What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

getting ready for first grow of the year

shafty420

late i know had family staying at my house over crimbo left yesterday so i have my house back yayy just got to finish fitting a new kitchen and bathroom then can start grow, have already cleaned the tent and baught some supplies
PM oldtimer grow +bloom
PM granules
PM bloom boost
PM root stimulant
regen a root
potsil
(measuring jugs scalpals etc etc)
anmd finished colloidal silver generater for some breeding :) so if all goes well looking to start in about a week wish me luck

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Good luck!

Your family came for Christmas, and left on Valentine's Day?

Wow.....

shafty420

well by family its only my old man he lives in states (lucky shit) aint seen him for couple years so was cool but its nice to have house back dont have to go out for a smoke lol

shafty420

strawberry haze x thai tanic
sweet seeds cream caramel
sweet seeds sweet tai
barneys blue cheese
dinafem blue hash
dinafem critical +and once there on 12/12 gradually adding beans to do 12/12 from seed

not sure what im going to x with what yet but sure will get something interesting

shafty420

chees fellas well today got my bathroom finished (was looking to move house couldnt find anywhere so made a deal with missus can grow as much as want if i put in a new bathroom n kitchen) piece of piss i thought oh how wrong was i lol removing a cast iron bath from second floor had 3 possible options
a: try and manhandle it downstairs and out front door
B: try and go at it with a lump hammer
C: place a small flash charge on underside of bath and split the fucker in two

well its pretty clear to see what i did thehe about 9 o clock this morning KABOOM bath tore right in two made life easier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdQuKhdTRtA&feature=related

and a big box of goodies arrived from hydro shop yayyyy was like a kid at crimbo

r1rider

Nice to be around for the start of your grow shafty, so best of luck.

I`v also gone the lump hammer way in the past, and like you i`m glad i never had to fit them.

r1

rocket high

Veteran
you should have lumped the bath to your outdoor grow spot to use as a res when water's hard to come by. Do you think those strains will finnish in time shafty ? should be interesting to watch.

Good luck

shafty420

@rocket high lump a cast iron bath to an outdoor spot who you think i am lol
body_building.jpg

shafty420

UPDATE

right all other things i need to do are nearly done just gotta fit new consumer unit and run wiring for electrics upstairs then im gd to go looking like this weekend/monday will be start date
heres what ill be feeding/growing in

img0314w.jpg

img0315fn.jpg

out of shot few extra bits cavemans bat gauno biobiz fish mix/bloom/alg i mic for bit of variety

Yes_I_Am

sounds good shafty, im running some vietnow that look special ill post some pics if your interested and dont min me hijackin your thread lol.

shafty420

one small setback in the form of a broken wrist well when i say broken its pretty much paper mache took my off road go kart out last night which is pretty much a roll cage with a bike engine and big wheels managed to roll it 3 times end over end and rolled twice, as soon as new it was gunna go i though if my arms come out side theyre gunna get torn off so gripped steering wheel and hope for best somehow when finally came round with my missus screamin in my ear (thanks) and dogs going ape found out that cus id gripped it that hard the steering rack had bent and one of my wrists was facing the wrong way literally just got home am shagged lol im typing this with one hand joy
but still amnaged to put 2 cream caramel into germ :0 will try gets pics etc up soon

E

edgey

one small setback in the form of a broken wrist well when i say broken its pretty much paper mache took my off road go kart out last night which is pretty much a roll cage with a bike engine and big wheels managed to roll it 3 times end over end and rolled twice, as soon as new it was gunna go i though if my arms come out side theyre gunna get torn off so gripped steering wheel and hope for best somehow when finally came round with my missus screamin in my ear (thanks) and dogs going ape found out that cus id gripped it that hard the steering rack had bent and one of my wrists was facing the wrong way literally just got home am shagged lol im typing this with one hand joy
but still amnaged to put 2 cream caramel into germ :0 will try gets pics etc up soon

shit m8 thats not good !!!!

hope your managing though and remember , the grow must go on :jump:

edgey

Latest posts

Latest posts