What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mac 1 Miracle Alien Cookie Capulator Cut/Hydro FloraFlex System

Uludag

Ja krass sieht wieder aus als wäre nie was gewesen. :D scheint aber auch nicht gerade ne entspannte gnetik zu sein wenn ich mir angucke wieviel du an der rechten auf dem Foto rumknicken und binden musstest. Der untere Teil sieht aus als wenn du Schilf wächst. :D

Na mal sehen was das ergebnis sagt. :)

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Looks like calcium now. Mg before. I see your tap ec is just 0.2 and most feeds expect 0.4 - 0.7 to come from the tap. Mostly calcium and magnesium. I think you may need to bring your tap up to about 0.5 using calmag and then make up your feed. Much like the RO users.

Dj_Greenhouse

Hi Reggae82,

a very interesting technique. I must admit, I was shocked at the beginning, thought the plants would just die without leaves. But everything turned out well finally. Can you show some pictures of the plants prior to harvest please? ThAnks and keep up the good work 👍

Reggae82

Veteran
Huhu Reggae82, das Entlauben machst du wofür? Stoppst du damit den Stretch am Anfang der Blüte oder wie? Interessante Technik. Steinwollliebe <3 :)

Sorry für die späte Antwort
Durch das Entlauben,denkt die Pflanze sie ist am Ende und steckt ihre Energie in die Blüten und es kommt so mehr Licht bis nach unten.

Reggae82

Veteran
Hi Reggae82,

a very interesting technique. I must admit, I was shocked at the beginning, thought the plants would just die without leaves. But everything turned out well finally. Can you show some pictures of the plants prior to harvest please? ThAnks and keep up the good work 👍

Sorry from the end of the grow, there are unfortunately no pictures. However, the buds were well trained from top to bottom

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Sorry für die späte Antwort
Durch das Entlauben,denkt die Pflanze sie ist am Ende und steckt ihre Energie in die Blüten und es kommt so mehr Licht bis nach unten.
Das habe ich so hier auch zum ersten mal gesehen. Das mehr Licht bis nach unten bringt ohne Blätter, welche Licht aufnehmen, aber dann auch nicht sooo viel oder!? Ich meine wofür sind die grossen 'Sonnensegel' schließlich da!? Da würde mich mal interessieren wie lange das dauert bis die Pflanze wieder neue Blätter hat? Schön wenn das Endergebnis stimmt aber ich denke mal im Endeffekt kommt es aufs Gleiche raus...