What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In Lagos

cpgtraveller

Hi All

Im a grower from Scotland now travelling and have burned through all my stash

Any growers out there got any surplus? I don't want to go to street dealer for low quality

Any assistance would be great

Im in Lagos at the moment

CPG:tiphat:

Algarve PotHead

Hi mate,

In algarve you will not find good pot, most of people here smoke hash, but you will find good moroccan hash. I grow just for myself and have no surplus, but next time you visit us let me know and we can smoke 1 or 3 :)

mr_false

Hi mate,

In algarve you will not find good pot, most of people here smoke hash, but you will find good moroccan hash. I grow just for myself and have no surplus, but next time you visit us let me know and we can smoke 1 or 3 :)

Hey guy
I am in Lissabon just now and moving south in the next days. Any tipps how i can find some good hash? Here in Lissabon it s just Tourist trash which wont smoke..
Please PM:)

Latest posts

Latest posts