroma.

Don't know when she will be ready, I won't think about chopping her until 60 days at least.

:wave: