What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GH Florapro Dry nutes

mango420

Hey has anyone tried generals new dry nute line? Its deff geared toward large operations with 25lb bags only. Dirt cheap compared to liquid ferts tho

SeanNBeth

I use 20/20/20 plus a half tsp calmag per gallon to save on my liquid nutes (Future Harvest) in vegetative, but I'm definitely going to follow this thread. I hate the thought of paying to ship all that excess water, to say nothing of the cost of the products themselves. How about Greenhouse brand powder nutes? Anyone try them?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Its a 3 part fertilizer, you need all 3 bags, plus a bag of cal mag. and is compatible with injectors. 😎

mctasty

Been using it for over a year. Amazing line and you can not beat the price. You need to be mixing the entire bag into a stock tank, do not mix half bags or you might get some inconsistencies.

blunts71

Been using it for over a year. Amazing line and you can not beat the price. You need to be mixing the entire bag into a stock tank, do not mix half bags or you might get some inconsistencies.
At what rates do you run it. And does the high nitrogen mess things up in flower??