What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Multi-Cut Perpetual

Solidopc

No mate, it was at the old place and camera is at new. But i will be starting somemore as soon as this crop comes down, which should be a few weeks.

Solidopc

Finally grown out all these cuttings. The sour diesels which were still going i am not sure are sour diesels, i swear im picking up some pyschosis kind of smell there, so i dnt know whether the last plants that came down actually were the psychodiesel, or this is the pyschodiesel.

Its a very good yielder anyhow. I have only chopped one, the other is on day 76 today. I rekon 6ounces easy off each.

So all in all, the cuttings were allright, but not as amazing as i had them in my mind. Out of the 8 mothers i started with, i have decided to only keep 3, 1 of which i'll probably ditch after a bit.

Consigned to the bin, are nelly cheese, chemdog d, pyschodiesel, sour d?, goldfinger/cheese and nightmare kush. I do give an honourable mention to nightmare kush, it would of been one of my 3 had it not been for some amazing late smokes from another plant. lol,

I will be keeping,killerqueen, my own pot of gold cutting, and lv purple kush. I do have 1 more chemdog d to go aswell, but i wont be cloning it. I have 2 kq and 2 pog plus the chemdog in my 1 metre square budbox, and was hoping to scrog, but they are quite large now, so i may have to do it next time and grow these tree style unless i can sort it quick. Need the screws and nuts to fix the scrog screen i got up.

Hey all, it's solidopc, with a new name & the same mission. Grow the best grades I can.

Been a while since I last grew. New year is going to be the start of a new one.

Sweetseeds always saw me good. So I am back to work with their varieties, & will be definitely keeping a grow diary.

So far I have chosen purple punch oh & sweet cherry pie.

I'm a fan of some old skool sensi & Mr Nice gear too. Mango haze & Shit & Skunk Kush & Jack Herer. I really loved the Mr Nice shit. How close is it to the skunk Kush of sensi?

I want homogeneous phenotypes. So I'll be leaving the hazes out till I have got some bud in.

SF Lemon Kush & Cream Caramel keep catching my eye also.

Just gased to be back & getting things sorted again.

Onelove all

Solidopc

20231204_164101.jpg
20231204_164108.jpg
20231204_164112.jpg
20231204_164046.jpg
20231204_164052.jpg
FB_IMG_1701819746161.jpg

Solidopc

Makes more sense to put these in my old cuts thread. All are purple Punch mum except the last which is the fire og cut aka Triangle Kush. If you see this picture used to advertise seeds. Don't use that breeder. I've had to complain about it to seed vendors. Stealing pictures to sell avg seeds.

Solidopc

Day 30 of flower. Gave it a dose of canna boost & pk 13/14. Smells like it is better than the bud I smoked. But I think I have just taken better care of the plants & so it's showing in the garden.

EC is 1.5 PH 5.75.
Screenshot_20231208_145047_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20231208_145049_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20231208_145052_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20231208_145100_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20231208_145101_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20231208_145103_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20231208_145114_Snapchat.jpg

Solidopc

These were taken day 35 of 12/12. Fitted a new filter to my tank as the one that comes with, isn't the best.

EC. 1.6 canna a+b & boost. & pk 13/14. PH 5.75
Snapchat-311548975.jpg
Snapchat-1225401840.jpg
Snapchat-1704075410.jpg

Its day 37 today, so week 6. I'm expecting these to be ready 60 at a gf jess. It's the first time I've grown this cut. Smells & colours are wonderful. The LED light I'm very impressed with. 720quid I'm glad that's the case.

I'm looking forward to the explosion of bud that's going to happen in the next few weeks & turn those bud sites into colas.. Its a great plant for training under netting I'm thinking. It's a big yielder I can tell already.

Light makes the leaves seem very pale yellow when Infact they are much greener. Might turn it off to take pictures next time.