What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jihadi Kush and Burning bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles-scott

Veteran
Hey Canadian Friends only I have a good supply of quality seeds of Jihadi and burning Bush these are both true landrace based f-1 Hybrids bred in BC over the past 8 years or so .
I am doing a early outdoor investigation this year trying to find the best photo outdoor strains in Canada I am looking to trade Jihadi and burning bush seeds , Jihadi Has amazing taste and Nose some plants are more dense than other all have incredible resin content and produce the nicest true old school hash that brought me back to my Childhood this is a true hash Plant .
Buring bush is reviewed by a very trusted internet figure who is on here who loves her done indoor she is a freak but really top quality meds these are reliable and ideal for breeding !
I am only looking for outdoor Photo period seeds or Clones etc Thanks all

Jihadi Kush is a breakthrough in true Kush genetics for outdoor and greenhouse production under the Sun.
The majority of todays Kush is genetically related and takes well into October to finish and the quality is not the same as indoor production under HID or LED lighting.
Jihadi Kush is a comprised of a new true Kush from the Northern tribal region of Pakistan it tastes and smells much like Pink kush or a very Skunky master kush with Fuel undertones.

Jihad is a very compact plant it produces large yields on very small but heavily & thickly branched plants that can take the weight they pack on its common to get yields of 6-7 oz's on a plant that is only 4' tall on outward appearance Jihad seams very leafy yet once you remove the long single fingered leaves that protrude from the main cola's they are compact and hard its not nearly as difficult to trim as it appears.

The Jihad reacts differently if planted from a clone than if a seedling is germinated and completed under all natural photo period , the majority of jihad plants that are held under 22-24 hours of light than placed outside will flower and finish in 60-70 days regardless of photo period if placed outside at 7-8" you can expect plants from 3-5 oz per plant given ample root space.

Jihad has proven to be very mold resistant even through the worst rainy Spells with dense flowers and dense seeded flowers it has resisted when other plants have shown issues.
Jihad is a real evolution in outdoor Kush production its flower quality is stellar its taste and resin production is outstanding and its very fast , the plants are low profile they do emit a strong odor when being grown that tends to linger.
We pollinated our best Northern Pakistani Landraces with our award winning Nepalese Males to create the Jihad a f-1 hybrid comprised of two of the worlds greatest hash plants.

Burning bush
Burning bush is another one of our new Landrace based f-1 Hybrids bred with outdoor production in mind, Burning bush all started in 2006 when Sam the Skunkman told me about a Egyptian landrace.
We jumped on a Plane from Amsterdam and headed to Dahab Egypt long story short we were nearly blown up by a Bombing attack but we indeed found the landrace of the Sainai I stopped in the Midst of the desert near the boarder with Israel and pondered the Long history of the region and thought about the Bible and the Hashish found in the Pyramids , Smoked some of the Hashish made from the very plants my Beduan guides took the seeds from and thought I am going to Breed a great strain and call it the burning bush !
Well here we are a decade later the breeding of this plant took many parts for growing out the initial stock and selecting the best parents etc.
I found a “pole” pheno and a “bush” pheno.
Ironically I used the ‘pole Pheno” we were doing a project for hash production and we really needed plants that could tollerate drought conditions , the people I was working with really loved a dry sieve made from Love potion , so the first project after selections was making f-1 hybrids between Pole pheno Egyptian landraces and my Love potion Males. That project went very well. The hashish was wonderful. It was like honey Moroccan with a strong Lemon skunk taste on the tongue.
Shortly after that period I found myself in a much different environment for several years we grew out a lot of the f-1 to a f-3 generation but we could grow pure love potion and any other long flowering strain we wanted to grow so they got shelved.
Later on I found myself back on the Canadian prairie I began to work with the seeds again , this time I grew about 300 plants on a hillside and they actually finished by Sept 24 just loving the dry prairie climate.
This year I decided I should finally share this amazing plant again I did a selection indoors , we have selected to the point that the plant smells and tastes almost exactly Like Love potion #1 yet its a compact single pole type plant left untopped they can grow 7’ tall single pole from the ground up and yield -1-1.5 oz per ft its ideal for planting in field production close together as the plants will not shade each other .
Its smells of Lemon pledge floor cleaner most who know love potion will identify it right away , the difference is that on the back end of the smell its has a leathery black hash component.
The plants are resistant to drought and wind and are very easy to grow ideal for crops grown from seeds , I have always grown this plant from seeds never kept a mother I am sure they will bush out when topped.
Burning bush is a truly unique creation , the high is superb up and inspirational its smell is strong yet does not scream MJ , this is a must try for those of you who are tired of the factory MJ genetics or who want to grow commercial outdoor crops of exotic MJ or Hashish

