What's new

THC +CBD

sbattimento

Ma esistono semi con entrambi i principi?
cosa succede ad un erba con 15% di THC e 15% di cbd?
Esiste?
Che effetto avrebbe?
Vincerebbe il rilassante cbd o l ansiotico THC?
In questo topic sono consentiti insulti a me medesimo se le domande sono una cacata fotonica...

Maple_Flail

Well, first an foremost, I apologize for the English response, however it is the only language I speak.

First of all, 15%/15% THC:CBD would be VERY hard and uncommon in a singular plant/bud that is getting close to the upper limit of cannabinoidal presence, does not leave much room for other minor cannabinoids. for pure 1:1 ratios 9%-12% : 9%-12% is more realistic on the high end. but on average seem to come around the 7%-10% averages. (Canadian med market) and sometime lower if you are with tweed..

in general its effect will vary from person to person. based on genetic background, personal tolerance, tolerance education and other also all of these are two fold as it appplies to both thc and CBD tolerance.

a 1:1 ratio tends to not cause anxiety, quite the opposite it tends to calm, as even with a high thc tolerance with a 1:1 you can still cop a nice buzz like high, while not getting any of the racey or anxiety of pure THC if prone to those reactions.

in my experience in usage and in a caregiver perspective, I find that you generally do not have to be too concerned about anxiety effect until ratios of 4 thc to 1 cbd. if you are prone to those reactions there will likely not be enough cbd in the ratio to calm those nerves.

sbattimento

Well, first an foremost, I apologize for the English response, however it is the only language I speak.

First of all, 15%/15% THC:CBD would be VERY hard and uncommon in a singular plant/bud that is getting close to the upper limit of cannabinoidal presence, does not leave much room for other minor cannabinoids. for pure 1:1 ratios 9%-12% : 9%-12% is more realistic on the high end. but on average seem to come around the 7%-10% averages. (Canadian med market) and sometime lower if you are with tweed..

in general its effect will vary from person to person. based on genetic background, personal tolerance, tolerance education and other also all of these are two fold as it appplies to both thc and CBD tolerance.

a 1:1 ratio tends to not cause anxiety, quite the opposite it tends to calm, as even with a high thc tolerance with a 1:1 you can still cop a nice buzz like high, while not getting any of the racey or anxiety of pure THC if prone to those reactions.

in my experience in usage and in a caregiver perspective, I find that you generally do not have to be too concerned about anxiety effect until ratios of 4 thc to 1 cbd. if you are prone to those reactions there will likely not be enough cbd in the ratio to calm those nerves.

are there any seeds with these characteristics?
15-9(thc-cbd) or similar....

Maple_Flail

are there any seeds with these characteristics?
15-9(thc-cbd) or similar....

Off the top of my head, CBD GOD (aka CBD Godbud).. its a bit of a pheno finder tho..

can range from 7-9% thc : 14-16% CBD to 14-18% Thc: 7-9 cbd depending on pheno.

Its a CBD pink pistil recessive Godbud crossed to a BX3 or BX4 harliquin that supposedly passes at a minimum of 7% cbd regardless of pheno if properly grown.

I'm very fond of the CBD dom pheno that went around the Canadian med market a few years back.

sbattimento

Off the top of my head, CBD GOD (aka CBD Godbud).. its a bit of a pheno finder tho..

can range from 7-9% thc : 14-16% CBD to 14-18% Thc: 7-9 cbd depending on pheno.

Its a CBD pink pistil recessive Godbud crossed to a BX3 or BX4 harliquin that supposedly passes at a minimum of 7% cbd regardless of pheno if properly grown.

I'm very fond of the CBD dom pheno that went around the Canadian med market a few years back.

I found the type of cannabis you indicated.

is it possible to mix cannabis cbd with cannabis thc? crumble thc flowers with cbd flowers? in this way it would have both effects?

Maple_Flail

I found the type of cannabis you indicated.

is it possible to mix cannabis cbd with cannabis thc? crumble thc flowers with cbd flowers? in this way it would have both effects?

yes it is entirely possible and logical to "blend or mix" to achieve a specific ratio. however, there is a tiny caveat. this will change the terp ratios (this is important to some people, mostly for specific medical reasoning) this is not a bad thing, just a thing that is slightly different than one would expect.

