What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

getting ready for first grow of the year

shafty420

cheers guys am on cocktail of painkillers and bubble has :)managed to knock up couple of screens today not as easya s you think with one hand lol but yeh the grow must go on

shafty420

all 3 cream caramel popped there heads on sat just given nthere first very weak bit of root juice and sprayed with some bio silicon to wake them up 2 im keeping 3rds goin outside

shafty420

am hoping so two seedling have got nice purple hues and it aint temps :)from what ive heard should be belting smoke dunno wether to put third outside or spray with c.s and put in isolation hmmmmm think cream caramel x cheese cream cheese yum

shafty420

not sure might be going dam in couple weeks so possibly when get bck, start vegging no0w so there nice and strong for putting out

Shamil

one small setback in the form of a broken wrist well when i say broken its pretty much paper mache took my off road go kart out last night which is pretty much a roll cage with a bike engine and big wheels managed to roll it 3 times end over end and rolled twice, as soon as new it was gunna go i though if my arms come out side theyre gunna get torn off so gripped steering wheel and hope for best somehow when finally came round with my missus screamin in my ear (thanks) and dogs going ape found out that cus id gripped it that hard the steering rack had bent and one of my wrists was facing the wrong way literally just got home am shagged lol im typing this with one hand joy
but still amnaged to put 2 cream caramel into germ :0 will try gets pics etc up soon

Hi there.

Im still a newb here but had to comment on yer thread bro.
Sorry about the accident, Hope u heal quickly. Glad u managed to keep yer arms in.

BUT thats just rated how u go on to say
'...but still managed to put 2 cream caramel into germ...'

Now if that aint devotion, i dont know what is.
Wishing them the best of germinations. Looking forward to seeing pics, but in your own time bro. Take care of that wrist, dont want a sore wrist for life, especially with the love for gardening it seems u have

Respect.
Shams

shafty420

Hi there.

Im still a newb here but had to comment on yer thread bro.
Sorry about the accident, Hope u heal quickly. Glad u managed to keep yer arms in.

BUT thats just rated how u go on to say
'...but still managed to put 2 cream caramel into germ...'

Now if that aint devotion, i dont know what is.
Wishing them the best of germinations. Looking forward to seeing pics, but in your own time bro. Take care of that wrist, dont want a sore wrist for life, especially with the love for gardening it seems u have

Respect.
Shams

cheers buddy preciate had to me right wrist cant do bugger all ill get some pics up once they look bit more interesting

shafty420

there ticking over fine just driven bck from wales for christening jus gunna give em a watering trhen im away till sunday eep hoping theyl be fine ill get some pics up when i repot which by looks of it be this weekend as can already see white fuzzy goodness in bottom of pots

shafty420

right well the gods arnt with me on this one
small update
ended up being away from house for nearly 5 days so came back to 3 very deshriveled plants 1 perished the other two are making a slow recovery then yesterday my lamp decided it didnt want to work any more lol there in there final pots now just waiting for them to get taller so can start scrogging them

shafty420

yeh there getting there bit stunted due too no light for 2 days and being unwatered for week but there making a recovery id say there i week behind where they should be but im in no hurry got atleast another two weeks of veg

r1rider

Shit you are havin a bad time of things fella, hope your recovery is swift.

Your plants will recover better than you i reckon, so all the best

r1

shafty420

plant1
img1045v.jpg

img1046v.jpg

plant 2

img1047d.jpg
img1048g.jpg

img1048g.jpg

shafty420

what a differance a few days makes fimmed one girl have been spraying with either biobizz fish mix (stinks to high heaven but plants love it) or pm catalyst and feeding with
5ml pm root stimulant going to be getting first feed of oldtimers organic veg tomorrow with pics to follow :):):)

shafty420

well there getting nearer and nearer to filling the screen have small budsites think this might be due to being in dark for 24 hours when bulb blew out but has me concerned as last time i grew these there was a packing mix up and they where autos instead of reguler.....can lightning strike twice
sorry for shitty iphone pics

ic6xav.jpg

9fp3ph.jpg

wa4tp0.jpg

dhcmet.jpg

shafty420

small update girls have been put into flower gettin bigger by the day :)
might not b around as much as have baught a house :) its a complete restoration so gunna pe a big project but las lots of potentil i.e massive loft space and about a qaurter of an acre of garden so once have got some nice tall fences up thinking some outdoor/greenhouse action :):):)