Attachments

• 31578153_937555623072025_4321260742188728320_o.jpg
    31578153_937555623072025_4321260742188728320_o.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:

Charles-scott

Veteran
Here is a Cambodian Haze I think 90% sure will confirm when my boy gets home

Attachments

• 30424937_934349590059295_6317086360524512292_o-1.jpg
    30424937_934349590059295_6317086360524512292_o-1.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 51

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some dude named goldentree crashed my cup uninvited with a bunch of jihadi

in all honesty it was horrible, all the entrants and judges made fun of him lol i felt really bad....was prob just the grower.

i have a pink from 90's, and that shit is fuego, even if amateurs grow it

med-man

Fitzera

some dude named goldentree crashed my cup uninvited with a bunch of jihadi

in all honesty it was horrible, all the entrants and judges made fun of him lol i felt really bad....was prob just the grower.

i have a pink from 90's, and that shit is fuego, even if amateurs grow it

med-man

Wow, what a helpful post...
Pretty shitty way to plug your junk

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, what a helpful post...
Pretty shitty way to plug your junk

Too bad you haven't been around long enough to know pink is a reeferman strain

Now you know

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In that case I apologize. I've been around long enough to know your poor history.

Well. People that have no experience with my products and services are not eligible for an opinion lol

Read charlea-scotts signature.

med-man

Fitzera

Well. People that have no experience with my products and services are not eligible for an opinion lol

med-man

Haha.

Thats the beauty of freedom and free speech. Every idea/thought/opinion is equally subject to criticism, mockery, question and satire. My opinions included. That does not mean I am not entitled to an opinion though.

But, I'm going to bow out now as this is not inline with the threads purpose. Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to continue. Otherwise, take care and have a great day!

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran

med-man

Lmao ok

I'm pretty sure I can rely on everyone elses negative experiences with you, your shit techniques and your shit products without wasting my own time or money. It's not like there's anyone but you plugging any of it.

Been around long enough to know where pink came from and to spot a bum when I see a bum.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lmao ok

I'm pretty sure I can rely on everyone elses negative experiences with you, your shit techniques and your shit products without wasting my own time or money. It's not like there's anyone but you plugging any of it.

Been around long enough to know where pink came from and to spot a bum when I see a bum.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance

- Einstein

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha.

Thats the beauty of freedom and free speech. Every idea/thought/opinion is equally subject to criticism, mockery, question and satire. My opinions included. That does not mean I am not entitled to an opinion though.

But, I'm going to bow out now as this is not inline with the threads purpose. Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to continue. Otherwise, take care and have a great day!

If you never drove a Ferrari. Don't act like you have

med-man

Fitzera

Lmao ok

It's amazing how someone who has preyed so ruthlessly on medical patients feels as though they sit so high above everyone. Hey look, I Google quotes that to make it seem im some holy academic. Smh

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's amazing how someone who has preyed so ruthlessly on medical patients feels as though they sit so high above everyone. Hey look, I Google quotes that to make it seem im some holy academic. Smh

What's most amazing is how you convert fiction into fact lol

How scientifically academic. Lol

Don't be jeally bro. The longer you blame others for what you need to work on the worse off you become

med-man

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I write off anyone that posts quotes as a reply. Their heads up their ass.

Ferrari. Lol. I've seen your cup submissions. Pinto is the word you're looking for.

One look at this guy has you wondering how many child support payments he dodges on the reg.

Status
Not open for further replies.