I do this with my edibles, my other half does this with her evening bowls, and my sister from another mother does the same with her splifs. (altho in the later it is CBD isolate sprinkled on med high thc herb)

if near pure cbd exists in flower form by all means this might be your best option to mix with. it is just market dependent. until recently we've only seen ratio'd blends similar to that cbd god. but we are now getting cannatonic varieties that are like 18:1 CBD dom so there is nill for thc pretty much giving you variable ratios if one wants.

appiccicoso

Io ho provato mix per la mista. 30% erbazza alto contenuto di THC (fa svenire la gente) e 70% erba light al 12% di CBD. Attenua gli effetti, alleggerisce la salita, addio tachicardia. Solo cose positive. L'effetto drogante scende anche prima però

wegman4

Bellissimo thread dove ho trovato parte delle risposte che cercavo.
Non fumavo THC da tantissimo tempo e ultimamente (a causa dei miei problemi di stress) ho ripreso con un po di ganja con thc (anche se non so in che percentuale ma il mio amico che me ne regala un pochino ogni tanto,dice che è alta),mischiata con Cannabis light legale.Nel vaporizzatore metto 20% di ganja con thc e 80% di light.
L'high è gestibile,anche se principalmente mi fa venire una bella sensazione di rilassamento e un gran sonno :)
A settembre ho avuto il coraggio di fare il mio primo coltivo indoor di uno strain che mi desse maggiori benefici per il mio stress e ho coltivato CBD 1:1 Crack della Fastbuds con THC 7% e CBD 7%.
Purtroppo a causa della mia inesperienza ha subito alcuni stress ma alla fine ho raccolto 30 grammi.
Dopo una settimana di essiccazione e 2 settimane di concia,ho assaggiato questo strain mettendolo nel vaporizzatore senza mischiarlo con niente,puro al 100%.
Il mio stupore è stato alto sul fatto che non ho avuto per niente "high" ne effetto psicotropo.
L'effetto è stato esattamente come la cannabis light,un discreto rilassamento e basta.
Qualcuno di voi esperti ,potrebbe illuminarmi su questa cosa?Da che cosa puo dipendere la totale assenza di effetto"high" nonostante lo strain prevede 7% di THC?
Il THC puo non formarsi se la pianta subisce stress durante la coltivazione?O che altro?

Sante

In DoPa
Bellissimo thread dove ho trovato parte delle risposte che cercavo.
Non fumavo THC da tantissimo tempo e ultimamente (a causa dei miei problemi di stress) ho ripreso con un po di ganja con thc (anche se non so in che percentuale ma il mio amico che me ne regala un pochino ogni tanto,dice che è alta),mischiata con Cannabis light legale.Nel vaporizzatore metto 20% di ganja con thc e 80% di light.
L'high è gestibile,anche se principalmente mi fa venire una bella sensazione di rilassamento e un gran sonno :)
A settembre ho avuto il coraggio di fare il mio primo coltivo indoor di uno strain che mi desse maggiori benefici per il mio stress e ho coltivato CBD 1:1 Crack della Fastbuds con THC 7% e CBD 7%.
Purtroppo a causa della mia inesperienza ha subito alcuni stress ma alla fine ho raccolto 30 grammi.
Dopo una settimana di essiccazione e 2 settimane di concia,ho assaggiato questo strain mettendolo nel vaporizzatore senza mischiarlo con niente,puro al 100%.
Il mio stupore è stato alto sul fatto che non ho avuto per niente "high" ne effetto psicotropo.
L'effetto è stato esattamente come la cannabis light,un discreto rilassamento e basta.
Qualcuno di voi esperti ,potrebbe illuminarmi su questa cosa?Da che cosa puo dipendere la totale assenza di effetto"high" nonostante lo strain prevede 7% di THC?
Il THC puo non formarsi se la pianta subisce stress durante la coltivazione?O che altro?
Nessuno puô sapere perché la tua erba non "sballi"..potrebbe cambiare nei prossimi mesi di concia(seppur sulla carta non avrebbe molto razionale a me sembra accada semprea ed in modo significativo)..oppure potresti aver raccolto troppo presto..giusto le prime cose che mi vengono in mente...la piu plusibile peró ê che da incroci stabili possa uscirti una genetica imprevedibile pensa quanto peggio con le "automatiche".

Faxipe che a te sia nata effettivamente un chemiotipo III ( alto cbd e basso thc) o ancora un relativo rapporto 1:1 ta CBD E THC ma con un totale di cannabiboidi attivi in assoluti molto basso.
Una bella caccia al fenotipo e dei cloni é quasi obbligatorio s ti interessano certi cannabinoidi ..che ci troverete in ste autofiorenti!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts