What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legal Seeds

Rider420

Just finished 34th street's super lemon haze $50.00. Four out of four feminized seeds popped without issue and grew into healthy plants.

First up is yield the best I have ever gotten and I've been growing since 1988. Second is buzz and again its the best sativa I've grown. Having already grown out super lemon haze and blue Hawaiian by green house seeds I had plants to compare with, and SLH blew these away. The only Savita to come close was G13's purple haze but it had less yield and was less potent.

https://anccannabis.com/34-street/

But not all legal seeds are great do your research. I picked up twisted grape $50.00 by weed me and only one out of the four seeds germinated. Note on their web site they state that twisted grape seeds are old and not guaranteed to germinate. https://weedme.ca/product/twisted-grape/

I also started three Headband seeds $29.99 by pure sun farms that all popped within 24 hours and are growing fine.

https://puresunfarms.com/formats/seeds/

I know that a lot of people don't like facts or change will argue that only illegal seeds or bud are good or fairly priced. Bye bye past so sad that so many people suffer from nostalgia. Smoking a joint laughing my ass off.

Rider420

Just order seeds online like everybody else. There's a bazillion seedbanks out there. ;)

FYI Only in Canada can you get Legal seeds unlike everybody else in the world.

I've dropped a couple of grand on seeds online. Unfortunately most of those seed banks are just dweebs chucking pollen. Like i said the best sativa I have grown is from super lemon haze from 34 street and at $50.00 far cheaper more potent and a better yielder then nl x haze from sensei seeds that cost me $150.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Seeds are legal in UK for sale, and in South Africa for possesion and giving away as much as one wants (but not to purchase without licence although viable hemp seeds in shell are on shelves in supermarkets though the law makes no distinction between hemp and THC seeds), and according to my lawyer and general interpretation of UN law, they are actually legal globally..so sorry..and fuck da police!

Come steal my crops or steal my beans I will tell them where to get off..

Although the days of helicopters buzzing over me farm are over. They gave me a licence now...I'm overgrowing the planet as I was taught by my mentors in another electronic dimension, we won the war, we won in court, we took the state to the cleaners, everyone in my country can grow as much as they feel to consume, we can possess, extract, transport, gift, cops have been jailed in the last year for taking crops from farmers, rastas and smokers..it is a new dawn, justice is there for the taking, if you grab it by the balls! This week a lawyer and her friend were arrested LOL for possession of pills and a few grams of bud in their home in a conservative town, LOL..court precedent has now been well and truely set with thousands of cases struck from the roll and cops behind bars. How this will now pan out because of one man a few years ago taking up the fight and winning with all behind him, is the arrested will end up with an apology from the equivalent to attorney general, the policefolk involved will be fired and probably charged on multiple charges, the magistrate that signed off the warrant will loose their job and the lawyer will sue for wrongful arrest, infringing on her dignity etc.. and win, get all her stuff back, and get paid off enough to start her own practice..Justice will be served..

Fuck the law if it interferes with being a decent human being and if it fucks with ones independence of thought and mind and body..fuck it..are you all fucking slaves..it is up to you how the train goes ;) It stops when you get off..

Last edited:

Rider420

Fuck the law if it interferes with being a decent human being and if it fucks with ones independence of thought and mind and body..fuck it..are you all fucking slaves..it is up to you how the train goes ;) It stops when you get off..

Hey were you on capital hill roiting for your independence? Sure you are white and right eh!

Funny how morons think those who care about more then just themselves and wear masks are just slaves. When in fact these morons are nothing more then selfish greedy assholes who's ego are so huge they actually believe they are the only decent people, just like the Nazis did.

Smoking a joint laughing at those stuck in the past full of hate and anger that they just can't let go of.

Nostalgia and Karma are such a bitch for people who can't or won't learn from history.

diffusing

Hey were you on capital hill roiting for your independence? Sure you are white and right eh!

Funny how morons think those who care about more then just themselves and wear masks are just slaves. When in fact these morons are nothing more then selfish greedy assholes who's ego are so huge they actually believe they are the only decent people, just like the Nazis did.

Smoking a joint laughing at those stuck in the past full of hate and anger that they just can't let go of.

