What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ulkokasvatus 2021

offthehook

Veteran
So, What's everyone's plans for this year?

These are now my two new Aces to run for this season:

- Black Berry Gum x Up'zz

- Cinderella/Jack1/Auto Haze Cross x Up'zz

Together with the Up'zz and the New Wild Super Duper/Cold Farmers Nepal/Finn Dragon.

And some other gear as well.

Auto Cinderella/Jack1 x Auto Haze Cross is good. Tried them myself last year. Class A material. Good uplifting high all the way, no tiring come down. Good potency.

And then I did the Auto Black Berry Gum last year. > Excellent high! > Much like Cinderella/Jack1x Auto Haze Cross, but with even a slightly better potency. Also much better in taste than the C/J.
So yeah. These 2 are some of the very best smokes I have ever grown in the 'uplifting' section.
I figured there are two fenos in Black Berry Gum > 1 goes all Blackberry in taste, 1 goes all Stimorol Chewing Gum in taste. Effects are the same.

I did not do the Black Berry Kush, I guessed it's going to be slightly more stony ?

Black Berry Gum. Seeded. Buds get a blue-ish hue when exposed to cold during veg.
fetch

fetch

Cinderella/Jack1 x Auto Haze Cross. Seeded.
fetch

fetch

Turha.p

Noo perinteisesti muutama tytttönen täytyy polkea suomen suveen.

Aina yhtä mukava harrastus ulkokasvattelu.
Sen kummemmin suunitelmia muuttaa mitä aikaisemminkaan. Suurrimmaksi osaksi femmattuja laatu autoja mikkä todettu hometta kestäviksi.

Pikkuhiljaa saa alkaa kaivaan pistolapiota varastosta ja mestoja kiertää.

Antoisaa kesää kaikille kanssa harrastajilöe postailkaamme paljon kuvia metsien kaunokaisista muidenkin iloksi.

PPP

offthehook This year i continue the line Auto Cinderella Jack/AHzX F2 or F3 seeds lets see.
Thats good you find nice specimen you like. I like also uplifting euphoric high and thats what i continue to stabilize.
Also i will continue working my Early strain C99/OvelaOlema x Nepal. I start this strain 2012. It was first C99xOvelaOlema and i found 2phenos that was early and good. Keep em cuts alive till next summer and pollinated those cuts with Nepal from Tanska.
Trying it couple years outdoors and now i need to find good parents to make more seeds. Last year i try to germinate F1 seeds but no luck, they are old and not properly stored. But i had also F2 seeds i made 2014 and i managed to pop up seeds and made F3 seeds last summer, so the line is safe.

Cinderella Jack x AHzX
Click image for larger version  Name:	Cinderella Jack x AHzX.JPG Views:	0 Size:	65.0 KB ID:	17825592
Click image for larger version  Name:	Cinderella Jack x AHzX_.JPG Views:	0 Size:	48.6 KB ID:	17825593

Tänä kesänä tarkotus laittaa Autoja ja muutama Early. Omia krosseja Cinderella Jack ja Wild Thailand Ryderii ainakin, jotakin muutakin ehkä kun aika koittaa :)
Hyvää ulkokautta kaikille! Olkoon säät puolellamme.

offthehook

Veteran
Cool results you got on the Cinderella/Jack x Auto Haze Cross PPP ! You did a mighty fine job there :)

Wild Thai Ryder has a bit of a too tiring after math to my personal taste.

So unfortunately I'm affraid it is not going to improve the Cinderella Jack.

I'll keep WTR around to cross out to other gear with a similar high/stone. Like the Polar Light/Fire99. > PLF99 has a very good smell and taste. And I always like crossing out distant genetics with similar effects to improve vigor.

PPP

Yes i think also its not needed to cross Wild Thai Ryder and Cinderella Jack together. And im keeping them own lines.
Cinderella Jack x Auto Haze cross is good on its own and im stabilizing it more. Good cure make wonders.
I find nice phenos on Wild Thai Ryder cross also, uplifting good feeling high. Still need to test it more and do selections.
Made also Wild Thai Ryder BX seeds i need to test. Wild Thai Ryder x (Wild Thai Ryder x AHzX)

offthehook is your Polar Light from Dutch Passion or is it your own strain/cross? :)

offthehook

Veteran
Sounds like a good plan PPP :)

I got it sent from someone in Estonia along the other forum. He has not been online no more ever since, so I can not ask the origins of his strain. It's a cross between Polar Light x Fire 99, that's all I know.
They were good enough to let him sent these twice to me. I had a fuck-up summer the first time with them because of excess drought, so they did not make any seeds that year, only a bit of sinsi is what I got for sampling. The smell and taste was what impressed me most with these, so later he's been sending me an other batch that actually did produce some seeds in open pollination with your Wild Thai Ryder. The perfect match considering the similar course of effects they both had. > First uplifting high, then tiring stone.
The smell of these PLF99 is intense berry-ish/fruity-ish/sour. And the taste also has this sweet/sour feature. Very distinct smokes. Both Wild Thai Ryder and Polar Light/Fire99 have not been acclimated to our frosty springs yet, so last year they got their first time experience with night frost right before Juhannes, and they did not like it very well, so they stayed very small and only produced a few seeds. Good enough for retrial though, and maybe if I add a bit of Candyshop/Up'zz to them, they will next year handle the frosts a bit better, hopefully.

