What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2021 Outdoor Grow

offthehook

Veteran
Next year gonna have a Swedish outdoor grow contest.
Winner will get free seeds and the right to call himself "King of sWEEDen".

Judges for the contest are me and the current king of Sweden, Peter Forsberg.
Every Swedish guy is invited, allz ya gotta do is post your grow.

There's a good 6 months to prepare for this epic showdown. Gonna be all Games of Thrones with only one guy left standing.

..Even tho in Game of Thrones they picked the wheelchair guy in the end..

And obviously me and Peter Forsberg are gonna survive because we are totally awesome.

Other than that, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

*This post contains spoilers for Game of Thrones last season; it kinda sucked.*

FLMAO ! :D Nevermind the spoiler alert at the end: ANYWAYS not gonna wanna watch that shit man. 'Think working in a slaughter house must be more exiting and with just a slightly better final ending up on my plate.

And just to be nasty and to let y'all know: I will be rooting for the Swedish side in that competition, and therefore sent most of my Suomen-Bred-Prize-Wining-Olympic-Gold-Medal-Gear to the neighbors just for shits and giggles.
I just love stirring up shit like that. :D Let them have that advantage ;)

TommyTok

Sad news! Had two weeks of EVIL rain ordered by the mighty gods of the anti drug society in Sweden. And it sure did its job.
My lovely, lovely Nordic Ryders were soooo sooooooooo thick. So fat. Would have produced alot of bud..... Unfortunately, as I arrived late night yesterday... With my headlamp on, walking excitedly towards the green gold of the forest... I found white MOLD instead. This stupid rain fucked me. And I was too late....
That was so sad. I sat there for 30 minutes just..... Sad.

Lambs Bread

TommyTok ja, jag är också (?) en novis. Andra året jag odlar ute och man lär sig som sagt. Nästa år ska jag försöka få ut plantorna i mitten av maj om vädret tillåter. Sen ska jag plocka lite allt eftersom. Det tar sin tid att trimma också även om jag trimmade mer eller minde allt ute på plats. Längtar redan till nästa år...

Parameter

Next year gonna have a Swedish outdoor grow contest.
Winner will get free seeds and the right to call himself "King of sWEEDen".

Judges for the contest are me and the current king of Sweden, Peter Forsberg.
Every Swedish guy is invited, allz ya gotta do is post your grow.

There's a good 6 months to prepare for this epic showdown. Gonna be all Games of Thrones with only one guy left standing.

..Even tho in Game of Thrones they picked the wheelchair guy in the end..

And obviously me and Peter Forsberg are gonna survive because we are totally awesome.

Other than that, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

*This post contains spoilers for Game of Thrones last season; it kinda sucked.*

Why not a competition between Finland and Sweden? We let the Danish guys act us judge and keep the Netherland people outside of this…. Let us settle this once and for all.

:D

Chemimbalance

Idag skördade jag mina 3 Pehkuthyphoon. Återkommer med vikt och recension av vardera pheno när det är torkat och kurerat.

Pheno #2 hade lite mögel (5-10% ungefär, man kan se lite på main colan på bild 2) och hade väldigt luftiga buds. Pheno #1 och #2 dock hade inget mögel och superkompakta buds. Extremt godkänt med tanke på de senaste veckornas regn och temperaturer.

​​​​​​Ofcourse we should have a battle between Finland and Sweden. Biggest yield? Tallest plant? I would make a contribution to the prize pile.

Attachments

• photo2075964.jpg
    photo2075964.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 68
  • photo2075965.jpg
    photo2075965.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 73
  • photo2075966.jpg
    photo2075966.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 73

offthehook

Veteran
Needs to go by latitude then, otherwise it no fair.

Thing is only that I'm a total non competitive person. I'm just rooting for both sides to have fun always.

I'm also thinking to have a break from growing next year, or then doing just a few plots, and not anymore as much as i did before. Motivation is going down here, but I still wanna go out with a bang. > One more good share, and then all best of luck to everyone...

Parameter

Needs to go by latitude then, otherwise it no fair.

Thing is only that I'm a total non competitive person. I'm just rooting for both sides to have fun always.

I'm also thinking to have a break from growing next year, or then doing just a few plots, and not anymore as much as i did before. Motivation is going down here, but I still wanna go out with a bang. > One more good share, and then all best of luck to everyone...

I said keep Netherlands out of this, this battle will be set between Sweden and Finland once and for all.
We already know who has the best hockey team, best hockey players, best football team etc etc, and now we’ll know who grows the best. Hahahaha

Swedish fika

Idag skördade jag mina 3 Pehkuthyphoon. Återkommer med vikt och recension av vardera pheno när det är torkat och kurerat.

Pheno #2 hade lite mögel (5-10% ungefär, man kan se lite på main colan på bild 2) och hade väldigt luftiga buds. Pheno #1 och #2 dock hade inget mögel och superkompakta buds. Extremt godkänt med tanke på de senaste veckornas regn och temperaturer.

​​​​​​Ofcourse we should have a battle between Finland and Sweden. Biggest yield? Tallest plant? I would make a contribution to the prize pile.
Ser riktigt bra ut😀 kul att se att det vart så bra !! Har tyvär inga bilder på mina plantor men det kommer till nästa år det lovar jag!

Lambs Bread

Jag ska också slänga upp några bilder på mina buds inom kort. Rensade tyvärr luren på plantorna i sin ståtliga prakt men better safe than sorry...

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Why not a competition between Finland and Sweden? We let the Danish guys act us judge and keep the Netherland people outside of this…. Let us settle this once and for all.

:D

Dude.. We'd totally crush you. Then take that stupid song from ABBA "Winner Takes It All", and shoot everyone who plays it, 'CAUSE IT FUCKING SUCKS!
But yea, other than that, not a bad plan. Keep Netherlanders out and thing.. I've been trying to hunt down offdahook for years now and deport him back to Dutchlands.
Guy is slippery like a wet bar of soap oiled up and handled by a monkey.

Monkeys have no thumbs, mang.. Still climb trees like the Predator or some shit.

Plus you can't have a contest for King Of Sweeden outside Sweden, these are the rules.
Unless Norway invades, then you totally can.
Finland? Not so much because Finland ain't a kingdom. Allz we have are some shitty prime ministers and a president that's more like a PR job.
This is also in the book of rules. So yea, ingen Finkampen för dig :)

Swedish fika

the plants look great and your spots seem very nice also, not too much in the bushes. the Pehkuthyphoon is my creation that first was crossed in 2010 and its so good to see it spread across borders! the purple pheno is one that usually has performed best for me but good green phenos too.

from what i understood about your post u are giving them one more week to mature and thah sounds like the right move to do.

hoping some more harvest photos!

good job and enjoy th fruits of your labor!

Thanks this seeds have l buy from Tanska end l grow them last year end this year I donate seeds to s***h***n😀 end I really enjoyed to se them grow this year around in Sweden 🇸🇪 Mina planer på att korsa diselryder. Och rk62 och ta dom vidare till f2 misslyckades alla plantor vart stulna av en skogsarbetare som körde röj såg men vad säger man sånt är livet och nästa år får vi nya chanser tyvär inser man att alla projekt man vill göra inte är möjliga på 1år så man får köra lite i taget huvudsaken man får lite att skörda när sommarn är slut😜

northstate123

Sad news! Had two weeks of EVIL rain ordered by the mighty gods of the anti drug society in Sweden. And it sure did its job.
My lovely, lovely Nordic Ryders were soooo sooooooooo thick. So fat. Would have produced alot of bud..... Unfortunately, as I arrived late night yesterday... With my headlamp on, walking excitedly towards the green gold of the forest... I found white MOLD instead. This stupid rain fucked me. And I was too late....
That was so sad. I sat there for 30 minutes just..... Sad.

Been there done that. Just keep your head up this is part of od growing here in the north. Just continue the hard work and sooner or later you will have the perfect season(once in a lifetime 😁)

Chemimbalance

Det blev strax över 200g på mina 3 Pehkuthyphoon med pheno #3 (lila pheno) i ledningen med ~85g.
det blev runt 60g sammanlagt på mina autos, så den totala vikten hittills är alltså 260g.
Min Ulduz står fortfarande ute eftersom jag haft det rätt körigt senaste tiden så den kan mycket väl ha dukat under vid det här laget. Vi får se i dagarna kanske....
Hur det än blir så är jag nöjd. Jag själv klarar mig utmärkt på 100g på ett år så kommande året är säkrat.

Attachments

• photo2080151.jpg
    photo2080151.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 58
  • photo2080152.jpg
    photo2080152.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 56
  • photo2080153.jpg
    photo2080153.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 62
  • photo2080154.jpg
    photo2080154.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 58

Swedish fika

Det blev strax över 200g på mina 3 Pehkuthyphoon med pheno #3 (lila pheno) i ledningen med ~85g.
det blev runt 60g sammanlagt på mina autos, så den totala vikten hittills är alltså 260g.
Min Ulduz står fortfarande ute eftersom jag haft det rätt körigt senaste tiden så den kan mycket väl ha dukat under vid det här laget. Vi får se i dagarna kanske....
Hur det än blir så är jag nöjd. Jag själv klarar mig utmärkt på 100g på ett år så kommande året är säkrat.

Ser riktigt bra ut! Riktig gräs porr 🥰