What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to Estonia

¿kama3

so you came o estonia and the first shit you got was jack herer bud ? damn must be good day everyday in tallinn but if we happen to stick around down south you can gimme a knowledge

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
I´ve never seen this before in my life...woowww...

Here we have reached until minus 20 degrees...Esto es de locoos!! hahahahhahaha!

4711d193.jpg

37c461c6.jpg

dd30cb00.jpg

Lucky me i have some of this :)

ff30c925.jpg

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Niiice Laion...Lets grow!!

Also I gonna manage myself to grow some here too, im pissed off with the prices here and i dont want more.

Dont hesitage to ask me if you have any problems with conections or whatever.

And most important be carefull with this ice!! hahahah! I already have tasted myself the Tallinn ground..hehehhe..vodka and ice is a bomb combination and i love to fight and play in this one meter deep snow..

Actually i gonna bring my grow tools from Spain, anyway do u know some growshop or similar here in Tallinn?

Good Vibes

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Thanks for the offer man, i guess i gonna bring the lights and reflectors from Spain, i will go to my home city for the christmas break, im thinking in a CFL Agrolite 200 W, i ask u about the growshop meaning the fertilizants, pots, and whatever i gonna need.

Make your 50 post bro, i guess its not good to say the address here in public.. ;)

What do you think about the seeds in Ulemiste? You think it would work if i bring them with me?

Those estonian laws suck! I know they are really hard with this kind of things.

Salud bro!

M

Mr.Hank

Hi fellow citisens.

Can you tell me if you had any problems wit tap water in Tallinna? My plants just refuces to grow. I got every element as far as I know in optimum and the plants still grow very slowly. Also different kind of strains and different kind of hydros.

I cant figure out whats the problem. They look to be fine, just too damn slow groth.

Help me estonia brothers..

M

Mr.Hank

I've used tap water here through all the grow cycle and nothing was wrong, but it may vary depending your location. I don't think it's the water, although at some places tap water is undrinkable. test it with ph meter ? If you don't have the meter go test it in www.aquaplant.ee or hear what they have to say.

Okay now i think its the lecasora (the brown little balls :) ). I know how to grow so the problem is not hp or enything that simple, but thanks enyways. Thanks for the link also, i will check it out for additive information.

:skiiing:

Could you tell me if there's in tallinna any store that supplys cannabis grow accessories? Or enywhere else in eesti..

Thank you very mutch

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
What a great time i had yesterday Laion! ;)

Thank you my bro for such funny moments,

big up!

MR.Hank, I cant guess what is wrong with your plant without more info, i figure out you´re growing under hydroponic technique, which kind of hydro? What light you use? WHats the minimum temps you have in your growroom?

Could you tell me what´s the PH level you get from your tap water? What do you use to balance the ph?

Most of the time the slow grow or the stop in the grow up is root stress, due to ph dysfuntion.

Also the very low temps can stop the grow in your plans with no more signs of problems.

Hope this help, good luck with the harvest.

Best vibes to my estonian compadres! :laughing:

M

Mr.Hank

What a great time i had yesterday Laion! ;)

Thank you my bro for such funny moments,

big up!

MR.Hank, I cant guess what is wrong with your plant without more info, i figure out you´re growing under hydroponic technique, which kind of hydro? What light you use? WHats the minimum temps you have in your growroom?

Could you tell me what´s the PH level you get from your tap water? What do you use to balance the ph?

Most of the time the slow grow or the stop in the grow up is root stress, due to ph dysfuntion.

Also the very low temps can stop the grow in your plans with no more signs of problems.

Hope this help, good luck with the harvest.

Best vibes to my estonian compadres! :laughing:

Lecasora hydro. Temps are about 23-25 at day and ~19 at night. Tap water ec is about 0.3X. Yes i balance ph. I have experience of 3 years with hydros.

Roots look good white.

¿kama3: Thanks for the link!

Thanks for effort estonia brothers!

Hey btw how is the scene in eesti growing and smoking and so on? I would like to know better.. :tiphat:

M

Mr.Hank

Homegrowing is getting more popular every day here, like in finland some years ago. I guess there's a grow in most of the big apartment houses. But it's more dangerous here cause it's a fucking cop country. But because of that, street weed is more expensive than gold. 20 Euros a gram soon. Fuckers take on weed as hard as heroin, and some of them really dont understand that theres anything wrong with that. Some of the smart cops do actually, but they can't do anything about it. It's a quite young country. a mobsters country actually, mafia is the f'n government here. Keeping the prices up, big up's for Estonia, i love it here. :D awooowooowooowooo Big up's for Ühiskassa.
But yeah, not really a friendly country for smokers, in my opinion, you have to be in right company. (seltskond)

Hi Wuhvel thaks for the enlightment on this subject. I think its gettin more and more popular everywhere in europe.

Im getting the picture now about Est :artist:

J

John Bourne

Hi Estonia,

There is a new Estonia forum in the Nordic countries section (I know there's debate between Nordic or Baltic, but I just kind of looked at the map and it seemed pretty Nordic to me) Here is the link:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65711

Let's all enjoy the good smoke in Eesti in the new forum :)

- John

vartotikas

Wooooow - All Estonia with 5 pictures ????

Shame...

почему так медленно?
Потому что вы Эстонский народ?

Janari

Estonia has been total quiet about grow to talk after kanep.info forum is off, it's not good times to talk on the internet also.
some local support facebook group but nothing more - media is also fucking a lot with growers when they get busted
Seems we need to talk a lot of cyber hygiene first - then let's see how it will go.

Also if somebody ordering something from seeds shop don't use any postal kind companies- send with mainland courier companies there is change it will survive borders.

About land seems baltic countries are good to grow have been talking also with botanic houses they know just about indoor growing, in Soviet time they were also giving seeds when there was interest for, my aunt was even
growing something for pain relief, it was also used stomach pain relief.
Today they popularise hemp growing, they are also making beton from it

Thats all what about growing i can add from Estonia.
1 =20eur / Prices was about 16eur till Euro itself came.
Havent been no major grows discovered last years,mainly good weed coming from South,via somekind cars
Can have some commets from Latvia /Lithuania ?

Latest posts

Latest posts