What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

roll its 1000w mix grow

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
ok guys been here a while now and not done a grow for ya all to see so heres my current grow which is on day 11 of flower im new(noob) to growing so everything i know has come from mostly icmag and other peoples grows etc

the room is 1.2m sq with not much hieght around 4.5 foot from top of pot to the reflector glass

hood is a magnum xxxl aircooled with a 6" rvk on full, airflow in is passive got a 12" osci fan blowing over the ladies

bulb 1000w sunmaster dual spectrum

medium is canna coco

nutes
h&g cocos
regenaroot
headmasta
superior pothash

topspin12 drippers 2 per pot
feeding lower ec but watering more than i usually do this time to see the difference current ec is at 1.2 1.4 flashing bluelab truncheon im not going any higher than this when i add pothash and headmasta i will lower the base nutes

ok nuff rambling heres some pics:ying:
picture.php

heres the psychosis what a beast she is got 16+ leading soots off her
picture.php

cheese x northern lights aka nelly
picture.php

bluemeanie (emans mystery strainx blueberry) looking nice:)
picture.php

casey jones truecannabliss cut
gotta say this is very easy to grow love the structure on her puts lots of roots out quickly compared to some
picture.php

lastly bluecheese
picture.php

thanks for looking guys questions and advice much appreciated:tiphat:

peace

S

speedemon

Looking great mate, I see you had to use the horrible pea netting as well :) does a great job of supporting heavy cola's but is a PITA to get nice across the plants.

Don't think you need any advice yet mate as it seems you know what your doing :)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Looking great mate, I see you had to use the horrible pea netting as well :) does a great job of supporting heavy cola's but is a PITA to get nice across the plants.

Don't think you need any advice yet mate as it seems you know what your doing :)

hi speeds thanks for stopping by pea netting used cos last grow i was picking colas up off the floor hope it will give a bit of extra support its in there tight as i can get it,used it to train some of the bigger plants gunna tie the colas up too aswell:tiphat:
peace

C

cheesey

i set my base nutes to ec 1.6 so after taking off the 0.4 ec of my tap water the true ec reading is 1.2ec when i add the headmasta and potash it goes up to ec 1.8 ish ,
I havnt cut back on base nutes and havnt had tip burn . alls been ticking over dandy.

looking good hope the strech dont catch you out with your head room .

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
i set my base nutes to ec 1.6 so after taking off the 0.4 ec of my tap water the true ec reading is 1.2ec when i add the headmasta and potash it goes up to ec 1.8 ish ,
I havnt cut back on base nutes and havnt had tip burn . alls been ticking over dandy.

looking good hope the strech dont catch you out with your head room .

hi pal thanks for looking in wanted to try the less is more this time but i will be treating it more like hydro this time and watering more often like upto 4x daily to see if i get better results

hopefully with abit of training they will be ok last run i did they were bigger and they were close less than 6" but not stressing off the light

maybe six is still too many

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Nice set up mate you've soon got it up to full speed.

thanks mate gotta sort the temps out maxed out at 29 bit hot dont ya think

anyone know of a nice fan that will cool it down been looking at the vents ksa box fans but not sure what to do as i havent seen anyone use one yet

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Nice strains roll it large,

I'm interested to see how your nelly does, also have her waiting in the wings to get a run... Fuckin thrips have turned up uninvited though, guess they want somewhere warm to wait the winter out but they can fook right off lol!

Casey (true's cut) is a winner from the pics I've seen of her online... very nice weed so I'm told ;)

I used to use that pea and bean netting to what a feckin pita it is as speed points out, haha!! To make it less painful I used to hang it early to let the fecker grow through saved a lot a messing about.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Nice strains roll it large,

I'm interested to see how your nelly does, also have her waiting in the wings to get a run... Fuckin thrips have turned up uninvited though, guess they want somewhere warm to wait the winter out but they can fook right off lol!

Casey (true's cut) is a winner from the pics I've seen of her online... very nice weed so I'm told ;)

I used to use that pea and bean netting to what a feckin pita it is as speed points out, haha!! To make it less painful I used to hang it early to let the fecker grow through saved a lot a messing about.

me too mate first time running it myself
i put the pea netting up just before the plants went in secured from corners tightly used it to train the psychosis and bluecheese as they were bigger than the rest
cant wait to try the casey looks to be a good yielder too got at least four leading shoots off each with no topping
infact ive only tried the bluecheese so everything in here is new to me:)
i will update my thread at the weekend for those who are interested
may turn this thread into a journal and include my upgrade etc

peace:tiphat:

Chips

Very impressive Roll it ... I definatly gotta get into this sog style of growing ... Bud in time for xmas to vry nice ..

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
an eventfull 2012

an eventfull 2012

well 2012 is gunna be an eventfull year for me new growroom build and new cuts

lonestars killerqueen

pynamite uk pineapple x dynamite

agent orange smells like nycd from soma the coffee shop cut thats in the dam but full orange peel massive yield and strong high

chocolope d** coffee shop cut

kaliscnapple tropicanna pheno

i shall be updating thread with pics at the weekend

S

speedemon

lonestars killerqueen

agent orange smells like nycd from soma the coffee shop cut thats in the dam but full orange peel massive yield and strong high

Its nice when the clone faireys visit is'nt it? Some great strains my friend :tiphat::ying:

Ramius

Veteran

lonestars killerqueen

Nice line up :dance013: