Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooey's Randomarium

Hi All,

Most of the time I have plants flowering that I either don't have a full grow diary for or that fall foul of the rules and so in this thread I'll start dropping random flower shots that I don't have anywhere else to put

Here's some Power Plant at week 7 of flower..I'll get some more of this lot before I chop them in the next couple of weeks...

Next in line will be a bunch of Amnesias that are currently at week 2 or 3... we'll wait a little while before looking at those though as they just don't look very exciting at the moment

test grows and other stories

Seriously nice plants
    ""...My deluded friend" he said, "...Everybody in this business knows that all the drug money from the narco- trafficantes finds its way to the City of London. Look at the HSBC bank, how they moved all those millions of dollars for the cartels in my country. Why your country did not prosecute them is clear to us, Great Britain does not care where the money comes from, as long as it comes to Great Britain, and no British Bank will be punished for bringing in the drug money. You people did it to China in the 19th century, and now you do it with the rest of the world. .."

"What is clear to this overworked law enforcement agent from a country which is truly suffering from the corrupting effects of Cartel Heroin is that the UK has absolutely no agenda to promote or support any agenda for legalisation, because it would mean a strangling of the supply of illegally-generated drug profits, but then, the UK is not alone in having no intention of lifting the yoke of prohibition!"

Comment

thanks man... looking at them makes me all warm n fuzzy inside.... as does smoking the buggers

p.s - shes a scene cut, but not the one I usually get... this one is a bit "nuttier" in the smell and flavour... I thnk I prefer my old one, but this one is still "win"

Comment

Now you got me all warm n fuzzy too jamie......stunningly beutiful plants!!!

Peace

icetoker
        The more dedicated, the more medicated!

pledge

My Albums.
        My old gallery
        Current Adventures
        Happy Brother ´09 (karma cut)
        A BIG KUSH ´07
        ALEGRIA ´07
        MASTER KUSH ´07
        NORTHERN LIGHTS ´06
        WR & AFGHANI HINDU KUSH ´05

Comment

Here's some more shots of the same plants at lights on tonight.... in their "natural habitat" in case any of you thought I just grew them out on the landing

Comment

VEry nice man!

Comment

Nice! rep
              Opening ones mind with Cannabis will help open our worlds consciousness...

-Medicine Head

****California Prop. 215 Compliant****
              Medical Marijuana Patient and Grower
              Providing Seriously Ill Patients

Comment

always heard pp was big yeilder but iv never smoked any thats been grown/dried right, all the vietnamese use it, is the smoke any good when grown right?
                OLD BUT GOOD.. GOOD DIY VERTICAL SYSTEM

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=63024

DONT CODEM A MAN UNTILL YOU HAVE WALKED IN HIS SHOES!! ONE MANS HEAVEN IS ANOTHER MANS HELL!!

Comment

thanks for looking in folks

mr cheese, the PP is indeed a fantastic yielder, incredably stable and super easy to grow... the trouble is most of the PP ppl see here in NL is cash cropped (ie taken early, over fed, zero flush or cure) and its rubbish (or at least "not very exciting"). when running the PP for personal (which all mine is) and when it's taken care of, it is actually a pretty good smoke. dont get me wrong, its not a day wrecker, but therein lies its beauty as I smoke most of the day and need something in my stash that gives me a nice sativa lift without leaving me unable to function ..... I grow other stuff for that

I usually like to leave mine around 9 and a half weeks to get it "just so"

well, I was supposed to cutting these down this morning (right now in fact) but my timer decided to bug out today (hasnt happened in months) and so the lights didnt go off 4 hours ago like they're supposed to ...doh ..

ah well... guess I'll do em later, I'll grab some photos

Comment

The missus won't let you grow on the landing? All that wasted space

Your tent is bigger than I thought....you running 600 or 1k ?

Man..wish I could smell your garden right now....
                    ""...My deluded friend" he said, "...Everybody in this business knows that all the drug money from the narco- trafficantes finds its way to the City of London. Look at the HSBC bank, how they moved all those millions of dollars for the cartels in my country. Why your country did not prosecute them is clear to us, Great Britain does not care where the money comes from, as long as it comes to Great Britain, and no British Bank will be punished for bringing in the drug money. You people did it to China in the 19th century, and now you do it with the rest of the world. .."

"What is clear to this overworked law enforcement agent from a country which is truly suffering from the corrupting effects of Cartel Heroin is that the UK has absolutely no agenda to promote or support any agenda for legalisation, because it would mean a strangling of the supply of illegally-generated drug profits, but then, the UK is not alone in having no intention of lifting the yoke of prohibition!"

Comment

looks amazing great job

Comment

Cheers Both

Hi Blimey, I run a 600 and a 250 in there mate (DR120) it sounds a bit odd, as my footprint isnt centered properly, but I rotate pots daily and it means I have split level lighting, which is useful for plants doing less well as I can give them a heavier dose of rays and also for tall assed sativas that stretch into the bulbs (these get moved under the 250 to minimise damage)

Comment

lookin GREAT there.

it sure doesn't look like the PP i know , what pheno is that??

I love the coconut incense sweet smelling pheno
                          http://hgcacademy.com/
                          Home-Grown Cannabis Academy!
                          Safe, Responsible & Cost-Efficient!

Comment

Looking ever so sweet bro....

I see you have a secret jardin tent...i just got a DR100 and i love it. Love the single zip on the front that allows you to instantly accsess your goodies..lol

coconut is a quite uniqe smell with canna.....i´s sure like to get my hands over such a sample. Love strange smelling cannabis(like sour apple..you know ;-) )

icetoker
                            The more dedicated, the more medicated!

pledge

My Albums.
                            My old gallery
                            Current Adventures
                            Happy Brother ´09 (karma cut)
                            A BIG KUSH ´07
                            ALEGRIA ´07
                            MASTER KUSH ´07
                            NORTHERN LIGHTS ´06
                            WR & AFGHANI HINDU KUSH ´05

Comment

Hi THC

Well it's a bit of a mixed bag in there at the moment... its "mostly" PP - and it is the "nutty" flavoured one... Theres also a couple of "fruit skunk" in there and some unknown plant that turned up mixed with the PP that isn't the nutty PP (a'dam) nor the more earthy/citrus (zh) one that I prefer and usually have... whatever it is, its spicey

(sidenote... something I've noticed lately is that a lot of stuff is getting mixed up with the PP clones... both a friend of mine and myself have gotten Amnesias when we bought "PP" from different sources too (one zh, one a'dam) another time I got la con mixed in with my PP... When it happened to me the 1st time I called the guy up and laughed a lot at my good fortune and he then told me that most of the ppl who'd bought them hadnt noticed or said anything... and then it occured to me... I don't sell mine, but most of his customers sell theirs.... back to HIM! ...lmao.. so he's getting all sorts back at PP prices the crafty old dawg

Hi Ice T

I love the Jardin tents mate, instant perfect environment... no messing about...

Comment

Working...
                              X