What's new

Few general Greece grow question (pests, power, etc)

returnhome

New in the area (by way of honeydew humboldt via the glove state d-town). Been around this country for years off and on, doing the thing off and on but always under that big metal halide in the sky. have had lots of success, its cheating in this area at least haha. :D and when I originally got involved back in 2001 on overgrow there was little about greek landraces being shared or even known (even though this is still small now ITS A HUGE increase). Its nice to return to the forums and see such progress throughout the years.

I digress. I realized that the seasons here is ripe for indoor/greenhouse stuff. Anyone that has moved to another country/city/climate knows that it comes with a whole new bucket of shit to deal with.

I was curious if anyone had any recommendations/or tips that would be helpful for an indoor setup. I can sense that bugs are a large problem inside here much like sohum/mendo. Id imagine.

Anyways! cheers!

moms:

Midnight Roots (MI)

Sunshine Kush (Sunshine #4 x Fire #18 Male) 2time cup winner 27%
5 Leaf Clover (Chem 91 Skunk VA x Fire #18)
Stoned Owl (Sour OG x Fire #18)
Agent 18 (Agent Orange x Fire #18)

and

OGKZ - meh we'll see about this one

Gonna end up popping more midnight stuff, and I dunno, been kinda out of the seed game outside of exploring, it all kinda seems bunk outside the boutique stuff. but i could totally be wrong. Enlighten me fellow GREEEEKS!

!!cheers!!

Latest posts

Latest posts