What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RudeDogs Organic Grow

RudeDog

Veteran
Greetings all.....First up, apologies for disappearing without a word. Cut a long story short, my arse went due to family break up and trust issues. All sorted now and my seeds have survived in the fridge, five from five germed.

Any way, I've got some seedlings in the greenhouse vegging two of them brought inside to flower. In the mean time I've got a flowering room to kit.

I'll be starting a new thread in due coarse and I'm looking forward to catching up with a few folks.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Great to see you back my friend. Lots of folks missed your valued threads.
wishing you much success and best new fortunes.

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
RD My friend its great to see you back bro, been a while, sorry to hear about the probs must catch up soon. Good luck with your diary bro subbed as usual.

Peace

SD AKA DD

RudeDog

Veteran
RD My friend its great to see you back bro, been a while, sorry to hear about the probs must catch up soon. Good luck with your diary bro subbed as usual.

Peace

SD AKA DD

Good to see you rude dog, glad your safely back….

G81

Good to see you back brother, sorry to hear about your troubles, sounds like it was for the best.

Peace

Thanks folks.....Good to be back.

I had a visit from the Rozzers about a year ago, 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning in connection with something that was nothing to do with me. They searched the house on a warrant and found half ounce of bud. They said to me that cannabis was illegal, I laughed at them and said that I was 42 year old. Left me in peace with my weed which I thought was pretty decent of them.

:biggrin:

F

Fields~of~Green

Good to hear all is well buddy

I was roll it large and this is my new handle:tiphat:

Copperfield

What up rude dog!! I like your shtyle!! I'm doin an organic grow as well as the hydro.... Bro, yours are looking super healthy!! I can't wait to b able to post some picks!! I'm growing the banana dawg, purple erkle, papaya, purple butters, and some blockhead bx.., I'm not really doing any top dressing so far because I'm watering form my koi pond..., just trying to b careful not to burn us know.... Anyways, keep up the good work!!

B

bigganjabud

Lol I ain't mad at ya Rd I was in hmp for a month so I missed everyone on ic not just you ltfol

Copperfield

Rd, how's them strawberry diesels treating u bro?? Just the name makes my mouth water!! Hoping to see some good finish pics!! Keep up the good work

Latest posts

Latest posts