Nostalgia and Karma are such a bitch for people who can't or won't learn from history.

think smoking all those legal seeds fucked up your brain.

rolandomota

Veteran
And I'm over here collecting illegal bagseed from Mexico brick 25 an ounce free seeds aww shucks lucky you.
Weed is weed I say

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran

Na I live in Africa bra, rioting over here is a normal recreational activity, LOL we have a riot everyday of the week, not that I condone them at all! LOL...Government did not build you a house, riot, provide you with a toilet, riot, don't like the school that was provided, burn it down, don't like the clinic, burn it..don't like that there were not enough police deployed in your riotous neighborhood, burn the copshop....LOL This is africa bra, enjoy your first world problems..and I did say "when the law prevents you from being a decent human being, then fuck it.." Rioting aint no decent behavior..

But yeah we went from seeds being legal to face masks, covid and trump riots LOL bit of a jump ey..

Last edited:

glseeds

So made a post about legal seeds so that you could slam anyone that opposed your opinion?

That is truly special and definitely not very Canadian-like.

Tynehead Tom

this is a silly thread and the op is just looking to flame everyone LOL
I have heard from enough licensed growers that most legal canadian seed is garbage at best.

fortunately it's possible to get a license to grow your own and nothing in the cannabis act prevents me from making my own seed. The day my grow license was approved and in my mitts, every seed in my collection became "legal for me". My seed selection is vast and I have enough to provide myself with above average plant stock without every going to an outside source.

Who knows, perhaps in another decade, the rules will be relaxed more and small med growers will be able to sell elite clones to the craft cannabis market. I have my hand in on a craft nursery (micro production) but covid has turned it into a fuckin disaster and I may be pulling out very soon on that major dickaround..... thanx china and trudeau..... goddammit i need to move to the states LOL

Rider420

this is a silly thread and the op is just looking to flame everyone LOL
I have heard from enough licensed growers that most legal canadian seed is garbage at best.

Another victim of Karma sure that what he is told is true rather then trying it for himself. How did you ever smoke a joint?

Yup laughing my ass smoking legal garbage. Just like legal booze and beer is garbage and only moon shine is any good eh. Are you really that stupid as to take the word of the moron who is chucking the pollen and not to it try it for yourself?

So keep buying crap seeds from some moron who chucked some pollen between the only two plants they ever owned. But don't buy any weed or seed from a legal source or you might just find out just how wrong you truly are.

Tynehead Tom

Another victim of Karma sure that what he is told is true rather then trying it for himself. How did you ever smoke a joint?

Yup laughing my ass smoking legal garbage. Just like legal booze and beer is garbage and only moon shine is any good eh. Are you really that stupid as to take the word of the moron who is chucking the pollen and not to it try it for yourself?

So keep buying crap seeds from some moron who chucked some pollen between the only two plants they ever owned. But don't buy any weed or seed from a legal source or you might just find out just how wrong you truly are.

LOL
get over yourself man
I actually did try some bud grown by a seasoned grower of that legal strain Bakersfield and I can't remember the other one. Tasted like hay and gave me a headache. I cured that in short order with a bat of Biker Kush V1 and that set me right.
we all love the weed so why come here just to flame people and post nonsense.
If you like the weed you are consuming..... Great! that's what it is all about.

As far as my situation....because I run a licensed grow, ALL my seeds, plants and finished product are legal.
I guess I could be like you and come on here and mock guys like you who have to buy seeds and weed from the man. I've been at this for over 30 years and I've seen little mouthy turds come and go. LOL So if you aren't breeding your own lines and making your own seeds and have to buy your seeds and such from the man...... poor you LOL and you brag about it and try to insult others? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :tiphat:

shooo fly.

Fitzera

I laughed, I saw someone who was buying Next Generations Seeds genetics from an LP....for more than next gen charges and without the freebies they throw in as well.
Our psuedo-legal environment is an absolute joke up here in the great white north.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So made a post about legal seeds so that you could slam anyone that opposed your opinion?

That is truly special and definitely not very Canadian-like.

All his posts are like this. It's sad and a mystery why he bothers to come here beyond getting off on it.

Some people are happy with the mediocre.

houndog

Anyone been to GTA SEED BANK lately?
Today on their site they said they would no longer be carrying a number of different well known breeders because of Brexit.

