What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Genetics Sourlope

NearDef

SO years back, before I was growing, watching seed drops or any of that, DNA dropped their Sourlope (ECSD x Cannalope Haze) testers, as far as I'm aware they were never officially released, but if googled you can see a couple of grow reports with them on other forums.

Now, this seed drop was back in 2009ish. Fast-forward a few years to 2015/2016 and I ended up getting a few ounces on a few different occasions of Sourlope in the West Midlands.

Now on to the question, has anyone else smoked this strain/come across a cut and can verify its existence/presence in the UK? I only ask because I remember smoking this in the early days of "flavours" taking over, and it was a great, functional, strong, uplifting sativa smoke that blew everything else out of the water, pure sweet melon on the inhale with a sour diesel lingering taste. Buds were usually long and dense, and a light shade of green.

Latest posts

Latest posts