PPP

offthehook Its good to have various strains and their effects. Sativa head high uplifting and no indica comedown and then Sativa high with indica comedown. Also some Indica before sleep. Many strains to choose. Have a Indica project that need working.
Both PolarLight and Wild Thai Ryder crosses have F99 on them, thats good match. ✌

offthehook

Veteran
Yes I totally agree PPP :) And thanks for info on WTR. I did not know that, so yes, that sounds like a good thing indeed :)

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
Was testing germination of some seeds in the beginning of this year which escalated in to feminization project so those are gonna be tested in the wild. Then obviously lots of seeding and some sinse is in order. Some 2016 seedstock needs to be revived and there is stuff like: pehkuthyphoons, double fun af, auto ak, short term amnesia. Then some crosses from last year the Diesel x P2 needs to be tested.. Also dug from the internet some autoflowering regulars that seem pretty hard to get nowadays so bunch of those are going in to seeds also, more about those when there's something to show.. Pretty normal plans for me not gonna stress about it try to get more with less work. also cannot wait to get in to some fishing action this winter was pretty damn boring!

Leilaz

Terve!
Monta kesää lueskellut juttuja täältä (kirjautumatta), viides kasvatus kesä lähtee käyntiin, tämä kesä mennään ensimmäistä kertaa pelkällä idätyksellä suoraan ulos. Lajikkeita on useampia, saa nähdä mitä tulee, jos ei tuu polttoon kelpaavaa tavaraa niin saapa voita varmasti pakkaseen. Vinkkejä suorakylvöstä otetaan avosylin vastaan, jotta välttyis isoimmilta sudenkuopilta.

PPP

Terve! Joskus parina kesänä oon laittanu suorakylvöllä onnistuneesti. Mahdollisuudet paranevat jos suoritat kotona idätyksen ja annat siementen avautua ja kasvattaa parin sentin hännän paperin välissä. Tämä ei varsinaisesti ole oikea suorakylvö, mutta kuitenkin jollekin tämä tyyli voi sopia. Oikeassa suorakylvössä säästyy tältäkin työvaiheelta ja pääsee helpommalla.
Teet spotin metsään ja kastelet kunnolla sen sekä peität vanhalla heinällä yms. mitä sattuu löytymään spotin läheisyydestä.
Varmistat ettei se pääse kuivumaan jos aurinko sattuu paahtamaan.
Kannattaa odottaa kun kelit ovat lämmenneet ja maan lämpötila on noin 10c.
Autot ulos toukokuun puolesta välistä, kesäkuun alusta eteenpäin kelien ja sijainnin mukaan. Parissa aallossa mieluiten.
Lajikekohtaista kuinka hyvin kestävät kylmää sekä hometta ja kuinka ovat tottuneet tänne pohjoisen oloihin.

Leilaz

Juu tarkotus on idättää sisällä ja viedä ulos kunnon hännällä... Siemeniä on onneks paljon niin saa laittaa paljon joka penkkiin ja harvennella sit pienet ja urkit pois. Lajikkeet pitäis olla kyllä pohjolaan sopivia

PPP

Jep se on samalla hyvää luonnon valintaa, vahvimmat selviävät.
Mukavaa ulkokautta ja laita kuvia myöhemmin jos jaksat :)

Leilaz

Katson jos ehtii opetella tietojen poiston kuvista, niin laitan... Täytyy yrittää tehdä lisää siemeniä niin tulee niiden suhteen omavaraiseksi, tästä eteenpäin todennäköisesti meen pelkästään idätyksellä ulkoileen, koska ei oo mahdollista esikasvattaa ja kasvatus kaveri on vähän jättäytynyt kelkasta...

henki

hyvää kevättä arvon kanssaharrastajat! täällähän onkin jo ketju täydessä vauhdissa, uusi ulkoasu hämäsi enkä huomannut aikaisemmin.

tänävuonna mahdollisesti tulemme siirtämään pääpanoa siemenille ja jättää sensin prioriteetin vähemmälle.

Fintimaani

Tervehdys!

​​​​Laitoin tänään kylmä-testiin siemeniä joihin tulee tänä vuonna eniten keskityttyä. Elikkäs Upzz, Finndragon/Cold Farmers Nepal, Saaristo early and Tahmatassu. Lowryder2 ja Northen Sun on nyt enemmänkin tuttuja lajikkeita mihin verrata tuloksia.

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​​​​
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2037064

kuvan taimi on Pehku Typhoon joka on vajaan viikon kestänyt -2 öitä. Iti sisällä kun oli puoli huomaamatta lykätty multaan.

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2037065

koepaikka: mini passiivi kasvihuone (n. 100v. vanha mehiläispesä)

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2037066

Yö-lämpö ( oli kolme päivää pilvistä niin ei varannut nuo kopin vuolukivilaatat mitään ja siksi yö lämpö sama kun ulkona) tänään uskon että ero on suurempi.
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2037067

Ja päivälämpö. saa kyllä siemenet itämään mutta entäs yöt?

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2037068

Takaseinä ekovillattu ja heijastettu, alla Finnfoam levy ja muovit on tuplat välissä n. 5cm ilmaa.

Mut siunausta kaikkien kesään <3

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Hey yo! It's me, it's me, Big Bad Tee!

Helvetin kehno talvi oli, mutta kevättä kohti mennään, niin tehdään jonkinmoinen paluu. Kiitos viesteistä ja tsemppailuista, en ehtinyt vastailla kaikkiin, joten toivottavasti tämä riittää.
Hitusen touch and go tämä meno vielä tällä hetkellä, ja paljoa ei ole tietokoneella ollut aikaa räplätä, niin jääneet nämä foorumitkin aika vähälle käytölle. Mut mikä pahan tappais?

Eli 2021 ulkokasvatus, bring it, DON'T SING IT!

I'm back in the game, BAY-BAY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H5I6y1Qvz0