They also said HSO and Dinafem were closed down, possibly opening in 2 years.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
HSO and dinafem's outsourced home grower seed supply network was shutdown in a huge raid..Was in the news a month or two back..Huge interpol and spanish investigation apparently, millions of seeds confiscated, money laundering etc..

Outlaws never even consider whether something they consider their right, is legal or not, nor do they care...Outlaws are those with sovereignty over their own mind and body and lead the rest of society into greater freedoms and personal responsibility. This forum was began as a place in that spirit by Gypsy and run parallel to his seed retail business and auction business, he sat in jail for years, after being kidnapped by Philippine Government under instruction by the US and DEA and held illegally for years in contravention with international law..we old members donated shitloads of "illegal" seed to keep this place alive and pay server funds and contribute to his legal funds..And he won and it felt like we all won...And Gyspy is now free and the States and DEA got some egg on their faces in the process after loosing the case and then the appeal, in a civilised british legal system, loosing with costs as far as I can recall..and told by the judge in no uncertain terms, to never try that shit again with tax paying british citizens or face the entire might of the british courts against them.

So as the proprietor of this forum says, "It all started with a seed"

...and this might be the wrong place to shout about the joys of legal seed...
As a sidenote, I in fact have licence to grow, breed, export, etc..or am employed by or run a facility that has. We have a tissue culture lab on site now to clean plants up and we are in the process of getting licence to be able to supply phyto sanitary certification for all our seed made, so that we can produce fully and wholly legal seed to export, ship or sell, and will be doing so on behalf of major seed brands soon...But do I actually give a flying F whether seeds are legal or not hahahhahahahhahahaha we ganja outlaws never have and never will, and that is how you arrived at your "legal seeds" in the first place, because we said no we dont care, fuck off, and acted as such and locally, later realized that the laws actually protected us. I act how I judge to be right and correct while trying to cause no harm to others and just wait for society to catch up..and slowly it has been..Overgrow the fuckin planet..Try restrict my weed..LOL it will only end up one way, with no restrictions bar phyto sanitary concerns..and.. it is there already in international law and has always been. Just no one bothered for decades to read the UN law regarding all of this and the law regarding the trade there of..Seeds have never been illegal under international law. My lawyer has been invited to geneva to discuss this and the greater legallity of ganja, and conclusions were that for the most part individual countries and international drug laws and laws restricting the trade thereof are in fact illegal according to the highest international law and the constitutions of most UN member countries. The only thing stopping international trade in seed is the same thing stopping international trade in tomato seed, which is whether the seed brings disease across international borders which is the phyto sanitary certificates showing otherwise. Have those, will trade..pay your taxes and no one can do a thing against you and your courts are duty bound to protect you as you are acting lawfully and any prosecution is unlawful. The OP's "legal seed" will still be technically illegal to ship internationally, as would heirloom tomato seeds from your grannies garden..until it was proven and certified that they were clean by a licenced or recognized responsible entity. Of course gypsy can sell seeds and ship as they are souvenirs in sealed packages and never meant to be opened and so can never release any pathogens if instructions are followed. LOL ;)

Laws..they are meant to be worked around, rewritten and refined, scrapped and rewritten again and again and again..it is part of the legal process..the evolution of the Just society we all try move towards. When laws prevent oneself from being a decent human being, and carrying on about your humble business, then an outlaw is born and the legal machine turns one cog further as the gears grind on and it evolves into a future that the humans it is meant to serve want to be part of, justice is served. It is part of, and it is the process of law and order and the entire point of having a legal system in the first place. If law goes the opposite way and is used to oppress, it becomes redundant and lawlessness is the result, any legal system understands this as a foundation of law and order and if ever pointed out to the system that it is making itself redundant, the system will self correct, it must, or else it becomes redundant and lawlessness prevails and so on and so on..

We have come out of another heavy lockdown here, no booze sale, no access to beaches, restrictive curfews..but if you had a fishing licence you could be sitting on the beach whenever you chose no curfew, no beers allowed but you could legally smoke up a storm with as much weed as you felt like with no one else around..because those were to two segments of society that had stood up for themselves and had gone to court and either won or had settlement outside of, and the government in making future laws made sure that the laws protected and respected the rights of those two segments..Proud to be a fisherman and a dope smoker! Times have changed..

"It all started with a seed"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts